welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

brett dalton x chloe bennet, rfs & comms
  brett x chloe  
raise ur hand if u r still mega fucked up over skyeward ��‍♀️

so ya this is a request for their beautiful faces TOGETHER!! im looking for comms and rfs with them, though if you want a comm, you have to be willing for it to turn into a rf. i look for long-term ships and development. i can play brett and chloe so if you see that i'm getting overwhelmed with one or the other pls throw me a bone, variety IS the spice of life! fuck me up with all the angst that ever existed or anything, really. i'll go ahead and copy the plots from my crackship.

3% au, accidentally married, actors, age gap, agents of shield, affairs, angel/demon, apocalypse/post-apoc, arranged marriages, babysitter/parent, battle royale au, best friend's significant other, blackmail, boarding school, bodyguards, boss/assistant, break ups, camp counselors, catfish, celebrities, celebrity/fan, children of politicians, closeted/out, coach/athlete, college life, cop/criminal, criminals, cults, divorce, doctor/patient, enemies to lovers, exes, fake relationships, forbidden relationships, friday the 13th au, friends with benefits, game of thrones au, ghost hunters, ghost/living, good boy/bad girl, good girl/bad boy, greek life, groom/maid of honor, guardian angels, harry potter au, hateship, horror!!, hunger games au, hunter/creature, kidnapping, long-distance relationships, lost au, modern disney, mythology, olympics, one night stands, pregnancy, prison, prostitution, real life anything, reality tv, rich kids, rivals, road trips, royalty, serial killers, serial killer/victim, sibling's significant other, sky high au, slow burn, smut, stockholm syndrome, student/professor, supernatural, theme parks, the office au, the purge au, toxic relationships, unrequited love, until dawn au, vampire/human, vampires, walking dead au, wedding planner/groom/spouse, witches, yuri on ice au

jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
i absolutely want this! maybe some kind of loosely based hunger games/futuristic dystopia kind of thing? i'm super tired and about to head to bed but if you have discord, hmu! geo#5929 <33
5th july - i've been crazy busy this week, replies are coming this weekend!
mature?
yes
status
please no: nothing really.
georgie
25 • SHE/HER • GMT
maddie

ngl i've never watched this show but they're cute and i dig it

my brett x your chloe - hunger games please??? victors, victor x significant other/capital citizen, resistance members, anything???

your brett x my chloe - game of thrones things? idk i'm picturing a baratheon or stark x tyrell pairing? most likely an arranged marriage of some sort?
hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: pretty good with most anything as long as we discuss it beforehand if anything seems like it might be a little touchy
millie
25 • she/her • cst
I'll play him for you - went hunting for your crack to offer a second plot with a different pairing but couldn't find one. happy to do a switch off of these two, if you'd rather that!

would love to do an arranged marriage one -- but not typical arranged marriage, more like maybe they've been friends forever and she begs him to get his father to ask for her hand because of some of the other options being yike. he agrees but the whole relationship is strained because shock!! he's always loved her?

I was also low key obsessed with this idea for a royals plot where he's a prince but not the crown prince and he takes off after his mum dies, ends up in another kingdom as a bodyguard to their princess and they end up hooking up/etc, but she goes to break things off because she's supposed to marry some prince somewhere and then yike it's him?

also HP AU, always because i'm obsessed.

also cop/criminal!!

I've said a lot of things, but hmu on discord if you want to do a couple rf threads!

👀
mature?
yes
status
please no: no addiction plots. Anything super triggery I like to plot out. Don't romanticize domestic violence, don't try to make direct incest "sexy" - not into it.
andrea
28 • she/her • est
maddie

hey babydoll i'm already in your dms but give me serial killers - met in foster care, she's crazy, he's crazy protective, they probably slit their foster dad's throat or something and then bounced they're just crazy. maybe in some sort of gotham-esque dystopia because fuck getting caught.
May 20th don't call it a comeback! even if that's kind of what it is.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none really? just run things by me first.
wade
24 • she/her • est
millie bean sorry i'm ages late with responding to things i'm all over the place lately!! but YES to thg inspired, i would def do victor x victor especially if they end up having to go back for the quarter quell like fuck me upp.

and a stark x tyrell arranged marriage is PERF. it's been ages since i've had a chance to do game of thrones things and tbH brett dalton as a broody lone wolf stark called to me!!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
andrea y e s i'm so excited!! and i'm sorry you couldn't find my old crackship omg it's actually right here if you want to double up on another ship and ask for any of my males against your girl!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odefdP.png as for plots i would l o v e to do the first one you suggested for brett & chloe and then maybe a cop/criminal thing for whichever the second ship is because they're lowkey just so fun to me?? lmk!
mature?
yes
status
maddie
my chloe + your brett and omg you have so many amazing plot suggestions. i'm always down for horror things and toxic relationships or affairs
july 5th - if i haven't posted in our thread, don't worry! i might not get to it this week, but i have some free time next week and i'll be getting to everything then.
mature?
yes
status
please no: love them all!
abbie
26 • she + her • cst
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll