welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

(to be young and in love), annaelise´s 2018 crackship
welcome

hi! i’m annaelise, i’m 27 years old and i’ve been rping for so freaking long. how did i get this old? srsly i’m almost 30. it is unreal. so yeah i love a lot of things and rn i would love some more ships to cry and gush over. so please indulge me? i’m mostly interested in doing rapidfire threads or comms and as far as pairings go i prefer fxf and mxm (i will sometimes on my own terms request mxf things), and i’m definitely always here for nb or trans chars. i adore plotting so just add me on discord if you wanna chat? my username is annaelise#2405.
girls

adelaide kane, alicia vikander, alycia debnam-carey, anna popplewell, ashley frangipane, ♥ astrid berges-frisbey, bryden jenkins, caitlin stasey, camila mendes, ♥♥ chloe nørgaard, ciara baxendale, daisy ridley, daria sidorchuk, dichen lachman, ebba zingmark, elsa hosk, emily rudd, erika linder, felicity jones, ♥ fernanda ly, freya mavor, frida gustavsson, gal gadot, gigi hadid, holland roden, ♥♥ imogen poots, jessica sikosek, karla souza, kate mckinnon, kaya scodelario, ♥♥ kiko mizuhara, kristen stewart, lili reinhart, luca hollestelle, luma grothe, ♥♥♥ lydia graham, madelaine petsch, margot robbie, miracle laurie, nastassia lindes, ♥♥ natalia dyer, saoirse ronan, stephanie cam & tatiana maslany.
boys

aaron tveit, adrien sahores, alfie enoch, andre hamann, arthur gosse, ash stymest, ♥ baptiste radufe, benjamin eidem, ben whishaw, bill skarsgård, bob morley, brant daugherty, cillian murphy, cole sprouse, colin o'donoghue, conrad ricamora, daniel sharman, darwin gray, devin paisley, dev patel, diego barrueco, diego luna, dominic sherwood, ♥♥ dudley o'shaughnessy, enver gjokaj, ezra miller, fransisco lachowski, freddie fox, george blagden, jack falahee, jonas nay, josh beech, josh newberry, k.j. apa, ♥♥♥ luke powell, mathias lauridsen, ♥ matthew daddario, matthew hitt, marc schulze, ♥ markel williams, marlon teixeira, max thieriot, michael tintiuc, miles mcmillan, ♥♥♥ neels visser, niclas gillis, nico mirallegro, nyle dimarco, rami malek, ♥♥♥ reece king, riz ahmed, rj king, rory torrens, sam claflin, sam way, simon van meervenne, stevo trann, tijn elbers, tom hughes, tom webb, tyler hoechlin, tyler young, troye sivan, victor norlander & vini uehara.
plots

angst and fluff in equal measures, soulmates, dysfunctional families or neighbourhoods, secret relationships, chosen families, very irresponsible adults, very bad decision-making, crime, opposites attract, flatmates, texts from last night, amnesia, supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, sirens, fae etc.), office romances, awkward characters crushing on one another, coffee shops, celebrities, cheating, codependent relationships, poly plots possibly???, modern royalty, shy x confident, popular x nerdy, body guard x celebrity/politician/vip, holiday plots, all the tumblr aus tbh etc. etc.

fandom aus/possible canon ships: harry potter, his dark materials, les misérables, game of thrones, marvel things, disney things, westworld, firefly etc.

april. 05: super swamped rn + i got some sad news recently. i'll catch up on things... i'm just not quite sure when xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua

my natalia dyer x your chloe norgaard - something with modern royalty? natalia is betrothed to chloe's brother but well... chloe is much more interesting and natalia likes her much more than her brother?

tbh though i'm down for anything so if there's a particular fxf ship you're wanting or a specific plot you're dying for, lmk. i never have enough fxf on here
mature?
yes
status
please no: generally as long as we talk things out beforehand, i'm cool with most anything. i'll let ya know if i'm not cool with something.
everly
25 • she/her • cst
happy everly after -- oh wow i love that idea and ship a LOT. i'm super here for it. do you have discord? if not we can talk more via pm and get this amazing thing started! xx
april. 05: super swamped rn + i got some sad news recently. i'll catch up on things... i'm just not quite sure when xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua

i do have discord! feel free to add me and talk there (everly#4931) whenever. might be a little slow bc work but i'm usually always around to chatter a little
mature?
yes
status
please no: generally as long as we talk things out beforehand, i'm cool with most anything. i'll let ya know if i'm not cool with something.
everly
25 • she/her • cst
happy everly after -- sweet! i've added you xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
my sebastian stan x your enver gjokav
my dom sherwood x your matt daddario
my jack falahee x your tyler hoechlin
my ben eidem x your d.oshaughnessy

down for any/all, just lemme know, can plot via pm or discord.
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james -- hi! sorry for being a slowpoke i would def be here for 2 of those ships? (they are all good ships i just prefer to start w/ 2 things). we can plot via discord feel free to add me! annaelise#2405 xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua don't worry about it, I've been semi-awol the past 2 days anyway. and i'm good with just doing 2, i keep getting just a tad carried away lol. plus it's always nice to have options. so maybe jack x tyler and ben x dudley? unless you have a preference for any others? as far as plots go, i was thinking maybe something harry potter marauders era based for ben x dudley? death eater boyfriends lol idk yet, but marauders? and for jack x tyler, maybe something with exes. like they've broken up, but they were together so long it's like losing their best friend, so they're trying to make things work, because above all they are each others' best friend, but there's unresolved issues and feelings and yeah. but i'm down for anything, i just wanted to offer some kind of idea. but if there's anything you're craving, i'd be down for that too.

i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james --i'm down for those faces and ideas! tragic death eater bfs bring it. we'll talk on discord ok? xx i've added u!
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua--
Hey there! I was just looking through your crackship and thought I might pitch something? (I'm using the term "pitch" somewhat loosely because I'd rather brainstorm with you!) But what you possibly be interested in my Bill Skarsgard opposite any of your dudes? I have a character I've made with Bill's face claim, but I can always fudge together a new one or an au if you're not vibing with it after discussing or whatever!
Or if you're not vibing that at all, I'm open to whatever fc suggestion! <3 Let me know what you think! If you prefer Discord, I'm @kllrqueen#5146!
(04/01/18) New to the site and ready for some plots!
mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
freddie
23 • they/them • EST
freddie -- i've added u on discord so that we can talk more! im def interested! ^^
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll