welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

ambivalence avenue 3.0, mxf and mxm
need to clear this one out again because it was just a hot mess. sooooo i bring you version 3.0 of my plots. i'm off school next week and i'm caught up on posts soooo i guess my only choice is a new plot dump. *smile6 for some i've indicated who i want to play, which i'm not that flexible on. for some, i've also suggested faces. that i'm more flexible on! i've listed current faves but you can check out my crackship here. i have one hundred thousand people on it so it might not be helpful though lol. happy to play more guys than girls or all guys and no girls. i just prefer not to rp with people who won't play guys because i do like to have the option!

i prefer threads over comms, but happy to do comms in conjunction or to start if it makes sense! smut is great as a natural part of the plot and some of these might go into triggering territory which is totally fine with me. i'll always let you know if i get uncomfortable. in terms of activity, sometimes i can respond several times a day, sometimes it takes me a few days. but i try not to make anyone wait more than a week for a post (and i usually prefer if my partner can do the same in return, but obviously i get busy and i understand if you do too!). i actually don't mind waiting for posts at all, but in the meantime i like discussing ideas and spamming each other with gifs and ideas and such.

i prefer to start plotting on pm because i can be terrible at getting things started if we start on discord. but once we get started, add me on discord and let's talk forever about our ships and be best friends. *heartx2 if we already have plots together, let's do more plots together.

p.s. sorry this is so long.

guys: alberto rosende, armie hammer, cody christian, dacre montgomery, dylan sprayberry, fionn whitehead, froy gutierrez, harry styles, jamie blackley, jordan fisher, matthew daddario, nick robinson, noah centineo, robert sheehan, sebastian stan, taron egerton, timothee chalamet, tom glynn-carney, tom holland zayn malik (w/ girls or the 1d boys)

gals: adelaide kane, alisha boe, ana de armas, anya taylor-joy, camila mendes, cara delevingne, daisy ridley, dove cameron, dua lipa, eiza gonzalez, emeraude toubia, gal gadot, gigi hadid, maia mitchell, meghan markle, natalia dyer, odeya rush, paulina singer, shereen cutkelvin, sydney sierota, zendaya

001. presidential son x bodyguard (mxm)
i just watched call me by your name for the first time and fuck my life. but i just need a ship with timothee x armie. give me third son aka disappointment child aka spoiled brat presidential son timmy who comes from a legacy political family (uncle/grandpa president before his dad??) and armie as his overprotective bodyguard who is here for none of his bullshit. (happy to play either though i'd probably prefer playing armie and timmy would preferably be 21+, but obvs at the very least 18+)

002. european travel vacation idk (mxm)
oh look, cori likes call me by your name. everyone is so surprised rn i know. basically after watching it for the third time in four days, i just want something with a similar setting? maybe an american vacationing for the summer with his family in italy/france/greece/wherever your heart desires. and there he meets some locals that he becomes friends with, including another young man who is foreign and sexy and the american just has his sexual awakening and tbh i just feel like there's gonna be smut galore here and idk i'm terrible don't look at me. (will play either with whoever. tbh i got timothee chalamet my sweet son on the brain but anyone early 20s works for me!)

003. professor x student (mxm)
i'm serious i said don't look at me okay i don't wanna talk about it. just give me a second. muse a is going into his senior year of college. he's idealistic and romantic but tends to run from romance because he's idealistic. one night while out at a bar (a gay bar or not, doesn't matter) he decides to be bold and strikes up a conversation with muse b, who is a little bit older. at first muse b just thinks it's cute, but then he finds muse a is actually quite mature, well-spoken, and they have a lot in common, namely their interest in history (or literally anything it doesn't matter). they have a really wonderful and romantic evening and wind up in bed at muse b's place. but muse a, hopeless romantic, doesn't want the idealized version of muse b he created to be ruined, so he leaves early. fast forward a little, muse a heads to his history (or you know whatever) class and holy shit you never would guess who the new adjunct professor is. bye. i said don't look at me. (i'm predictable and i'm the worst and i still want timothee chalamet x armie hammer and i will play either just indulge me pls)

004. zombie apocalypse (mxf)
after girl seriously injures her leg and therefore can't move quickly, the man she'd been about to marry before the outbreak leaves her behind to leave with his family, believing her to be a burden on him. alone and afraid, perhaps a little paranoid too, she shoots at a noise, believing it's a walker. turns out it's guy, and now they're both injured and alone, so they decide to be alone together. (my first thought was daisy ridley x adam driver but i'm very flexible!!)

005. kissed in paris (mxf)
girl wakes up in her hotel room in nothing but her underwear, realizing she was drugged and robbed by a man she met at the bar the night before. desperate to get her engagement ring back, she teams up with an fbi agent and goes on a wild chase across france to recover her things from the con artist. (i will take either, and i'm open on faces! i think michael fassbender is my first choice for guy and maybe ana de armas as the girl because why not?)

006. political animals (mxm)
did anyone else watch this show? idk but it was great and i want political plots and i worship tj hammond. so just give me the frustrated gay/bisexual son of the current/former president of the us. we can add in anything we want like maybe now his mom is running for president or the mom is secretary of state like on the show. idk just he's in the spotlight and a constant embarrassment to his family. not fussed on who the character is played against. someone who enables his drug habit. someone who works for his mother/father but is very straight laced. we can go a lot of directions. (i want to use sebstan but i'm not all that fussed who it's against)

007. jane x michael (mxf)
literally anything based on jane and michael's relationship from jane the virgin. we can include the insemination storyline if you want, but it's not necessary! mostly i'd love to play out how they meet and all that aftermath. just click here. and here. ty have a good day. (happy to do this with gina rodriguez x brett dier or someone else. suggest!)

008. cop x "consultant" (mxf or mxm)
basically muse a is a rookie cop who got way in over their head on a new case, but refuses to ask for help from their boss in order to make a statement and prove themselves. muse b is a petty con man who muse a ropes into helping them solve a case, though he's rather reluctant. cue fun banter and witty comments, annoyance and hijinks. (if it's mxf, i would prefer if the girl was the cop, but i have no preference who i play in either scenario)

009. college (mxm)
muse a has been out for a while, and really, everything went okay. everyone in his liberal town supported him, only it was a little too much. he felt like his entire identity was being the gay kid. so when he goes to college, he decides not to tell anyone that he's gay, just so he has a chance to be seen as himself, not the out kid. but things get dicey when he starts getting close with muse b (his roommate/classmate/teammate/whatever), and the more time that goes by without telling muse b the harder it gets. meanwhile muse b has never had romantic feelings or felt attracted to a guy before, but muse a is starting to change that, and he's very confused. (cody christian x dylan sprayberry? idk man but the chrisberry picspam is real. i'd like the out but no longer out one, but more than open to face suggestions)

010. mistaken identity (mxf)
after a train accident that killed a number of people, a young pregnant woman running from her abusive ex is mistaken for another woman who, along with her husband, waa killed. the deceased couple was on their way to the husband's family home, and the woman accidentally gets swept up and brought to the family's home. though she initially tries to tell the truth, she gets wrapped up in pretending to be the other woman. however, the "widow's" brother is suspicious of her and her motives. i know this probably makes no sense lol but if you are intrigued and want to know more, i can elaborate further! (really no face preferences here. could be anywhere from mid twenties to mid thirties though?)

013. school musical (mxf or mxm)
"no i did not join the school musical hoping to get a role that would allow me to kiss my crush, thank you very much." could be seniors in hs so they're at least 18 or a college musical. either is fine with me. (no preference on faces, just keep the ages reasonable. will play either!)

014. harry potter (mxm)
scorbus is real. give it to me. we can discuss plots. (i only want to play scorpius and i like to use lucky blue smith xoxo)

015. i have no title (mxm)
soooooooomething with dacre montgomery x joe keery. just something. pls. like a bad boy dacre and nervous jittery joe. idk this is the worst plot dump i've ever written.

016. athlete x agent (mxm)
i just want something with an athlete (or i guess tbh he could be a model or an actor or something??) who has a really clean and wholesome reputation, possibly even a religious reputation that his agent works v hard to maintain for him. but tbh he's the total opposite of that. and then when he gets caught with his pants (literally) around his ankles and (figuratively) knee deep in prostitutes, his very straight-laced and impatient agent is all up in his face trying to repair it. scheming and hijinks ensue. we can elaborate. (i'd like to play the agent, preferably with nate buzolic but i am not picky)

017. more politics plots (mxf or mxm)
muse a's father is a local politician, maybe the mayor or perhaps the governor? the all american, father of the year type. everyone applauds him for taking care of his son after his wife left. only his father isn't exactly the guy everyone thinks he is. muse b's mother or father works for muse a's father, and muse b really admires him. his son, on the other hand, he/she cannot stand. though when muse b accidentally witnesses a moment between father and son and realizes that muse a doesn't have bruises from getting into fights at school (or wherever), muse b starts to realize her hero isn't the guy he/she thought he was, and is now torn about confronting muse a about it. (i'd like muse a and i have no face ideas harry x fionn because i'm feeling really gay lately surprise surprise or tbh zayn x elle fanning i lied i do have ideas but i'm not picky)

018. trainwreck (mxf or mxm)
muse a is basically a commitment phobe and just dates and sleeps with guys they really have no chance of ever liking. when they meet muse b, their plan is a usual one night stand, but then they find he's a nice guy and gasp! they actually like him and it kind of freaks muse a out especially because they don't think they actually deserves someone nice. muse b is too precious for this world and really likes muse a and is a little relentlessly clueless in their pursuit. (mxf and mxm both work for me, but i'd prefer if muse a were the girl if it's mxf and i would prefer to play muse b! faces twenties to thirties? not picky!)

019. baby surprise (mxf)
an irresponsible twenty something has his life turned upside down when a one night stand leaves the child she never told him about on his front step, and he enlists the help of his best friend to get him through it (i would prefer to take the guy. faces open!)

020. princess x bodyguard (mxf)
i'm so predictable. don't look at me. this would be historical/fantasy. girl is the next in line for her throne, though she longs for a normal life. her parents want her to marry for a political alliance, she wants to marry for love. but trouble arises when constant attempts are made on her life. boy is the son of the king's former royal spy and one of girl's oldest friends. he's sent in to subtly protect the princess and mostly fly under the radar (basically i imagine him being brains over brawn), and as the two work together to discover who wants her dead, they grow closer and realize there's more than friendship between them. (will take either!)

021. every boy's got one (mxf)
girl is the maid of honor for her best friend's wedding and a hopeless romantic. guy is the best man but rather cynical about love and marriage in general. but when the four of them take off to europe for the couple to "elope" and there's problems with with paperwork and the wedding might not happen, it's up to guy and girl to put aside their differences and save the day. and learn a little something about themselves as well. (i think i'd prefer the guy here. idk grumpy boys are my lifeblood)

022. traveling (mxf or mxm)
i was just thinking about the summer i spent in greece and i want to do plots that involve traveling. like i just want threads set outside the us. foreign exchange programs, traveling for work/research, picking up and moving to a new country, traveling for a wedding/bachelor/bachelorette party. preferably one or both characters are not native to whatever place we set it in. (any ages, any faces, any plots tbh)

023. rom coms (mxf or possibly mxm)
there are a feeeeew rom coms i'd love plots based off: catch and release, life as we know it, the proposal, the wedding date, what's your number? honestly suggest others and i will probably say yes. (really no face preferences here)

july 7th i will be in new hampshire until july 14th. not sure what the wifi situation will be up there, but i'm sure i'll have internet and i'll be around a little. but everyone has gotten a post, so don't mind me being a little slow this week!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape. prefer not to plot with people who won't play guys.
cori
25 • she/her • EST
what's your damage, cori? 18, my emily browning and your alberto rosende, maybe?
july 4-14th. i'm in detroit and my muse is being fickle, don't give up on me pls and thank!

i will try my hardest to reply AT LEAST once a week because i don't want anyone to lose interest in plots, but please don't kill me if i don't. likewise, i'm very chill about posting frequency so don't feel like you need to get me a reply as soon as i post.

mature?
yes
status
please no: noncon, dubcon (i'm okay with these as backstory, but won't play it unless i seek it out), pedophilia, parent/child incest
lulu
25 • she/her • central
lulu ooooh yes! i would love that! do you wanna chat a little on discord or over pm or something??
july 7th i will be in new hampshire until july 14th. not sure what the wifi situation will be up there, but i'm sure i'll have internet and i'll be around a little. but everyone has gotten a post, so don't mind me being a little slow this week!
mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
what's your damage, cori? absolutely! i tried adding you on discord but i think the emoji is making it impossible? so mine is lulu#6431
july 4-14th. i'm in detroit and my muse is being fickle, don't give up on me pls and thank!

i will try my hardest to reply AT LEAST once a week because i don't want anyone to lose interest in plots, but please don't kill me if i don't. likewise, i'm very chill about posting frequency so don't feel like you need to get me a reply as soon as i post.

mature?
yes
status
please no: noncon, dubcon (i'm okay with these as backstory, but won't play it unless i seek it out), pedophilia, parent/child incest
lulu
25 • she/her • central
lulu it's not you, the emoji hates everyone imma add you now
mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
what's your damage, cori? Hiiiiii! So I really liked the idea of 19. I saw Colin Donnell who is my most desired face to play against, so I was hoping you might be cool with changing things to be a little older? It could still be a one night stand or maybe it could be a girlfriend or wife didn't want to be a mom and so left him with the baby. Keeping them younger would work as well since it's RP and we can do what we want with ages. =) I'm pretty open on the female face, so we can chat about who might fit in the age range we decide to go with. Feel free to hit me up on discord, frick_of_nature#6195
mature?
yes
status
please no: None.
Mo
00 • she/her • PST
mordecai i'm totally cool with aging them up a little! i'm not home rn but i'll add you on discord and we can discuss all those details then!!
mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
would love to do a traveling plot with you? maybe two people who went on vacation for different reasons on their own and meet somewhere (like on a train or at a museum or an event) and decide they get on so they wanna travel together a while???

down for mxm or mxf and i'll play any gender. your listed faces i like are: alberto rosende, cody christian, froy gutierrez, harry styles, matthew daddario, sebastian stan, taron egerton, zayn malik, dua lipa, emeraude toubia, gigi hadid.

i like other faces too, those are just from your list.
i'm flexible!
{{ march 25 }} still here. just suck at updating this whoops.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: there are no triggers that bother me when mentioned or used for backstory, but i will not write out threads that contain sexual assault. as far as anything else goes, i'll speak up if it gets too far for my comfort levels but i'm usually fine.
peri
32 • she/her • central
fairy world? peri world! omg yes that is basically what i need in my life rn!!! also i would kill for alberto x emeraude because simon and izzy are my babies. <3 though you offered a lot of good people rip. do you want to chat a little more on pm or discord??
mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
i'm high key sizzy trash so i would love to use those two!! i'm up for either one. my discord is peri#0096 or we can use pm, whichever is more up your alley.
{{ march 25 }} still here. just suck at updating this whoops.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: there are no triggers that bother me when mentioned or used for backstory, but i will not write out threads that contain sexual assault. as far as anything else goes, i'll speak up if it gets too far for my comfort levels but i'm usually fine.
peri
32 • she/her • central
i'm literally waiting for sizzy on shadowhunters. i'm like, why is anything else happening? where are my babies at? but okay i'm gonna add you on discord and we can cry about it!
mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST
what's your damage, cori? i owe you replies. they are coming asap!! today or tomorrow, depending how my hangover goes today. but yes, sorry, it's not gonna stop me asking for more. fuck it.

001. presidential son x bodyguard
my timothee x your armie god bless amen.

003. professor x student
my tom holland x your armie/seb/anyone tbh.

013. school musical
my nick robinson x your cody christian.
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
i'd be interested in your trainwreck plot if you're still looking??? maybe tom holland + zendaya
july 5th - if i haven't posted in our thread, don't worry! i might not get to it this week, but i have some free time next week and i'll be getting to everything then.
mature?
yes
status
please no: love them all!
abbie
26 • she + her • cst
james: come at me, i will fight you

abbie teller ooooh i will take tom x zendaya all day every day. my precious little gems!! let's do it!! add me on discord maybe?? (or pm me yours because unicorn is a bitch) i'm a little slow rn because i'm in the middle of an intense summer course but i still want things because i'm needy
mature?
yes
status
cori
25 • she/her • EST

what's your damage, cori?

hi !! if you're interested i'd be down for these two plots, feel free to suggest face changes if you want.

.008 cop x consultant
maybe with my emeraude tobia as the cop x your dacre montgomery as the "consultant"?

.020 princess x bodyguard
You can have the princess for this one if you'd like. I'd be very down to write the bodyguard. Maybe using your adelaide kane x my matthew daddario?

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
new poll