welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

( nice for what )
hey loves! So I've kind of been on a hiatus. Mostly due to work, and so I decided that I would come back, and try to get into the swing of things. I love comms! And I'm looking for someee. I would love if they turned into rf if we like the pairing/plot that it turns into it.

As of lately, I've mostly been into mxm. however, I'm willing to open up to mxf. If you chose a mxf pairing I prefer to flip-flop. If you only play girls, this is not the request for you. Please let me know what faces and plots to avoid!

CODE

[b]how many:[/b] 2 or 4
[b]pairing type:[/b] mxm or mxf
[b]no-go’s:[/b] list here
[b]anything else:[/b] anything you want me to know or any plots/faces your craving!

june 11, 2018 // give me all the things <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: child and animal abuse
ASH
26 • SHE | HER | HERS • EST
how many: 4
pairing type: 2 mxm and 2 mxf
no-go’s: taylor swift and jennifer lawrence
anything else: give me everything!
june 12th // two more weeks and then things should slow down. i'll try to do as many replies as i can, but will probably be really slow. atm, all i really want is olympic plots and to use/play against hockey faces.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
jaime
24 • she/her • central
jaime barnes they are made! let me know if you want me to change anything!
mature?
yes
status
ASH
ask ashley
pairing type: mxm
no-go’s: i have a list of no-go faces on my profile.
anything else: i mostly stick with actors over anything else. and i prefer not to play against tom holland or sebastian stan, but may use them. c.hemsworth is a+ if you wanna use him, iajs. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvtbQ.png
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james

They're all posted!

Let me know if I need to change anything love!

mature?
yes
status
ASH
pairing type: 2 mxm + 2 mxf
no-go’s: listed in my profile
anything else: go crazy https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvLl6.png
june 11th: my laptop's keyboard having issues & causing me to be mostly mobile is making me unproductive. gonna hoard replies til i finish all of them and reply slowly to comms.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: any kind of non consensual scenarios and blood related incest. i'm picky about stepcest and abusive situations.
talia
24 • she/her • est
how many: 2
pairing type: mxf
no-go’s: Kristen Stewart
anything else: I only play dudes and usually it's POC. If that's cool...
ask ashley
2018: I play male POC's (Black, Latino, Asian, etc.) mostly. Just an fyi.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
ghost.
137 • He/Him • EST
pairing type: mxf
no-go’s: not feeling really particular right now!
anything else: ❤️
may 15 I have this new found obsession with hockey players and I just want to play them all! so please hit me up if you’re interested!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest I prefer not to plot with anyone who will not play guys!
kelsey
26 • she/her • est
how many: 2 pls!
no-go’s: listed in my profile.
anything else: angst! drama! secret relationships! bring it xx
jun. 19: starting next week i have three weeks of vacation, but up until then i have a bit of work to do which is keeping me from quick replies. i'll get to them i promise xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
talia topaz They have been posted and you are tagged ! let me know if i need to change some things.

che che le ghost as a poc, i approve this message. lmfaoo but you have been tagged
mature?
yes
status
ASH
kelsey halstead you have been tagged darling!

annaelise belacqua and so have you.

hopefully you two like the faces.
mature?
yes
status
ASH
ask ashley

how many: 1 (sry i'm trying not to get overwhelmed but i would love for it to turn into a rf!)
no-go’s: are in my profile!
anything else: everything is in my profile (including an updated fcs list), and for plots you can reference my old crackship here though i really am up for a lot, so no need to stress!
jun 16 - new crackship is up! ✨ thank you to everyone who's been patient & understanding through all that's happened with my writing slump. i'm happy to get some new things going as well as picking up old things, so just drop me a DM and let me know what you're thinking!
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)

how many: 2
no-go’s: incest & no kardashians or jenners pls
anything else: give it all to me https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeKfq.png
03/12/2018 - back again and looking for all the new things!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest
jax
24 • she/her • EST
maddie | jaxxy

you both have been tagged. enjoy!

mature?
yes
status
ASH
how many: 2 or 4, whatever you would prefer!
pairing type: mxf pls?
no-go’s: nothing really, go crazy.
anything else: pls use rihanna for one of them, i’ve never played against her before and idk why! my fave faces are on my profile but feel free to use whoever you want, and hmu if there is anyone you prefer i do/don’t use!
3rd june - my muse is picky but i'm always open to suggestions for new plots! feel free to hit me up.
mature?
yes
status
please no: nothing really.
georgie
25 • SHE/HER • GMT
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll