we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

let's make cosl great again !!?!?, political plots!??!?!!?
sarah spice
1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: est
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
sarah
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 03:52 PM

general

lmao shoulda tw'd the title of this post but w/e sO truly?? this tomfuckery of america's head cheeto in chief is actually giving me lots of fucked up muse for some political plots??? i'm real ready to make this ugly as fuqQqQ bc lbr, politics is fucked, but i'm ready?

ANYWAY, i'm 27 (lmao just wrote 26 i'm such a crusty binch), i'm about to head back to work but i'm d e t e r m i n e d to stay active on my shit bc writing makes me happy and so do you!!! i'm down for angsty stuff, g r o s s stuff (like murder cover-ups, assassination attempts, political scandals, etc. etc. etc.) and you're average weird domestic shit (cutie pie marrieds who are!! dealing w the new!! stress of office/campaigning!!!) or even some ex-spouses coming out of the woodwork to fuck things up?? LIKE OK I HAVE NOTHING RN BUT YOU SEE WHERE I AM?

tbh i want warring journalists, white house correspondents bumpin' uglies near a portrait of mamie eisenhower, secret service shit just fuck me up fam!!

i play mxf, mxm, and fxf real happily in no particular order and my only request is that you are at least 21 bc i am an old ho and i like to feel comfy. SO OK onward

faces

• aaron taylor-johnson, aaron tveit, adam driver, adam scott, alex skarsgaard, alfie enoch*, andrew garfield*, ansel elgort, anthony mackie, armie hammer*, ben schwartz, bradley cooper, chadwick boseman, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt*, cole sprouse lmao, daniel sharman, dave franco*, dev patel, dj cotrona*, domhnall gleeson, donald glover, isha blaaker, kj apa, jake gyllenhaal, jamie bell, jesse williams. joe keery, john boyega, john krasinski*, john cho, kj apa, lee pace, manish dayal, mark ruffalo, michael b jordan, miles teller, milo ventimiglia, oscar isaac*, rahul kohli, rami malek, richard madden, ryan reynolds, sam claflin*, sebastian stan, taron egerton, taylor kinney, tom holland

aja naomi king, allison brie, amy adams, brie larson, camila mendes, daisy ridley, diane guerrero, elizabeth olsen, emilia clarke, emily blunt*, emma watson, felicity jones*, freida pinto, gina rodriguez, gugu mbatha-raw, hannah simone, hayley atwell, jamie king, jamie chung, jena malone*, jenna coleman, jessica sula, karen gillan, karla souza*, karlie kloss, kate mara*, krystin ritter*, laura harrier, lauren german, lily james, lupita n’yongo, margot robbie, mary elizabeth winstead*, melissa benoist, olivia munn, rachael taylor, rashida jones, IDK MAN ANYONE LMAO

this is super incomplete bc i'd definitely play some older faces here too, just hit me with your best shot honestly!!!

• plots

ok so all of the above plus: cheating, manager x politician, aide x aide, opponent a's kid x opponent b's kid, drug issues, addiction, secret anything, pregnancies, "for show" marriages, tbh any episode of scandal will work lmao, foreign diplomats, journalists, closeted shit, fucked up power dynamics, campaign drama, sore loser drama, public relations DISASTER drama, why do people keep disappearing around you drama, mob-politics drama, politician x politician, low-level employee w big gov't secrets, olivia pope problems, IDK MAN JUST?? get creative and please please please come with ideas, this is hardly started, let alone exhaustive!!!

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

georgie and the beast
    19/01 - mostly caught up i think but i may have deleted some threads from my tracked so if you're waiting for a reply and you think i haven't realised, pls lmk. also if you're done with a plot, i'm totally not going to be annoyed/upset and would much prefer you just told me so feel free to drop me a pm instead of just not replying! thx!
    pronouns: SHE/HER
    timezone: GMT
    member group: peanut brittle
    mature? yes
    georgie
        ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 05:43 PM
    sarah spicei always want political plots. but i know we already have 2 plots going and totally don't want to be overwhelming. always game for some cheating politicians tho. lemme know and if you wanna plot, we could discuss on discord?
    geo#5929 c:

tracker

crackship!

emma watson/sebstan!

myoa comms!

smut!
    sarah spice
    1/8 lmao back 2 work so i'm gonna be a bit slower as i get my feet back under me!!! bear with and PLS hmu if you think i could have missed something from u!!! <3
    pronouns: she/hers
    mature? yes
    sarah
        ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 11:02 AM
    georgie st. patrick YUP I GOT U FAM

@everyone tho let's do it

tracker

crackship!!!

adam driver!!!!

POLITICS!!!

kate spade
    pronouns: she + her
    member group: sugar cookies
    mature? yes
    kate
        ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 04:30 PM

omg sarah spice this is my jam right here right here i do say. so i generally stay within fxf or mxf, so i'm gonna throw out options for both and you can pick which you'd prefer?

your askars x my deepika padukone as a secret service agent and a journalist - he's leaking her details he overhears because they're having an affair and their pillowtalk becomes treasonous; plot twist, she started having an affair with him because she found out about his job and was hoping to get details from him but now it's *~ involved ~* with feels on her end.

my david gandy x your emilia clarke as a republican (ass) politician and his very democrat assistant who he keeps around because getting into ideological arguments with her is his favorite thing to do and tbh it's all very sexually tense but they don't like to acknowledge that because they hate ! each other (or do they).

your diane g. x my rachael taylor as a senator's conservative senator's daughter who definitely cannot be seen with her girlfriend, and said girlfriend is getting really Sick Of This Shit ™.

my michelle monaghan x your older face ?? maybe cate blanchett or something idk as a politician's wife (mine) and an elizabeth-warren-esque politician (yours) who are both working to undermine the opposition because women are not here for your shit 2K18 - as such, their relationship is completely secret because 1) affair and 2) don't give away your strengths to your enemies, amirite?

honestly don't feel pressured to take all of these, i just wanted to give multiple options in case some didn't work for you. i'm on discord at katespadeny#3214 if you prefer there <3

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
    mocha choca latte ya ya!
    pronouns: she/her
    timezone: PST
    mature? yes
    latte
        ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 04:22 AM
    sarah spice omg plz. Gonna shoot a multi angle idea at you.

(I'd only like this if the current first family was an AU family?) President's daughter and secret service agent. Your Oscar Isaac and my Camila Mendes? OR if you're looking to be more real/non AU current she could just be a senator's daughter? And she gets pregnant? OR he could be the son of a senator and shes the daughter of another... one R and one D...

tracker

crackship!

disney and fairy tales!

painful plots

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll