welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

lydia graham x the world, fxf & mxf
so i'm really loving lydia graham rn and i wanna play her in things (comms or rfs!). mxf or fxf (i'll happily play a guy for you if you want to do two mxf plots!).

i adore fantasy & supernatural things, but also angst and drama. i have a plot dump or we can brainstorm something on discord?

if you wanna look at my fave faces i have a crackship but honestly i love most models and actors/actresses.

make a girl happy? xx

april. 05: super swamped rn + i got some sad news recently. i'll catch up on things... i'm just not quite sure when xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
i am here for this

poppy#6961 is my discord
april 04 work has got me exhausted this week. replies will be done as and when but definitely at the weekend.
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
annaelise belacqua yo lemme play bill skarsgard against her in something real angsty where they're like vvvv bad at adulting, vvvv bad at decision-making, vaguely criminal twenty-somethings who grew up in a bad neighborhood and are like bffls who fuck around with each other a lot but lol #justfriends (but not really)
APRIL 23 ▸ i'm almost all caught up, come @ me, my bros.

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

mature?
ask first
status
please no: eating disorders, pedophilia, rape (mentions are ok, don't make me write it out), animal cruelty.
lillie
21 • she + her(s) • cst
poppy and charlie brown -- got u babe xx

lillie paulson. -- um yES PLS. do you have discord? or should i pm you??
april. 05: super swamped rn + i got some sad news recently. i'll catch up on things... i'm just not quite sure when xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua i'm on discord @ lillie#8354 !!! feel free to hit me up there!
APRIL 23 ▸ i'm almost all caught up, come @ me, my bros.

i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

mature?
ask first
status
please no: eating disorders, pedophilia, rape (mentions are ok, don't make me write it out), animal cruelty.
lillie
21 • she + her(s) • cst
ok my reece king x your lydia in some kind of supernatural plot plssss~ kinda super into the whole hunter x prey trope, where he's been trained to hunt creatures like her is whole life and then suddenly he meets her and he doesn't hate her like, at all?? and everything is the worst basically. idk, but pls, here for this pairing so down for 90% of plots with them~
march 7th; the snowstorm left me without internet for a while. i'm playing catch up this week/weekend, so bare with me!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: sexual abuse, trypophobia, incest.
laura
22 • she/her • GMT
laura sætre ! -- oh my god yeah pls. let's do this. do you have discord?
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua yes! it's laura#2112 https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeLXb.png
march 7th; the snowstorm left me without internet for a while. i'm playing catch up this week/weekend, so bare with me!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: sexual abuse, trypophobia, incest.
laura
22 • she/her • GMT
more things pls xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll