we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

niall horan x the world
you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 11:15 PM
oh shit repeating the same thing over and over again but hey, niall is my daddy sweet peach and i always need more of his face in my life. honestly, his cute little belly gives me life. smut and angst are always fun, but i would like a bit of fluff every now and then too. comms are bae, as are rapid fire/one liners bc i am bad and tend to reply on my phone at work. i'm all open for mxm or fxm or whatever you'd like, i love it all. i woullddd kinda like being the f in the fxm more of the time, but i don't mind flip flopping either.

i'm honestly open to all faces, but i'll list a few that i'm rly needing as well. yet feel free to suggest, i really don't mind any except for the biebs, so give it to meee.

demi lovato, daniel sharman, dua lipa, harry styles my gavett heart tho, natalia dyer, chris pine, chris evans, armie hammer, bella hadid, taylor swift, maddie hasson, liam payne, grant gustin, cole sprouse, fionn whitehead, tom holland, darren criss, lily collins, twincest tho.

ps have a plot dump

// niall horan x the world //

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
noah
*emperor palpatine voice* do it ⚡
pronouns: he/him
timezone: est (gmt -5).
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
noah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 06:30 PM
you go becky criss. idk how i'm just seeing this now but i'm here for all the niall. please love me. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odetEs.png

how does my niall to your maddie hasson sound? i'm thinking a mixture of the celebrity "it" couple whose sex tape leaks and the i thought you were innocent until you asked me how to bang like a pro from your plot dump. i feel like those two could blend together with the innocence one eventually leading into the leaked sex tape? but i'm up for pretty much anything so let me know what you think!

i'd also do twincest bc i'm trash but no pressure

tracker

𝓷𝓲𝓱𝓲𝓵

𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷

𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮

𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 10:18 PM
noah

cryinnggg omfg my little peach ughh i want both tho pls like niall x maddie with that plot like just wjeh yess and niall twins forever with one forever outgoing and sunshine daisies and the other is a broody asshole idk

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
a$ap cee
jan. 16 // i'm back so let's do this!
timezone: est
member group: baked alaska
mature? no
cee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 16 2018, 08:38 PM
you go becky criss.

okayyyy so niall is my blonde bae and ally brooke from 5h? we can always negotiate a another fc if you don't want to play against her! i took a look through your plot dump and i would love to do this one: 'the hollywood ‘it’ couple who’s sex tape was just leaked … she’s a wholesome disney / nickelodeon alumni trying to make a break into grown up media and he’s an oscar / grammy winner known for edgy work.'

tracker

crackship

character development

liam payne

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll