welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

❝ o death ❞, beverly's crackship
beverly.
25 yrs old // central
hi, i'm beverly, or bev, whatever you wanna call me. i'm a 25 year old that currently resides in the hellhole also known as louisiana. i'm a nursing student that somehow has way too much time on her hands. i'm here to fuck shit up basically.

i play males and females, though i would like to play more females than i currently do. don't let that throw you off though. i totally love my dudes. warning though, they tend to be a dark, twisty, brooding bunch. they more often than not have a kernel of soft buried deep. when it comes to females, i like playing the mouthy wounded type or the softies. i can mix it up though.

i enjoy super dark, fucked up plots. i have no triggers, so throw whatever you've got at me. i steer away from incest but that's more of a personal preference than a trigger. now enough of my ramblings. let's get to the good stuff.

discord: mad-sweeney#9686
males
alex hogh andersen. alex skarsgard. alexander ludwig. amadeus serafini. andre hamann. andrew lincoln. austin abrams. austin butler. bill skarsgard. booboo stewart. cameron monaghan. charles melton. charlie hunnam. chris wood. cole sprouse. dacre montgomery. daniel gillies. dawid auguscik. diego luna. dustin milligan. ed skrein. elliot fletcher. ezra miller. gregg sulkin. gustaf skarsgard. james q. jamie bell. jdm. jeremy allen white. joel kinnaman. josh beech .gerald gillum [ g-eazy ]. kit harrington. kj apa. laurence coke. lucky blue smith. nat wolff. nicholas hoult. nikolaj coster-waldau. ricki hall. santiago segura. simon nessman. skeet ulrich. stephen james. theo james. tom hardy. tom maden. travis fimmel. yuri pleksun. + more.
females
alexandra shipp. ashley benson. ashley moore. bridget satterlee. carlson young. danielle campbell. dove cameron. emily rudd. hailee steinfeld. haley lu richardson. hanna mangan-lawrence. india eisley. jessica sula. kelsey chow. kiersey clemons. liana liberato. maddie hasson. madelaine petsch. maia mitchell. margaret qualley. merritt patterson. nathalie emmanuel. odeya rush. rachel hilbert. scarlett leithold. stefanie scott. tashi rodriguez taylor hill. willa fitzgerald. zoey deutch. + more.
plots
scroll past the ----- for the genres and things i like. listed immediately below are some plots i want that i'm too lazy to make requests for.

gimme: daddy!jdm!! idk about a plot. i just want a dark, rough jdm tbh.

gimme: andrew lincoln as the negan-esque character set in the last of us world. i wanna play against him using dove cameron or tashi rodriguez.

gimme: dacre montgomery as an incubus grown obsessed with a human girl that's proven herself impossible to corrupt. i wanna use emily rudd or naomi scott.

-----

the stuff that i like isn't necessarily limited to the things listed. if it's interesting/angsty/dark enough i'll do other stuff too. if you've got an idea, just toss it at me. supernatural. zombie. abilities. crime rl. murder mystery. vikings. based on: the last of us. god of war. x-men. the walking dead. etc. mxf. fxf. dark. twisted. angsty. dramatic. scary. heartbreaking. etc.

just some stuff: stepcest [ stepfather x stepdaughter. stepsibling x stepsibling. etc. ] werewolf x human chosen as mate. kidnapper x victim [ stockholm ]. vampire x human servant. crossroad demon x deal maker. nanny x boss. enemies to lovers. human-hating supernatural x human. witch hunter x witch. mythological gods [ modern au ] x human. arranged supernatural marriages.
triggers?
i literally have zero triggers. honestly, the darker a plot is the more fun i have with it. the only thing that i won't do is incest [ stepcest is fine! ].
[ 25th june 2018 ] /// 12:16 am so i just counted and i have 23 replies written out on paper right now. i was going to pump out the last handful that i owe (plus the few starters i owe) and post all of them before going to bed. unfortunately, i volunteered to watch my five month old niece tonight and it turns out... she's teething. so basically, this is me begging you to remain patient with me slightly longer. i'm almost done.
my preference is for DARK, GRITTY plots. i usually focus on fucked up ships. while i love some good, rough smut, i always focus more on the DEVELOPMENT and UNFOLDING OF A STORY.
i play males and females but please reciprocate, otherwise i end up only playing male characters.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest. [ which is more of a personal preference than a trigger. stepcest is totally okay though. ]
beverly
25 • she / her • cst

s c r e a m i n g. you have alex hogh on your faves list and it makes me so happy.

your alex hogh x my romee strijd - kjdsghdfshg i would be totally down to do something vikings inspired here? like maybe alex is this viking prince that is looking to take a wife and romee is this slave girl his warriors took prisoner after a raid. romee catches his eye and it becomes this obsession to him? like, he can't get her out of his mind and he's turning down princesses and the like bc he wants to be with her instead?

my alex ludwig x your dove cameron - supernatural for this one? I love, love, looooove the idea of a vampire(alex) falling for a human. he has to hide who he is, always make excuses and things (i don't think he sparkles in the sunlight or melts either) but he's definitely controlling over what time of the day/night they see one another? it all breaks down one day and he has to come clean and it's just aklhgjkfdhg bc he doesn't want to lose her and she's kinda scared of him but it all works out eventually?

i feel like these are trash but, if you like them, i will legit die.

discord - sagebrushxoxo#0064

beverly marsh

7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

6/22 - Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end. No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend. Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all. Victim of what said should be, a servant 'til I fall. Barking of machine-gun fire does nothing to me now. Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow. More a man, more stripes you bare, glory-seeker trends. Bodies fill the fields I see, the slaughter never ends.

mature?
yes
status
please no: rape, severe abuse - you know, the things that are just gross.
sage
25 • she/her • pacific
s c r e a m i n g because you know who he is!!!!!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png i'm so happy!

please, please! i want both of these things. and alex x dove is a ship i've wanted to see for fucking ever! omfg. lemme hit you up on discord! because so much yes!
[ 25th june 2018 ] /// 12:16 am so i just counted and i have 23 replies written out on paper right now. i was going to pump out the last handful that i owe (plus the few starters i owe) and post all of them before going to bed. unfortunately, i volunteered to watch my five month old niece tonight and it turns out... she's teething. so basically, this is me begging you to remain patient with me slightly longer. i'm almost done.
my preference is for DARK, GRITTY plots. i usually focus on fucked up ships. while i love some good, rough smut, i always focus more on the DEVELOPMENT and UNFOLDING OF A STORY.
i play males and females but please reciprocate, otherwise i end up only playing male characters.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest. [ which is more of a personal preference than a trigger. stepcest is totally okay though. ]
beverly
25 • she / her • cst
beverly marshHeeellooooo and welcome to COSL!

I hope you love it here as much as I do!

I'm gonna suggest one thing for now then we can do more stuff if we so choose later on? <3

Your Charlie Hunnam and my Scarlett Leithold. He's the alpha wolf of a very well known and powerful pack and she is the human girl he's been hanging around with away from them? Like she doesn't know what he is and he intends to keep it that way but he's falling for her and she's falling for him. Maybe some of his "loyal followers" see them one day and decide to kidnap her and bring her back to the pack so he can take her as his mate? So instead of being eased into it or warned she just basically was roughed up, kidnapped and shoved naked in a cage as a "gift" for him.

mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
28 • she/her • PST
beverly marsh

okay, i haven't finished the new god of war but the idea that kratos is capable of loving a woman as much as he clearly loved atreus' mom KILLS ME?!

give me your tom hardy terrifying warmonger and the lady he loves lets sleep next to him based on kratos & atreus' mom/his first wife.
May 20th don't call it a comeback! even if that's kind of what it is.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none really? just run things by me first.
wade
24 • she/her • est
beverly marsh

my tom hardy x your dove cameron - so i was also creeping on your supernatural plots request and i'm really digging the sound of the vampire x witch plot you have written up? it sounds so interesting and i love anything involving witches

your alex hogh x my taylor hill - more witchy things? perhaps something along the lines of he's a hunter and she's unaware of the fact?

v general, i apologize. my brain is fried thanks to work today
hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: pretty good with most anything as long as we discuss it beforehand if anything seems like it might be a little touchy
millie
25 • she/her • cst
miss latte schuyler i'm honestly so in love with this place already. you guys are awesome!

i dig this plot! like he could be using this time with her to get away from his responsibilities and unwind. so he would be fucking wrecked that she gets drug in, especially since he would see it as his fault. i love this!

im wade-y poppins, yall! okay, look. you've wounded me. i have so many fucking feels about kratos in the new game. i beat it about a week ago and i'm still fucked up. you need to finish it asap so i have someone to cry talk about it with! AND I NEED THIS PLOT BECAUSE JUST YES! message me on discord!

millie bean i need a tom hardy to my character in my life asap!!!! please gimme this! message me on discord because i have so many feels and so many ideas.

and i'm down for any occasion to use my sweet bean alex hogh, okay? and taylor hill is one of my many wives, so please. also, i'm sorry i suck at these replies. i'm so much better on discord i promise.
mature?
yes
status
beverly
25 • she / her • cst
beverly marshYes yes! And she's totally heels over head for him and then suddenly she's seeing him as this monster and she's just broken because omg she doesn't know what to think.
mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
28 • she/her • PST
beverly marsh // ok first off i just need to say ur graphics are goRGEOUS. secondly, welcome to the site!!! ok ok down to business. imma suggest one thing and we can add more later if u want.

gimmeeeee my alfie enoch x your emily browning in some sort of zombies / last of us-type plot. idk specifics. if you have any ideas you've been dying to do lemme know. i've just been into zombie plots lately <3
june 11 ▹ all caught up~
mature?
ask first
status
please no: eating disorders, rape (mentions are ok, don't make me write it out), animal cruelty. don't write / plot with people who won't play guys.
lillie
22 • she + her(s) • cst
miss latte schuyler hit me up on discord and we can get some more ideas and a starting point figured out! <3

lillie rodriguez omg nooo, thank you. i try really hard and still am never satisfied with them. x.x and thank you! i love this place already!

i'm 1000000% down for a zombie plot!!!! yes! gimme! i might offer a different face because i've been dying to use a few others, but i'm totally up for other suggestions too! you can message me on discord if it'd be easier to plot things out that way! bughead-jones#9686
mature?
yes
status
beverly
25 • she / her • cst
beverly marsh

i really enjoyed reading your intro, found it very personable and hilarious! welcome to cosl https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeKfq.png

so i N E E D all things vikings because who better to plot dark things with than barbarians who have a knack for pillaging and sex? loooool. totally not biased because i'm icelandic or anything

your alex hogh x my eve hewson - stuck between two viking badasses that enjoy war and bathing in their enemies blood together? looool or maybe she is his prisoner from another settlement and he's using her as random??? sorry my brain sucks!

my bill skarsgard x madelaine petsch - i really love this pairing but like i said before, my brain really f'ing sucks. but i was thinking these two might be liiiiike sorcerers of some sort, trouble makers, village outcasts or something. but this is really crappy. so maybe we could do a zombie plot with this pair?

geez, if you made it through that, i commend you, lmao. feel free to completely disregard this if you don't like it or change it up!
03/12/2018 - back again and looking for all the new things!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest
jax
24 • she/her • EST
jaxxy are you kidding? i read every bit of that. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png

my alex x your eve. we could even try a combo of both those ideas? like they're from two settlements that are tense with one another. the earl's always threatening to take the other's lands, etc. and maybe "alex" and "eve" are competitive with one another. like the few times their settlements team up to go raiding or defeat mutual enemies they keep count like legolos and gimli. lmfaoo. it could be like a friendly hateship sort of. and maybe when his settlement attacks hers they face each other on the battlefield but instead of putting his ax through her, he knocks her out to keep her from getting killed? idk idk. i suck. lmao

your bill x my madelaine. okay but i've never thought of this ship and now i'm in fucking love???? i'd be down for trying either tbh. because bill's tall ass is def viking material. a young floki anyone? lmfao. no but also i've been dying for zombie apoc plots. i could come up with something in either area. you could message me on discord if you want. bughead-jones#9686
mature?
yes
status
beverly
25 • she / her • cst
beverly marsh

wow. wow. wow. this all sounds so great.

alex x eve - hellllll yes to all of this! i love it especially the legolas and gimli reference (one of my favorite scenes of all time) lmao. i can already tell they are going to have a lot of tension between them and it's going to be fantastic!

bill x madelaine - i'll let you take over and come up with ideas for these two! i haven't done a zombie apoc in a long time so i'll totally be down for that to give us a mix of different plots and keep things fresh! but yessss, this pairing is amazing and i can't believe i thought of it myself. sort of.

and i added you on discord but i'm at work so i'll be kind of here and there since we aren't supposed to have our phones on us. loool. dilligaf?

03/12/2018 - back again and looking for all the new things!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest
jax
24 • she/her • EST
beverly marsh w e l c o m e to cosl! my boys ALSO happen to always be broody dark and angsting so i thought that was a good fit tbh.

so to start off i can give you my daniel sharman, bill skarsgard, taron egerton, or jdm to your maia mitchell, emily browning, or madelaine petsch in A N Y T H I N G related to the walking dead !! tbh i love the relation between human x human in tough times so maybe she's the daughter of the leader of an enemy compound so my guy kidnaps her to blackmail her father into handing over food, supplies, gas, etc that my guy's compound really needs?? or nything apoc related i'm not picky on plot!

then your milo ventimiglia, skeet ulrich, alex skarsgard or charlie hunnam to my dove, danielle campbelle, maia mitchell or haley lu in ANYTHING stephen king based. misery, under the dome, it, carrie, like honestly a ny th i ng or anything that's related to horror/scary plots. i'm also flexible on fcs. anyways, lmk! dark and twisted things are great.
jun 16 - new crackship is up! ✨ thank you to everyone who's been patient & understanding through all that's happened with my writing slump. i'm happy to get some new things going as well as picking up old things, so just drop me a DM and let me know what you're thinking!
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie this made my night! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWx4UA.png

look, i adore shows like the walking dead so much for the human interactions. everybody is griping about "but it's a zombie show." nah, duh, dude. and the survivors left scrambling for continued survival aren't going to get vicious due to self preservation?! just yaaas. also:

what is cliche dangerous man, jdm for 500, alex? because again, yaaaaaaas. first, i have been dying to have a jdm x madelaine ship for literal months. second, jdm as a scary baddie is the epitome of my wet dreams. tmi? sorry. but please gimme this kidnapping. i live and breath for plots like this.

did i mention you made my fucking night?! because stephen king is my hero through and through. i might sob. i could see skeet as that guy in chester's mill that is constantly in the drunk tank and omg dove or danielle as the sheriff's granddaughter. OR BETTER YET big jim's daughter. fuck me up.

now you've gotta discord my ass.
mature?
yes
status
beverly
25 • she / her • cst
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll