welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

hurt somebody [m][tw], horror plots request
horror plots
sooo ya girl LOVES horror movies and thought she would put up a request for some horror plots!! obviously trigger warning, be 18+. i can do m/f, m/m and f/f with no preference! i am very fond of scwitching off so if you insist on only playing the female in f/m this may not be the request for you since i've just gotten used a lot in the past tbh? but f/f is great ofc so that can work!! for a list of faces, click!

two more things: 1) i don't care if these stay just violent and awful or if something romantic/a ship develops. if you want it to, ok! if you don't ok! and 2) the plots can absolutely be reworked to whatever. if it's sk x victim but you want victim x victim but the plot doesn't say that, that's fine!! you can develop your own loose interpretations of the movies and chuck them to me in plot form!! also, i have seen 123892348 horror movies and plan to add to this list as i can remember them. so suggest what's not on here. tbh i've probably seen it, and i'm probably up for it.

when a stranger calls: muse a is stuck babysitting two kids when they start receiving bizarre and even threatening phone calls from muse b. when they call the police to report a possible stalker, they're given some horrible news: muse b is already inside the house.

the strangers: prey at night: muse a and their family is staying at a secluded mobile home park for the night and is stalked and then hunted by three masked psychopaths, including muse b.

friend request: muse a, a popular college student graciously accepts a social outcast (muse b)'s online friend request, but soon finds themselves incessantly stalked and harassed by muse b as their friends start getting picked off one by one.

the purge: muse a and their wealthy family are held hostage for harboring the target of a murderous syndicate led by muse b during the purge, a 12-hour period in which any and all crime is legal.

friday the 13th: camp counselors muse a and muse b are stalked and murdered by an unknown assailant while trying to reopen a summer camp which, years before, was the site of a child's drowning.

hush: muse a, a deaf writer who retreated into the woods to live a solitary life must fight for their life in silence when a masked killer, muse b appears at their window.

final destination: after muse a has a terrifying vision of them and muse b dying in a plane crash, they prevent the accident only to have death hunt them down.

creep: when muse a, a videographer answers a craigslist ad for a one-day job in a remote mountain town, they don't expect that the client, muse b will be a serial killer looking to have their own biographical film.

dismissed: muse a, an idealistic, straight-edge teacher is drawn down a horrid rabbit hole by an honors student, muse b, when they gives muse b a B+ on a paper.

the blair witch project: two film students, muse a and muse b, vanish after traveling into a maryland forest to film a documentary on the local blair witch legend, leaving only their footage behind.

you're next: when muse a's family comes under attack during their wedding anniversary getaway, muse b and their gang of mysterious killers soon learns that muse a harbors a secret talent for fighting back.

you get me: after a one-night stand, muse a develops a dangerous obsession with muse b and transfers to their high school, desperate to keep their romance alive.

wolf creek: muse a has set out to hike through the scenic wolf creek national park in the australian outback. the trouble begins when they find that their car won't start and they run into a local bushman named muse b.

© kristen
jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie i know we already have three things but hush and creep are my favorite movies and i'd die to do these plots. could i take muse b in hush and muse muse a in creep?
june 6 i'm BACK and settled in and attempts are being made, y'all
mature?
yes
status
please no: no animal, child, or elder abuse
chlo
21 • she / her • EST
@
chlo bernthal omg you know 'tis not a problem, i would do a million things with you!! so yes. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png

fc-wise, thoughts?? we have a ton in common so it's hard to choose tbh. i'd love to use diane guerrero or adelaide kane for muse a in hush if you're okay with that, and for muse b in creep maybe bill skarsgård bc i can see him fitting?? or jamie dornan or oscar isaac if you'd rather!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie i never have enough things against diane guerrero and every time i see her i get soooo dreamy feeling AND bill has the perfect killer face, im sry but thats just a fact :/

so your diane x my milo ventimiglia or cole sprouse? your bill x my phoebe tonkin or sofia boutella?
june 6 i'm BACK and settled in and attempts are being made, y'all
mature?
yes
status
please no: no animal, child, or elder abuse
chlo
21 • she / her • EST
user posted image

chlo bernthal ugh who allowed her to just BE ?? i'm out here c r y i n she's perfect

but yeS diane x milo and bill x phoebe!! i can start bill/phoebe if you care to start diane and milo!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie alright my boyfriend called me uncultured for this, but i fuckin' love the purge and nobody can stop me. after checking out your face list, my aaron tveit/jack falahee as muse b to your whoever as muse a??
for the next few weeks at least i'm going to be on hiatus - i don't have the mental capacity to juggle everything i have going on, and unfortunately something had to crack. i'm sorry.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: n/a
liv
22 • she/her • gmt
liv skywalker Y A S https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBG3D.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png i'm thinking aaron tveit bc i haven't seen him around in a while!! would you rather him against emma roberts, sarah hyland, shailene woodley, daniel sharman, theo james or ansel elgort?
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie I'm thinking either Emma Roberts or Ansel Elgort? I'm torn between the two though haha! But yesss I'm happy to use Aaron he's the best
for the next few weeks at least i'm going to be on hiatus - i don't have the mental capacity to juggle everything i have going on, and unfortunately something had to crack. i'm sorry.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: n/a
liv
22 • she/her • gmt
maddie when a stranger calls w/ my phoebe tonkin x your justin hartley & friday the 13th w/ my thomas doherty and your dove cameron
june 30th my laptop's keyboard is still giving me problems and I'm having to save and get a new one, but I'm slowly but surely doing the replies on my phone - just been crazy busy with work and boyfriend and I haven't had a lot of time. I'm so sorry to those who are waiting.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: any kind of non consensual scenarios and blood related incest. i'm picky about stepcest and abusive situations.
talia
24 • she/her • est
talia topaz um hello, a million times yes. i've never played justin as anything other than a sunshine sweetheart so it should be interesting!! and dove and thomas are just an otp, always. maybe we can do it a little less predictable than the lovey dovey couple and have them as camp counselors that are actually very opposite in personalities and clash instead, but then become really close and catch feelings when jason comes and they have to rely on each other for help.
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie i've only seen justin played a couple of times and idk why bc he's a great face.
oooh yes for going the less predictable route. would you like to plot them out any further or just dive right into them?
june 30th my laptop's keyboard is still giving me problems and I'm having to save and get a new one, but I'm slowly but surely doing the replies on my phone - just been crazy busy with work and boyfriend and I haven't had a lot of time. I'm so sorry to those who are waiting.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: any kind of non consensual scenarios and blood related incest. i'm picky about stepcest and abusive situations.
talia
24 • she/her • est
talia topaz he is!! he's really cute. we can just start if you want, i could toss up a rf for dove and thomas if you wanted to start the phoebe & justin one. if you do need more details i'm available on discord @ hangthedj#1042!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
maddie i'm good with starting phoebe & justin! i should have it up later tonight.
mature?
ask first
status
talia
24 • she/her • est
talia topaz beautiful! take your time!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odkJDQ.png
mature?
yes
status
maddie
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll