welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

tap the glass, v one million

# make me stumble

ok so i'm rae and i'm redoing my crackship list for the millionth time because i can https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJeQb.png i'm twenty two years old, texan as hell, and a full time student with a part time job, which is why i have the tendency to occasionally be spotty with activity. i am usually online at night though, so as long as you're patient when i have a bunch of papers and tests due all around the same time, then we'll be fine.

i will only do real life plots because i'm honestly not creative enough for anything else? i have a strong preference to mxf pairings, but will occasionally dabble in fxf if there's a decent plot that can keep me interested. should we decide to go the route of mxf, i would strongly prefer we double up and switch off just to keep things fair. i don't mind playing just males every so often, but i do get burned out on it if it happens too much.

the most important thing to note about my crackship list is that this is a list of faces i don't mind using. i'm not picky in the slightest when it comes to the face you use, so feel free to use a face not on this list for your side. granted, you're free to suggest faces for me to use since this isn't a complete list, but just keep in mind that i do reserve the right to say no and have you pick another face. (fair warning: i can be picky when it comes to faces i use https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxSZ8.png sorry)

# females

anna kendrick, alexandra daddario, alicia vikander, amber heard, anya taylor-joy, aubrey plaza, barbara palvin, bella hadid, blake lively, cara delevingne, chloe moretz, elizabeth olsen, elle fanning, emilia clarke, emily blunt, emma roberts, emma stone, emma watson, gigi hadid, hailee steinfeld, hayley atwell, jennifer lawrence, karlie kloss, kaya scodelario, kristen stewart, krysten ritter, lily collins, lucy hale, maisie williams, margot robbie, mila kunis, miley cyrus, natalie dormer, nicola peltz, nina agdal, nina dobrev, rosamund pike, saoirse ronan, sasha pieterse, selena gomez, shailene woodley, shay mitchell, suki waterhouse, tatiana maslany, taylor marie hill, taylor swift

keep in mind, this is a list of faces i would prefer to play. i'm not picky in who you play, but in suggesting faces you would like me to play, i might not always say yes to a face not on this list.

# males

aaron paul, aaron taylor-johnson, adam scott, andrew garfield, bradley cooper, charlie hunnam, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt, dane dehaan, dave franco, david tennant, eddie redmayne, evan peters, ezra miller, francisco lachowski, garrett hedlund, henry cavill, ian harding, jack o'connell, james franco, james quaintance, jamie campbell bower, joe keery, john krasinski, josh hutcherson, lee pace, liam hemsworth, logan lerman, luke pasqualino, nicholas hoult, nikolaj coster-waldau, rami malek, robert downey jr., robert pattinson, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan

keep in mind, this is a list of faces i would prefer to play. i'm not picky in who you play, but in suggesting faces you would like me to play, i might not always say yes to a face not on this list.

# plots

real life stuff only pls!!!

pregnancy plots or anything to do with babies and/or kids, affairs/cheating plots, enemies with benefits, friends with benefits, bdsm, figure of authority x person (teacher x student, boss x employee, cop x prostitute, client x prostitute, pimp x prostitute, dad x babysitter, etc), age gaps, inexperienced x experienced, first time, forbidden relationships, dysfunctional relationships, online relationships, song plots, smut, triggers (no incest please!!!)
[ MARCH 18 ] been in a kinda weird headspace, so please be patient if replies come a little slower than normal.

[ GENERAL REMINDER ] i pull threads (comms or real) from my tracked list after a month of not being posted in. if for any reason it's been more than a month since replying to a thread, let me know so i can track it again.

mature?
yes
status
please no: incest
rae
22 • she/her • cst
rae belcher hi! i saw your ~pregnancy/baby~ request, but i thought i'd just reply here once instead of replying to both??

your henry cavill or chris evans x my elizabeth debicki something involving an affair. i'm a sucker for cheating plots, so it'd be interesting if either they're been having an affair and she's now pregnant w/ ~who knows whose~ baby and it's a cause of tension, either b/c they do eventually learn that it's henry's, but he can't actively be excited about it!!! because neither of them are willing to fess up to their SOs that they were cheating.

my chris evans, sebstan, or armie hammer x your alicia vikander, margot robbie, or natalie dormer in contrast to the more angsty plot, something maybe a little more lighthearted where either your girl is pregnant with twins OR they're using a surrogate OR your girl is the surrogate and my guy is the POS who falls for her even though he's hired her OR your girl is just a surrogate to a random family and my guy is her bf who's just like, "uh i think i'm getting the shit end of this deal, guys."

now i'm realizing i should've just posted in your other request b/c both of these plots ended up including kids. wow.
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: no rape, pedophilia, or graphic abuse.
bea
27 • she/her • pst
stephanie beatriz honestly 90% of my plots end up with babies so you’re good lol

my henry x your elizabeth i’m way into all of that??? like maybe at first she just assumes it’s her husband’s baby because she’s married but once she kind of starts thinking about how far along she is she realizes it miiiiight be henry’s but she’s still not sure? and idk maybe for added drama their spouses are siblings or best friends or something like that and that’s why they don’t want to say anything about it???

your armie x my margot i kind of like the idea of him falling for her even though she’s their surrogate??? she can also be pregnant with twins since that was an initial idea bUT maybe for some reason his wife is infertile so the babies are genetically hers which makes things super complicated when he starts falling for her since she’s pregnant with HER babies instead of his wife’s???
[ MARCH 18 ] been in a kinda weird headspace, so please be patient if replies come a little slower than normal.

[ GENERAL REMINDER ] i pull threads (comms or real) from my tracked list after a month of not being posted in. if for any reason it's been more than a month since replying to a thread, let me know so i can track it again.

mature?
yes
status
rae
22 • she/her • cst
rae belcher sweet lmao

your henry x my elizabeth ughhh yes i love all of that. and amen, that added element is a+ i don't even know how to pick between them?? on one hand, tbh, i ~almost~ feel like if they're all best friends, it's shadier of them. so maybe we should have their SOs be siblings, making family get togethers really freaking awkward?? it'd make sense if, like, henry and elizabeth were always forced to go to their SOs' family get togethers that were just obnoxiously ~big and grand and jovial~ which ended up just drawing them closer together b/c they were both outsiders. and yesss i love the idea of her vehemently denying the possibility of the bb being henry's, but then does the math and realizes that logically speaking, it's probably henry's after all.

my armie x your margot omg yesss so shady. like, maybe years of trying to get pregnant and ultimately failing sorta put a toll on their marriage, but armie's really Trying to be a good husband despite that b/c wow he's been wanting a baby for so long now!!!, but then margot comes along and his wife is like SUPPORT HER WHEN I'M AT WORK AND CAN'T idk maybe she's some hot shot lawyer or a physician or something, so they end up falling into this routine that's almost...really domestic? aka sorta everything armie's been wanting? even worse if margot actually respects/LIKES armie's wife, so they're both just super conflicted. and then w/ her being the ~actual~ biological mom :| so much. too much.
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
bea
27 • she/her • pst
stephanie beatriz

my henry x your elizabeth all of that sounds good! and her denying that the baby is his for a while sounds good and like he probably believes it too at first? like there's no way the baby is his and even if it his, it's just way easier for her husband to think it's his to avoid stirring the pot. but then once she kind of realizes that baby is probably henry's, they realize that they'll be in trouble should the baby come out with dark hair because she and her husband both have light hair???

your armie x my margot yes to all of that!!! idk i can also see both armie and his wife being super supportive (obviously since she's carrying two babies for them) and wanting her to be as involved as she can be to not make nine months of pregnancy completely pointless. so like maybe they're pretty well off and they take her out to dinner and stuff but whenever armie's wife is at work, the two of them go out without her and when random strangers stop them to comment on her being pregnant they never really correct people when they assume they're a couple??? because obviously it's a little awkward to be like "no we're not together i'm his surrogate" so they just........ go along with it which only adds fuel to the fire??? idk i'm just here for all the pain and suffering stop me if it's too much https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxNRJ.png

mature?
yes
status
rae
22 • she/her • cst
rae belcher BRING ON THE PAIN AND SHADINESS TBH

your henry x my elizabeth YUP i'm for all of that. and yeah dead @ that tbh. if the siblings are blonde af w/ straight hair and ff to the future and their baby comes out w/ a mop of curly brown hair and henry's cleft chin :| :| :| i'm thinking maybe this affair has been going on for a little while now? like definitely Too Long and they're the pieces of shit who passionately fool around while The Family are out on the lawn on their estate, playing football or something super bougie (see: all those rom coms w/ those nice football scenes coupled with that shitty couple banging against a wall while everyone's out of the house)

my armie x your margot yesssss and at first armie just laughs it off and goes as far as holding her tightly and ~beaming~ when people ask them shit. probably goes with it b/c w/e~ it's so not a big deal until It Is. and by that time, they're both kinda in too deep. and yeah, i for sure see them as well off!! super taking care of margot all the time, even when they're not around. and tbh armie going WELL above and beyond what either margot or his wife expect, but ?? the wife doesn't register what's happening at first b/c she's busy and she knows he's excited and then BAM she does and it's a messs.
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
bea
27 • she/her • pst
stephanie beatriz

my henry x your elizabeth yes to ALL OF THAT because i just want their entire aesthetic to be the pieces of shit who are fucking their spouse's sibling in the bathroom while everyone's having brunch on the porch and then get pregnant and have to figure out how to avoid being outed. i'm here for it https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJs9X.png

your armie x my margot they just laugh it off at first when people assume they're a couple but then it gradually turns into him being all proud dad™ and touching her belly while he gushes about how much of a trooper she's been during her first pregnancy carrying twins no less and all of that junk and her saying absolutely nothing about it because she's into him and likes the attention

let's start them off please and thank you https://cdnw.nickpic.host/ode4Sx.png would you prefer comms or rf threads?

mature?
yes
status
rae
22 • she/her • cst
rae belcher

i'm up for ALL of that. just for clarification though!!! their significant others are siblings, right? and not some other variation?? that's what i was picturing w/ them being outsiders at family events, but i'm down for something else

uhhhhhhh i'm fine with either or both. we could start with comms and then transition into rfs??
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
bea
27 • she/her • pst
stephanie beatriz

yes their significant others are siblings!!! it's 4 am where i am so if i jumble words that's why https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxOQP.png

i'm cool with comms first!!! i can start margot x armie if you want to start henry and elizabeth???

mature?
yes
status
rae
22 • she/her • cst
rae belcher HAHA no worries. i just wanted to make sure!!!

and yah, i'm down w/ that. i'll tag u https://cdnw.nickpic.host/ode4Sx.png
6/28 oh hi
mature?
yes
status
bea
27 • she/her • pst
rae belcher

my elle fanning, saoirse ronan or maisie williams x your older-ish man?? student x teacher with added pregnancy??

my rami malek x any lady you want? forbidden relationship of some kind??
july 02 i am back. dropped a few things but definitely open to new stuff!
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
poppy!

i'm obSESSED with maisie williams so maybe we can do her against andrew garfield or sam claflin?

i'm trash for age gaps so maybe we could do daughter's best friend with rami x anya taylor-joy?

mature?
yes
status
rae
22 • she/her • cst
i know we already have a couple of plots but idk, i'd be happy to do a couple more if you're looking for more stuff?

my chris evans x your alicia vikander/elizabeth olsen/hayley atwell idk whoever really? maybe like a cop x prostitute thing?

my blake lively/hayley atwell/saoirse ronan x your sebstan? perhaps like some kind of single dad x kids teacher?

also if you're cool with just keeping the plots we already have, that's totally fine, just lmk!
5th july - i've been crazy busy this week, replies are coming this weekend!
mature?
yes
status
please no: nothing really.
georgie
25 • SHE/HER • GMT
rae belcher

yesss and sam omg pls

age gaps are always my jam. anya is also beaut so down for that!!1

discord is in my profile if you wanna chat
july 02 i am back. dropped a few things but definitely open to new stuff!
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
georgie and the beast i'm always down for more plots https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvyNz.png and i'm obsessed with the plots we already have so we can keep them too!

your chris evans x my elizabeth olsen i'd be down for cop x prostitute? we could go the route of him hiring her pretty regularly and not telling her he's a cop if you want? or i'm honestly fine with whatever~

my sebastian stan x your saoirse ronan i'm obsessed with saoirse and age gaps so she'd be flawless. single dad x kids teacher works perfectly!

mature?
yes
status
rae
22 • she/her • cst
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll