we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

our love is madness, kate's v1.0
kate spade
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 03:22 PM
hey there. i'm kate. twenty four, est, and recently liberated from school. i work daily but i have access to my phone and the internet so i check this pretty often. i maybe have a slight preference for writing females, but honestly i don't really think it makes a difference, since i'm happy to play males and females. i do greatly appreciate switching up or doubling; if we're writing an fxf plot (my faves ngl) then obviously this is a moot point. i'll drop my discord on my profile so that you can always quickly contact me there, but by all means post some ideas here - i'm generally a super open writer and not likely to turn down requests, but i might suggest alterations. i'm really into realistic, emotionally charged, intriguing or well-developed plots. i'm generally not the kind of gal to write a ton of super mundane things, so if you're a drama llama, i'm your gal. oh also, i tend to write characters 30+, but i could be convinced for <30 if the faces and plot are right. these are faces i like to play most.

homme

david gandy, dev patel, aubrey graham, fady elsayed, lucian laviscount, ricky whittle, gerald gillum (g-eazy), chris hemsworth, daniel craig, trevante rhodes, eddie redmayne, henry cavill, michael ealy, tom hardy, alexander skarsgard, clive owen, hugh jackman, joe manganiello, mads mikkelsen, matthew mcconaughey, colin firth, idris elba, jeffrey dean morgan, mark strong, jason momoa, harry styles, chiwetel ejiofor, clive standen, colton haynes, scott eastwood, willy cartier, eric rutherford, anderson davis, travis fimmel, alexander ludwig, sean o'pry, nikolaj coster-waldau, chris pratt, gaspard ulliel, jean dujardin

femme

alicia vikander, cara delevingne, emilia clarke, emma watson, gugu mbatha-raw, kristen stewart, kate beckinsale, natalie dormer, sophie turner, zoe kravitz, aja naomi king, ciara harris, abigail spencer, alexa davalos, olivia munn, kerry washington, jessica chastain, gillian anderson, deepika padukone, eva green, emily blunt, gal gadot, jessica biel, katheryn winnick, maggie q, nazanin boniadi, olivia wilde, sarah shahi, zoe saldana, cate blanchett, kate winslet, meghan markle, michelle monaghan, naomi watts, penelope cruz, rosamund pike, robin wright, sarah paulson, lena headey, famke janssen, keri russell, reese witherspoon, adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio, gisele bunchen, candice swanepoel, adelaide kane, marion cotillard, bar rafaeli, camila cabello, lauren jaregui, dua lipa, selena gomez, brittany snow, taylor hill, jourdan dunn, bella hadid, rachel weisz, diane kruger, connie britton, demi moore, evangeline lilly, lucy liu.

plots

political plots, age gaps, boss x secretary, professor x student, affair plots, cop x criminal, cop x cop, medical (doctor x nurse, doctor x doctor), single parent, spy x spy, spy x subversive, enemies-to-lovers, song plots, toxic relationships, divorced-but-together, best friend's ex girlfriend/boyfriend (or husband/wife for extra angst), power-related relationships, legal plots (lawyer x lawyer, lawyer x client), paramedics, polyamory, pretty much anything emotional and mature.

xoxo doe

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
georgie and the beast
19/01 - mostly caught up i think but i may have deleted some threads from my tracked so if you're waiting for a reply and you think i haven't realised, pls lmk. also if you're done with a plot, i'm totally not going to be annoyed/upset and would much prefer you just told me so feel free to drop me a pm instead of just not replying! thx!
pronouns: SHE/HER
timezone: GMT
member group: peanut brittle
mature? yes
georgie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 03:31 PM
kate spade hey!

my chris pratt x your reese witherspoon? idk how this has happened but i've never done a plot involving her face and that needs to change like now. maybe something political bc i can't get enough of those and we could incorporate some kind of toxic relationship in there too?

my emma watson x your idris elba? i'd also love a medical plot? perhaps she's like a junior doctor and he's her mentor and it just gets too intense for them?

my discord is geo#5929 if you wanted to discuss on there but pls feel free to change/ turn down any of those! <3

tracker

crackship!

emma watson/sebstan!

myoa comms!

smut!
kate spade
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 03:37 PM

georgie st. patrick HEY THERE i'm gonna discord you because i'm hella down for these but was gonna suggest someone different for reese? <3 xoxo (also thank you for responding so fast and not giving me weird new kid syndrome)

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 03:46 PM
kate spade

diane kruger x jessica chastain with lawyer x lawyer mixed with affair. they both work at the same law firm and have been rivals forever and it escalated into sleeping together

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

kate spade
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 03:51 PM

elle woods lmao our avatars were mfeo. i love this and you picked two of my favorite faces. did you have a preference for either? also, do you have discord and/or prefer to pm? i'm at katespadeny#3214

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
lyrical miracle m-cee, bro.
JANUARY 8th: haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, so i'm semi-active, will get posts up soon once i'm feeling better.
pronouns: he / him
timezone: EST
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
m.
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 07:12 PM
kate spade // i would love to do some sort of power type of relationship with my david gandy and your marion cotillard. something with them being rival bosses having to deal with their companies merging and who will have controlling interest?

tracker

kate spade
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 07:19 PM

lyrical miracle m-cee, bro. that sounds hella interesting. how would you feel about some kind of silicon valley tech companies type thing? (full disclosure: i just read this article about how things get super crazy there these days, so that's where this is coming from) and the companies merging are two really major ones, so there's added press exposure / pressure. (+also if you prefer to pm/discord, just let a gal know!)

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
lyrical miracle m-cee, bro.
JANUARY 8th: haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, so i'm semi-active, will get posts up soon once i'm feeling better.
pronouns: he / him
timezone: EST
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
m.
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 07:20 PM
kate spade // oh wow, i'm totally down for that! so all the attention on the merging and who ends up in control of the super silicon valley tech conglomeration, i love it! i have discord! its lyrical miracle#3412 so just hit me up whenever. :D

tracker

elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
timezone: pst
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 09:52 AM
kate spade
big little lies is amazing, btw. i love yours.
i can take jessica! i ended up going to bed super early last night but i'm adding u now!

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

juicy juice
12/16 -- check out my crackship & requests!
timezone: MST
mature? yes
juice
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 11:39 AM
kate spade -- i picked three but you can pick ur faves or all three, idc!

my emma watson to your mads mikkelsen for age gap/boss secretary?

your robin wright to my hugh dancy for best friends husband type thing mixed with affairs?

your gillian anderson to my gaspard ulliel/colton haynes for cop & criminal?

tracker

crackship

wolfstar

mxm myoa

raul esparza
kate spade
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 01:59 PM

juicy juice i love all of these and because i'm a glutton and can't pick one, i'm down for all three.

age gap - how would you feel about jean dujardin? if you're eh on him, i can work with mads, i like him a lot.

best friend's husband - swap me robin wright for claire danes for the picspam and i'm all yours.

cop x criminal - how would you feel about katheryn winnick? if you're eh on her or want someone older, i'm cool with that too!

honestly i like all of these so like whatever works.

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
juicy juice
12/16 -- check out my crackship & requests!
timezone: MST
mature? yes
juice
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 02:42 PM
kate spade -- add me on discord so we can chat! carisi#7515

tracker

crackship

wolfstar

mxm myoa

raul esparza
zoë tribbiani
08/01 zoë doesn't share food or post often bc anxiety makes it very hard
timezone: gmt
member group: baked alaska
mature? no
zoë
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 03:10 PM
hi!! feel free to shoot me down bc i dont play guys lmao

my sophie turner x your tom hardy in age gap (obv) uh parent x babysitter? or kid's best friend? boss x secretary? professor x student? or swap tom for harry styles and it could be best friend's ex?? idk help
my kristen stewart x your emma watson bc who doesn't love emsten?? and they could be spies or enemies to lovers (or both) or in a toxic relationship or anything aah too much choice

tracker

x

x

x

x
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll