we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

leo howard x the female population*, trash for the trash
ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

pronouns: she/her
timezone: pacific
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 01:02 PM
mmmmmmmk so like, this is just a plain ole face request for all of the things Leo Howard. He's a new taste for me so I want to wear his face out a bit, sorry not sorry. I am mostly into real life plots, organic romances - I don't want to limit things to the norm, I've got enough of that so I think I just want the cuteness. Things like, hey, we met at a party, you're super chill, lets go on a hike and talk about life and while we're at it, lets fall in love. I'm down for any other ideas, don't be shy to throw them at me but I want to stay away from the drama (cheating, affairs, just the things that everyone always asks for, you know?) This request is for mxf pairings only and I would very much like a chance at playing and playing against Leo for all intents and purposes. So, if you're asking me to play him, be prepared to double up friends. <3

My no goes are in my profile but I will do you the favor of saying please no taylor swift, maisie williams, madelaine petsch, lucy hale, ginny gardner. I know, I suck!

below are all of the faces I looooove:

carmella rose, gigi hadid, bella hadid, aarika wolf, sandra kubicka, candice swanepoel, diana mellison, sahara ray, rita volk, danielle campbell, alexis ren, jasmine tookes, romee strijd, stella maxwell, liana liberatio, amber heard, adelaide kane, chloe bennet, emily ratajkowski, emily rudd, victoria justice, bridget satterlee, priyanka chopra, emeraude toubia, kat mcnamara, carlson young, caitlin stasey, jade thirlwall, willa holland, skyler samuels, stephanie corneliussen, nina dobrev, sophia bush, gal gadot, nicola peltz, madison beer, jessica lowndes, marina laswick, eiza gonzalez, diane guerrero, jean watts, shay mitchell, scarjo, scarlett leithold, megan fox, phoebe tonkin, miranda kerr, adriana lima, elsa hosk, ana de armas, barbara palvin, kylie & kendall jenner, cara delevingne, michele maturo, ashley sky, cameron rorrison, steph rayner, candice patton, chailee son, charly jordan, meredith mickelson, belle lucia, margot robbie, jennifer lawrence, lindsey morgan, marie avgeropoulos, sarah hyland, natalia dyer, sabrina carpenter, josephine skriver, taylor marie hill, sara sampaio, ashley graham, karlie kloss, jourdan dunn, genelle seldon, sierra skye, sophie turner, tara lynn, barbie ferreira.

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
jak & daxter
12/03 hey everyone. I haven't forgot our things someone from home passed away and i'm just trying to figure out how to deal with it. Whenever i need an escape expect posts but for now I'm just needing so time to myself. So posts will be slow. Thanks for understanding. 💙💙
pronouns: He,him,his
timezone:
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Jak
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 01:20 PM
ϟ sage hetfield

gimme gimme

id love to pair him with olivia holt because they are so damn cute.
i do have a plot idea where these two have been best friends forever never really thought about dating. like when people made jokes they were just like gross he my brother or she like a sister. until they got to a party together and maybe people are playing truth or dare or spin the bottle and they have to kiss or something and it makes them realize maybe there is something more.

tracker

ϟ sage hetfield
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 01:47 PM

jak & daxter

yassssss but is there any other face you'd be willing to play against? Olivia isn't my favorite https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx7Ec.png

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
cassie cabello.
january 18th: have extra work to do at work right now because my design assistant has the flu and other people are off. also i think i am coming down with something myself so i am going to be slow for a bit.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 02:37 PM
cough. taylor marie hill x him. :)

tracker

crackship

myoa

ϟ sage hetfield

mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 02:51 PM

cassie cabello.
done, babe. I will start us something.

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
jak & daxter
12/03 hey everyone. I haven't forgot our things someone from home passed away and i'm just trying to figure out how to deal with it. Whenever i need an escape expect posts but for now I'm just needing so time to myself. So posts will be slow. Thanks for understanding. 💙💙
timezone:
mature? yes
Jak
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 04:14 PM
ϟ sage hetfield

yeah no problem how about Victoria justice

tracker

ϟ sage hetfield

mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 04:16 PM

jak & daxter
i lied. olivia is fine by me <3

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
jak & daxter
timezone:
mature? yes
Jak
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 11:54 AM
ϟ sage hetfield

are you sure? dont want you to use someone your not interested. there are many other faces id be down to play against.

tracker

ϟ sage hetfield

mature? yes
sage
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 12:11 PM

jak & daxter
I'm positive! I was thinking of a different Olivia tbh so haha that was my dunce moment of the day!
Would you like me to start us a thread? <3

tracker

manUNkind +

bleeding me +

fade to black +

master of puppets +
jak & daxter
timezone:
mature? yes
Jak
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 11 2018, 01:22 PM
ϟ sage hetfield

yes please im at work but can reply once off.

tracker

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll