we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

good as gold, v 2..0
elle woods
january 11th back to work and working over time. might be a little spotty in the coming weeks. work is moving into a new building in march and gotta pack everything up by then.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: pst
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 13 2018, 09:08 PM
we'll be outlaws
so i'm elle and i've been rping on and off for the last ten years. love everything, especially angst and i just want all the things. feel free to add me on discord @elle#7638

i'm mostly here for comms and rapidfire but tbh, i tend to go past rapid fire if i'm really into the plot. sometimes words flow and i can't stop. i mostly do fxf or mxf with a few exceptions with mxm if i'm really into the plot but that doesn't happen often. like i'd rather be the one suggesting it and going into other's shippers or whatever. i'm pretty much open to any plot to feel free to suggest away. also i'm super open on faces and just listing them off the top of my head. feel free to suggest away

girls
aja naomi king, aj cook, alexandra daddario, alicia vikander, alycia debnam carey, aly michalka, amanda seyfried, amy adams. ana de armas, antonia thomas, anna kendrick, arden cho, brie larson, brittany snow, britt robertson, brooklyn decker, bryce dallas howard, caity lotz, camila mendes, candice patton, candice king, chloe bennet, claire holt, constance wu, connie britton, daisy ridley, diane guerrero, deborah ann woll, eiza gonzalez, elle fanning, ellie kemper, elizabeth olsen, emeraude toubia, emilia clarke, emily blunt, emily bett rickards, emma stone, emma watson, felicity jones, freema agyeman, gal gadot, gina rodriguez, gugu mbatha-raw, hannah simone, holland roden, isla fisher, jamie chung, janelle monae, jennifer garner, jessica chastain, kacey rohl, kat graham, kat mcnamara, kate mara, katie cassidy, katie findlay, karla souza, kerry washington, kimiko glenn, kristen bell, kylie bunbury, lili reinhart, lindsey morgan, lucy hale, lucy liu, lupita nyong'o, lizzy caplan, mae whitman, mandy moore, margot robbie, meghan markle, melissa fumero, mindy kaling, minka kelly, mila kunis, natalia dyer, natalie dormer, nathalie emmanuel, naomi scott nicole beharie, oona chaplin, phoebe tonkin priyanka chopra, rachel mcadams, rashida jones, ruth negga, rose leslie, rose mciver, rosario dawson, sarah hyland, sarah sahi, samira wiley, shay mitchell, sophia bush, tatiana maslany, tessa thompson, tina desai, troian bellisario, taraji p henson, yael grobglas, yara martinez, yvonne strahovski, zendaya, zoe kravitz
males
adam rodriguez, alfie enoch, andrew garfield, ben affleck, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris lowell, chris pine, chris pratt, brett dier, bob morley, chadwick boseman, dane dehaan, dan stevens, daniel radcliffe, dev patel, dominic sherwood, grant gustin, henry cavill, hunter parrish, idris elba, jack falahee, jesse williams, joe keery, justin baldoni, john boyega, john cho, john krasinski, keiynan lonsdale, kyle chandler, hugh dancy, matthew daddario, matt czuchry, mehcad brooks, michael b jordan, michiel huisma, milo ventimiglia, nico tortorella, liam hemsworth, oscar isaac, rahul kohli, rami malek, robert buckley, ricky whittle, ryan gosling, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan, shemar moore, steven yeun, timothy olyphant, tom holland, tyler posey, tyler hoechlin
plots
divorcees falling back in love, crushing on best friend's older sibling, affairs, step-siblings fall in love, sibcest, friends with benefits with feeling, nanny x parent, teacher x parent, best friends with secret feelings, wedding planner x groom/bride, roommates with feelings, young couple with kids, reunion, military, exes with benefits, olympic plots, enemies to lovers, political plots, pregnancy plots tbh , widow(er) falls for sibling of deceased spouse, fake dating, hospital plots, meeting on vacation, bride x maid of honor secretly in love, one night stand that leads to pregnancy, celebrities, suggestions!!!
link rel="stylesheet" href="http://nevermore.b1.jcink.com/uploads/nevermore/typicons_min.css">

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

juicy juice
12/16 -- check out my crackship & requests!
timezone: MST
mature? yes
juice
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 10:27 AM
elle woods-- my eiza gonzales to your timothy olyphant for divorcees falling back in love?

my tyler posey to your emma watson meeting on vacation?

tracker

crackship

wolfstar

mxm myoa

raul esparza
elle woods
january 11th back to work and working over time. might be a little spotty in the coming weeks. work is moving into a new building in march and gotta pack everything up by then.
timezone: pst
mature? yes
elle
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 14 2018, 09:53 PM
juicy juice
eiza x timothy: i love that, timothy is so underused and i love eiza so much. maybe they got married on a whim and then it slowly started to fall apart. and now they are getting to know each other all over again and it's happening. did you want them to have a kid, maybe?

tyler x emma: i love it!!!! any excuse for a vacation plot. maybe somewhere warm so they can lay on the beach and splash in the ocean. maybe they're there with significant others for added drama. there's so many options

tracker

crackship

olympic plots

juicy juice
12/16 -- check out my crackship & requests!
timezone: MST
mature? yes
juice
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 16 2018, 04:58 PM
elle woods-- yessss i rarely see anyone use him and it's a shame bc he's just amazing! what if it was like a vegas wedding? they got drunk and clicked instantly but then the dust settled and decided it was probably best to get divorced. though, i'm also down for your idea and a kid! their kid would be hella cute

they should totally have significant others and maybe to varying degrees? like, maybe one has only been with theirs for a few months while the other is a few years?

tracker

crackship

wolfstar

mxm myoa

raul esparza
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll