we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

electric kiss, v3
the ivyxion
1/7 casually dying of whatever sickness is going around work but i'm slowly making my way back!

8.3.17 kim minseok is my whole world (=^-ω-^=)

pronouns: she/her
timezone: est/gmt-5
member group: baked alaska
mature? yes
ivy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 03:44 PM
bounce bounce, it's gonna be electric
about me; no triggers. the darker the better. 18+ to write smut with me. 99% of the time i play boys so i don't care about flip flopping. mxm or mxf. make suggestions.

i have both kpop and non-kpop faces listed but atm i'm only interested in playing as a kpop face. i don't care if you wanna pair a western face as long as you don't care m'boy will be a kpop face https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJIYd.png

faces; 2ne1, 4minute, aoa, apink, blackpink, clc, f(x), girls generation, ioi, jun jihyun, lee jieun (i.u), mamamoo, miss a, red velvet, shin hyesun, twice, wjsn

billie piper, blake lively, dianna agron, emmy rossum, halsey, katie cassidy, lights poxleitner-bokan, margot robbie, scout taylor-compton, taylor marie hill

24k, alphabat, astro, bap, block b, btob, bts, cross gene, day6, exo (ot12), golden child, got7, high4, hotshot, ikon, infinite, jay park, kim ji soo, lee minho, lee joongi, monsta x, nam joo hyuk, nct, park hyungsik, pentagon, seventeen, shinee, sf9, speed, stray kids, teen top, toppdogg (ot13), up10tion, victon

5sos, band dudes all the band dudes i'm too lazy to list them out, david tennant, hunter hayes, ian somerhalder, jensen ackles, jesse rutherford, justin chatwin, mcfly, sebastian stan

plots; anything. everything. always up for abo/hybrids, soul mate, supernatural, and historical plots. check out my plot dump in the side bar.

tracker

crackship

character glossary

plot dump

wren & the bunnymen
01/13 i am officially adding selena gomez to my no go faces - if we currently have a ship with her, we can keep the face but i will no longer be accepting plots w her. // note there's a lot going on + it's all having a not so good impact on my anxiety, please be patient with me. // important!! please don't pm me asking for plots.
pronouns: she/they
timezone: est
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
wren
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 04:22 PM
the ivyxion

chanbaek oml my otp or maybe xiuchen w/ #5 from your plot dump?? or #3

park hyung-sik x nam joo hyuk w/ #1 or #13 from your plot dump??

gyuhan bc i am soft for them both and i'm still not over this tbh ;; w/ #17 (or #18??)

i'm also in love w wonpil so i will play him against anyone tbh w/ #2??

tracker

one liners

athletes

tumblr au

crackship
the ivyxion
1/7 casually dying of whatever sickness is going around work but i'm slowly making my way back!

mature? yes
ivy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 07:06 PM

wren & the bunnymen

sobs my two otps okay i love them both so much kjrlhlkrj we can do them both if you want?? chanbaek with 5 and xiuchen with 3?

i am in lOVE with 1 so yes please frjksfhfj

oh my gOD i don't follow svt like hardcore but that that is adorable and fkjfkjf so i'm down and definitely maybe 18???

and oh dear infinite choices now so... maybe minhyuk from mx?

tracker

crackship

character glossary

plot dump

wren & the bunnymen
01/13 i am officially adding selena gomez to my no go faces - if we currently have a ship with her, we can keep the face but i will no longer be accepting plots w her. // note there's a lot going on + it's all having a not so good impact on my anxiety, please be patient with me. // important!! please don't pm me asking for plots.
mature? yes
wren
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 08:23 PM
the ivyxion

i like both, both is good ;;

do you mind if i take chanyeol?? idrc if he's the one currently in the relationship or not

and then can i take chen mb?? and mb ~fate is that they end up drunk and married in vegas or something lmao

park hyung-sik x nam joo hyuk #1 is so cute i love it okay. i don't really have a preference face wise for this one??

honestly i really only stan svt for those two + vernon but UGH YES IT'S SO PRECIOUS IT MELTED MY HEART TBH and i love awkward meet cute/uglies and they would be perfect for it??? idrc who is who or which face i love them both

ahhhhh yes pls i am 100% down for that okay

tracker

one liners

athletes

tumblr au

crackship
the ivyxion

mature? yes
ivy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 09:08 PM

wren & the bunnymen

that's fine! i was gonna ask if you wanted to flip since we already had a chanbaek going that way but that works too lmao (i'm a sucker for playing baek anyways fvfhflk oops) but baek can be in the relationship? bc pining chanyeol is like such a cheesy trope that i'm always here for fljfjghf bye

you're good with chen! and i love the vegas plot >:] /katy perry plays in the background.

can i snag joo hyuk if you don't mind? maybe they always pass each other but never really notice/say much other than hey how you doing or good morning or something bc they live on different floors, different schedules, just seemingly different lives but lol surprise

those are always some of the best okay i don't care either sooo uhh hmmm i'll take minggyu?

perfect! c:

tracker

crackship

character glossary

plot dump

wren & the bunnymen
mature? yes
wren
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 10:22 PM
the ivyxion

i'm a sucker for chanyeol tbh??? my lilac prince ;; and i am here for a pining tol bean okay

l m a o yes like LOL WHAT A DUM PREDICTION /wake up the next morning w rings on their fingers like, well this is awks

ugh yes i love it + i can def take hyung sik ~ mb one of them is just super shy/introverted too so they always want to say more but they just /can't/ + they've always had an easier time talking online which is why they're able to click w them there??

honestly i love them i love weird meetings and yes. mb jeonghan can be the ~bad dancer like lmao

lol maybe wonpil's mom set the whole thing up + tbh i just picture her like regina's mom in mean girls

tracker

one liners

athletes

tumblr au

crackship
the ivyxion

mature? yes
ivy
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 11:05 PM

wren & the bunnymen

lol omg so i love e v e r y t h i n g

how do you want to get things going? i'd imagine the only one that would start off as a comm would be hyungsik/joohyuk and maybe wonpil/minhyuk if you'd want? since they'd be kind of already established, and then do the other three as rfs? so if you want to start a couple or however many, i can start the others that you didn't! whichever ones are up to you! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeKfq.png

tracker

crackship

character glossary

plot dump

wren & the bunnymen
mature? yes
wren
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 09:29 PM
the ivyxion

we could definitely do a comm w/ hyung sik x joo hyuk ~ and then wonpil x minhyuk works too, mb it's like only a few days after they got married and it's kind of awkward + they're still trying to iron some things out idk. i'm good with splitting things~ i'm going mobile for the night but i'm off tomorrow + have no real preference for what i start, so w/e you don't want to start i can throw st up tomorrow

tracker

one liners

athletes

tumblr au

crackship
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll