welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

#real friends, mxf, fxf or mxm comms

# real friends

hello my loves! i've been really into comms lately and am currently looking for some more. i am currently looking for mxf, fxf and mxm ships (in that order). in mxf ships, i typically prefer to play the female but i am perfectly okay with switching off. when it comes to mxm ships, i am not as comfortable with smut but would probably be okay with it if things lead to it. i am going to limit these to four per person.

when it comes to plots, i prefer angst and triggers over fluff. usually when a ship is too fluffy without any kind of excitement/angst, i tend to get bored of it faster. i am okay with any kind of plot, trigger, etc except for anything that has to do with cancer so please keep that in mind when replying.

the only no go faces on my list are chris colfer and judah ackers. you are free to use anyone else that you would like. some of my favorite faces to use at the moment are camila cabello, barbara palvin, nicola peltz, taylor marie hill, shawn mendes, cody christian, tom hardy, chris evans. i tend to use camila cabello a lot.

obviously this is a make your own adventure request but if you can give me any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated and would make my life ten times easier when i go to start these.

code

CODE
[post][dohtml][b]how many?[/b]: amount<br> [b]type of ship?[/b]: mxf, fxf or mxm<br> [b]preference in mxf[/b]: switch or male<br> [b]fave faces and no go's[/b]: let me know!<br> [b]fave plots and no go's[/b]: let me know<br> [b]anything else[/b]: got any ideas?<br>[/dohtml][/post]
may 5th: work has been stressing me out and messing with my mental health. i may be slow for a bit.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
how many?: four
type of ship?: mxf & fxf
preference in mxf: switch
fave faces and no go's: no goes in my profile
fave plots and no go's: see above
anything else: legit up for anything
feb 1: so i'm still kinda spotty but i'm back sorta! i want things
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape & biphobia
estee
24 • she/her • est
how many?: 4 pls
type of ship?: mxf
fave faces and no go's: i'm honestly not picky with faces, just no taylor swift, jennifer lawrence, bella thorne, benedict cumberbatch, and james franco
fave plots and no go's: anything to do with angst, babies, affairs, age gaps, fake relationships, etc.
anything else: i want all the things
may 2nd // i'm gonna be unsubscribing/archiving a bunch of threads that i lost muse for/haven't been replied to in a long time. i will also be putting up some new requests, so check those out when they pop up. atm, all i really want is olympic plots and to use/play against hockey faces.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
jaime
24 • she/her • central
how many?: four
type of ship?: 2 mxf, 2 fxf
fave faces and no go's: i'm good with any face except taylor swift or blake lively!
fave plots and no go's: drama, age gap, affairs, idk anything really!
anything else: throw anything you want at me
2/19 i'm drowning in school work so i'm sorry if i'm a little slow!
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm good with anything
ava
22 • she/her • est
may 5th: work has been stressing me out and messing with my mental health. i may be slow for a bit.
mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer and i will not plot incest (stepcest and fostercest is okay but NOTHING blood related).
cassie
32 • she / her • central
how many?: 4
type of ship?: 2 mxf 2 fxf
fave faces and no go's: dont have any no goes tbh
fave plots and no go's: as long as it isnt incest im okay with pretty much anything else, check my crackship
anything else: nooo
may 15th my hard disk decided to die on me. so until i get it fixed i wont be around much. im so sorry. annoy me on discord for anything <3

NOTE: i'll archive comms after two weeks of no replying and threads after a month. if you dont want me to archive our threads talk to me beforehand.

please if we have plots and im playing a male for you, dont stop replying with your males, or i will stop replying with mine.

mature?
yes
status
please no: incest (blood related), animal or child abuse, if there is anything else i'll let you know
paula
26 • her + she • gmt
paula say whut?! tagged you in four!
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
type of ship?: mxf pls
preference in mxf: switch please c:
fave faces and no go's: my no goes are lindsey morgan and katie cassidy and i'm always partial to dove cameron and have been using camila mendes a lot lately
fave plots and no go's: i don't have any triggers so everything is fine with me, i've kind of been craving forbidden relationships of all kind, smut is okay too.
anything else: nope!
ONLY 1,081 POSTS TO GO

wanted still: Bellarke + Dean//Elena!!

Official: July 16th and 17th, possibly the 15th too, I'll be gone. Might check in on my phone but don't expect much. Seattle, here I come!

mature?
yes
status
please no: Give me all the triggers and if I don't like something? I'll add it to the list!
Chas
23 • She/her • Pst
chasity lodge tagged you in all four!
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
type of ship?: yes.
preference in mxf: i know how you love my boys, so i'll play those :*
fave faces and no go's: you know me, i'm not picky.
fave plots and no go's: give me everything. the triggery the better
anything else: love u.

1/19 - soooo i suck. it's official. the holidays ended up being kind of crazy for me but i'm back around. i'm just also working so things might be kind of slow. don't hate me plz.
mature?
yes
status
please no: N/A
becky
27 • she/her • mst
becky ann ❤ posted boo
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
how many?: 2
type of ship?: mxf
fave faces and no go's: you know me
anything else: why was this long https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxFVx.png and thank you https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvyNz.png
23rd May: i'll be back full-time on Thursday, no longer a student!!!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest, animal abuse, abuse, cancer, rape
Gigi
25 • she/her • GMT
gigi strijd. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png tagged you things
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
how many?: 2
type of ship?: mxm
fave faces and no go's: mostly stick to actors. my no go's are glee cast. riverdale cast. dylan o'brien. nick jonas. miles teller. and i prefer not to play against tom holland or seb stan.
fave plots and no go's: no incest.

i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james tagged you in two.
mature?
yes
status
cassie
32 • she / her • central
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll