we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

harry styles x the world, my princcceee
you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 11:21 PM
hi prince cutie pie sweet pea gorg everythinggg, i have a thing for his curls~ anyway, copy and pasting the same shit as before, but i always need some harry in my life bc why not. he is an absolute sweetheart and i just want more pls~ smut and angst are always fun, but i would like a bit of fluff every now and then too. comms are bae, as are rapid fire/one liners bc i am bad and tend to reply on my phone at work. i'm all open for mxm or fxm or whatever you'd like, i love it all. i woullddd kinda like being the f in the fxm more of the time, but i don't mind flip flopping either.

i'm honestly open to all faces, but i'll list a few that i'm rly needing as well. yet feel free to suggest, i really don't mind any except for the biebs, so give it to meee.

demi lovato, daniel sharman, dua lipa, niall horan tbh gavett has ruined me tho, natalia dyer, chris pine, chris evans, armie hammer, bella hadid, taylor swift, maddie hasson, perrie edwards, grant gustin, gigi hadid, cole sprouse, fionn whitehead!!!!!, tom holland, darren criss, harry twins pls.

ps have a plot dump

// harry styles x the world //

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
the rou incarnate!
30 Dec // struggling with my muse, but i'm getting there. please be patient. <3
timezone: ACDT
member group: peppermint stick brownies
mature? yes
rou
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 11:34 PM
you go becky horan.

ur perrie x my harry w/

Muse A is a hard living musician, somewhere down the line the drugs, the sex, the partying became what they were about. Muse B has been their assistant for years, trying to navigate Muse A through ever mess they have gotten themselves in. everyone said Muse B should have quit a long time ago, but how can you quit on someone you are pretty sure you are in love with?

harry can be the assistant if you wantttt

tracker

coming soon

coming soon

coming soon

taylor swift.
buy reputation by taylor swift on itunes + hi guys i'm back for real now
pronouns: any but they
timezone: eastern
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
taylor
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 4 2018, 11:35 PM
hi i'm here to offer you harry/taylor and harry/dua? also harry twins?? we can decide plots together mb?

tracker

crackship

taylor swift

myoa

codes
you go becky criss.
jan 17 ▸ hi my name is becky and apparently life decided to fuck me over again. i'll get to things asap xo
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 12:33 AM
commander rou shepard

https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png i'll attack you on discord pls

taylor swift.

i need all of this and more, i'll hit you up on discord too

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: est
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 07:34 PM

you go becky horan. tbh this sweet prince??? is everything to me and I’M IN FOR SOME GROSS VIRGIN COLLEGE ROOMMATES w harry and cole sprouse maybe???? like? didn’t know i needed it until i saw it.

OR OR (tbh and i’m weak) harry and natalia dyer as like Young It Couple in hollywood w SOME KIND Of scandal (sex tape, drugs, cheating, idc bb you tell me)

lmk if/who/etc you want??

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

you go becky criss.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 07:50 PM
sarah spice

give me both and i’ll love you forever

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 08:06 PM

you go becky horan. lololol u got it dude! i just added you on discord (nugsnotdrugs#5785) but LMK IF I CAN START THE COMMS AND WHO YOU WANT!!!

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

you go becky criss.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 5 2018, 09:00 PM
sarah spice

maybeeeee haz in him x cole and then natalia? but i’m open to everything and allllll and i can get stuff done after work toooo 😘

tracker

darren criss

demi lovato

harry styles

niall horan
sarah spice
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 07:39 AM
you go becky criss. eek i just saw this!!! i can start both today and tag you in some comms!!

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll