we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

our rights, our wrongs, fxf / mxf myoas
kate spade
pronouns: she + her
timezone: est
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 06:20 PM
since i work during the week, it would be nice to have some comms since those are easy to respond to on a quick basis. i do generally prefer to eventually fold these into larger plots, so it would be nice to get some real relationships in, but i'm really open in terms of there these go. my faces are in my crackship so i'll try to stick to using one from there so you know (sort of) what to expect. i'm limiting to 2 per person but if our characters jive and you'd like to pick up more after a while, just let me know!

fill out

pairing(s): mxf / fxf
how many: 1 or 2 (for mxf)
no-go faces: for me or for you
plot triggers/preferences: triggers or just things/plotss you don't want
other notes: anything else i should know?

xoxo doe

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
saints roe
1/12/18 what the fuck's UP bitches, i fought the carpal tunnel AND WON.

if you're here as a prospective writing partner, here's everything you need to know about me in one shot. you'll never have to read anything this long from me again, promise. lmfao.

as of 2018, this is a rapid-fire only show now. (i do comms, i'm just talking about post length.) i'll write anywhere up to 300 words and beyond for first posts, and there will always be exceptions for Feels, but 90% of what i do will be rf.

for anyone not familiar with rapid-fire, my goal here is small posts (~50-200ish words), tightly packed full of action and dialogue. getting to the point sooner rather than later helps threads move faster, lends itself to writers maintaining a large amount of threads, and just generally holds my attention better as i juggle a million things at once offline.

now ofc, there will always be exceptions (i like to Go Off™ on the angst too every once in a while, but usually about established history, and lbr, most of our plots we're flying by the seat of our pants anyway), but unless it's highly relevant, i am 100% over lengthy introspection that does nothing but pad the post length. i love my figurative language and imagery as much as the next person (probably more tbh), but 600-word post after 600-word post discourages me so fast 😩 let's crush the idea that giving someone 50 words is a personal insult. quality over quantity! 😘

i will be getting my dev forum back up and posting a crack ship for reference, but i remain and shall always be an ad filler, not a requester. 🤸 i love filling people's "i've always wanted to do..." wish lists, and get invested super quickly. i eat up headcanons like candy. talk to me about your oc.

activity: sometimes i'm exhausted after work ends days in a row, but my schedule's recently turned around so that i can write in the mornings, so i should be pretty active! i'll never be demanding of posts though, so if i'm messaging you it's because i think you're fun, not because i'm trying to guilt a post out of you! so long as i don't have to wait weeks for your response to any of our threads, we should be good. and if you will be that slow, just let me know so i don't think you wanna drop. i'll always give you a heads up if something's happened on my end.

dropping threads: i get it. sometimes it doesn't work out the way you saw it going in your head. if you haven't replied to one of our threads in a month, and you haven't brought up any kind of delay or interest in the plot, i'm going to assume you've lost interest (which is fine!) and possibly recycle the plot if i'm still into it (which you need to be ok with, since you're the one who ghosted on me 😆).

gender ratios: if you won't write male characters (barring f/f ofc), unless your writing is next-level, we probably can't hang. i was this close 👌 to just coming back females/nb only because of how many guys i wound up playing last year. if we have 239548 plots where we've traded off, but the only ones we actually write have me playing all guys, you're still only playing women. i have been caught in this before, and i find it exhausting. variety or death tbh.

if i notice your interest flags greatly the second i'm not playing a male character for you, i'm gonna make a lot of 😕 faces, and we probably won't be partners for very long. nothing pisses me off faster than playing with people who go crazy for my male characters, then clearly don't care about my ladies at all. i love my girls (!!!!), and for that reason, though i dig the hell out of poly ships, you'll never get me for anything that's m/m/m+. i need at least one woman to be present, or the 😕 starts to come out.

final note: i'm not going to be for everyone, and not everyone is for me. i'm super picky, so if i approach you, i've already peeped through your stuff. you are encouraged to go back through my old posts to see what my writing is like; just beware of the trigger warnings on some of the threads.

if you read all this and still wanna play with me, you can poke me on discord even if you don't have a plot. <3

pronouns: she/her
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? ask first
roe
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 06:45 PM
hi lovie https://cdnw.nickpic.host/ode8U8.png kate spade

pairings: f/f
how many: 1
no-go faces: honestly do what u want
plot triggers/preferences: what i don't like is in my profile, and everything else is c00l.
other notes: welcome!!! <3 if ur not new then WELCOME BACK

tracker

kate spade
pronouns: she + her
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 07:03 PM

saints roe you've been tagged lovely! <3

--

completed up to here

tracker

crackship

emergencies

song plots

myoa
elle woods
january 19th i'll mostly be around on weekends for the next few weeks. working over time and trying to get fit has been keeping me extra busy during the week.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 10:45 AM
PAIRING(S): mxf
HOW MANY: 2
NO-GO FACES: justin bieber
PLOT TRIGGERS/PREFERENCES: none
OTHER NOTES: https://cdnw.nickpic.host/ode4Sx.png

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll