welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

scarlet witch/harley quinn X the male world, all the ships
So typically I'm super even when it comes to genders and things of that nature, but right now I really truly want to play some M/F ships as Harley Quinn or Wanda Maximoff.

I will ship either of them against anyone, fandom or not. Cross overs, AU's real plots, literally anything and everything and anyone and everyone.

I almost always use Elizabeth Olsen and Margot Robbie, but if you want me to use other faces I'm down with that. My versions of these characters can vary depending on plot and always come off a little AU, but I stick to canon as much as possible if thats what we want.

Here are some of my favorite ships, but again, I'll do anything:

Wanda and...

Hawkeye
Tony Stark
Batman
The Joker

Harley and...

Deadpool
The Joker
Batman
Dean Winchester

mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler none of them are on your list, but if you wouldn't mind playing against ~dark steve or talon!nightwing, i could throw one or both at your girls. if you'd rather play against their normal counterparts, then i'll hit you up when i'm feeling that more~
6/11 wow took an unexpected nearly 2 month hiatus but i'm back
mature?
yes
status
please no: no rape, pedophilia, or graphic abuse.
bea
26 • she/her • pst
bea + the machine I've never played with Dark Steve before but it sounds like it could be a unique adventure :D He and Wanda perhaps could be interesting?
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler My Matt Murdock (daredevil) to your Wanda? :D
mature?
yes
status
please no: Abuse, Rape, Sexual Harrassment, Cancer diagnosis
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
tsuki YES. Gimmie. *grabby hands*
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler Yassss! Do you want to do Season 1 Matt (or season 2?) and post-Ultron Wanda and we can figure out how they end up meeting?

I mean, I am always obsessed with the idea of Matt being injured and people finding him that way, or maybe Wanda is exploring New York and stumbles upon the masked vigilante while he's fighting some goons?

:D
mature?
yes
status
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
tsuki I'll be honest, my DD knowledge is limited. Maybe he's hurt and finds him then she tries to get him out/help him but they get attacked and kick some butt together?
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler Omg yes! And he's more injured and she could take him back to Avengers Tower maybe. :D

I like it. <3

Haha no worries, I can answer any questions you have when it comes to DD. I shamelessly have watched and rewatched the 1st and 2nd season as well as Defenders.

The biggest differences between Season 1 and 2 are Matt's suit and also his personality a bit...he's more hopefully/happy in season 1 but he also doesn't have the best armor/suit...so I think season 1 Matt might be a great fit for this. :D
mature?
yes
status
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
tsuki Love it. And she has to hide him of course. :P
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler Lol, of course. Or the Avengers could see her bring him in and she could be like "nope. Go. Now."

Would you like me to start us off or would you like to start with Wanda stumbling upon him?
mature?
yes
status
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
tsuki If you could that would be fab.
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler Sure thing! I'm done posting for the night but I'll tag you into the thread tomorrow. <3
mature?
yes
status
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll