we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

never say never, song plots v1.0!
kate spade
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 06:10 PM
song plots to wreck your feels. i purposefully left these semi-ambiguous and with multiple general plot ideas. faces are in my crackship, but i'm not exclusive to those and open to your thoughts as well. i'm going to update this with more songs later on. if we do an mxf, i'd prefer to double (the second pairing doesn't have to be a song based plot, it could be something from my crackship plots or yours). also pls feel free to hit me up on discord.

hallelujah - pentatonix

i know they're not the original artists but tbh just listen to the crescendo in this and tell me it isn't everything. this is soul-aching unrequited love, or falling in love with someone or something terminal (figuratively or literally), the sadnesses of love and all of its devotion. mxf for this pls? and definitely 30+ faces?

somebody that i used to know - gotye

angry exes for sure, or freshly broken-up couples that still have entanglements; a couple that promised they'd be friends but really avoid each other at every turn. open to mxf, but kind of feeling fxf for this.

madness - muse

falling in love with your husband's/wife's brother or sister or someone else insanely forbidden but it's mind/body/soul and they're wondering what the fuck they did to deserve this kind of special hell; could also be converted to something status-related (two opposing politicians who will wreck their careers if they're found out); two people who ditch their home lives and families to be together because they can't help it but now there's guilt. either mxf or fxf

glory and gore - lorde

celebrities-based, a friendship formed to blow the lid off of problematic behavior of a costar; the friendship turns romantic and suddenly two actresses/singers/etc are at the center of a time's up-esque movement and there are death threats and dangerous situations but then there's also girl power and freedom. fxf only for this one

maya on a plane - alexandre desplat

tbh honestly if you know this one i'll love you forever; a spy x spy relationship from competing countries, both of which are ultimately tasked with exposing the other; alternatively, a fair game based plot in which an operative's identity is exposed and life ruined and the person who exposes her finally meets her and they fall in love...awh fuck. fxf for the first, mxf for the second?/

fetish - selena gomez

a toxic relationship in which one is struggling with substance abuse but they're honestly so very good at getting the other to stick around; colleagues who are competing for the same job but they're also fucking on the DL, so there's a lot of hate and tense feelings at the same time; either mxf or fxf for this

xoxo doe

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
lillie darling
JAN. 7th ▸ i'm back for good! might be a little slow though bc work is killing me. i'm gonna scrap about 99% of my old plots, but hit me up if you wanna keep anything!

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

pronouns: she + her(s)
timezone: cst
member group: macaroons
mature? ask first
lillie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 09:57 PM
omg yo pentatonix's version of hallelujah makes me genuinely weeeeeeeep i can't

gimme unrequited love plot pls (where it might be requited but no one is brave enough to ask) where they're like fwb but they're totally ~chill but he's totally in love with her and she's kinda falling for him too but they can't fucking get the words out omfg

basically i just wanna play alexander skarsgard to like idek who

tracker

gimme dudes pls

happy

holidays

bitches!
kate spade
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 10:03 PM

*screaming*
lillie darling i love you so much for this. ok solely because of your gif i have to ask - is sarah paulson an option because honestly what a babe? but also other options: gal gadot, maggie q, zoe saldana, kerry washington?? also my discord is katespadeny#3214 if you prefer that.

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
lillie darling
JAN. 7th ▸ i'm back for good! might be a little slow though bc work is killing me. i'm gonna scrap about 99% of my old plots, but hit me up if you wanna keep anything!

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

mature? ask first
lillie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 10:05 PM
fucking christ of cOURSE SARAH'S A CHOICE

dear god, i've been trying to find someone who'll play sarah paulson for me like foreverrrrrr gimme thatttttt

tracker

gimme dudes pls

happy

holidays

bitches!
kate spade
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 10:06 PM

lillie darling um is that a joke i could play / play against sarah paulson in everything so?? 1000% good with me. shall i message you or?

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
lillie darling

mature? ask first
lillie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 10:08 PM
i added u on discord, come cry / yell with me about this ship pls and thank u

tracker

gimme dudes pls

happy

holidays

bitches!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll