welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

disney personified / fairytale / legend retellings, real life, historical, fantasy, sheroes
becky thank you so much for this beautiful skin! i can't stop looking at it!

okay, so.

hi! i’m currently looking for disney personified or disney retellings. especially platonic fxm or romantic fxm if the plot is cool —and platonic mxm. i’ll do practically any myth, legend, fairytale, disney character pairing (i’ll let you know if i haven’t watched/read it) and any play-by combination you want (you get points for choosing faces from my profile for who you want me to play, though). i only have two exceptions: the only fixed play-bys for who i play are:

james hook (peter pan) - robert downey jr
hades (hercules) - robert downey jr
ares (greek gods) - robert downey jr

pairing options: (but not limited to)

basil of baker street x anyone***
jafar x cinderella
captain hook x cinderella
captain hook x anyone***
cogsworth x belle
cogsworth x anna
cogsworth x anyone***
hans x elsa
lumiere x belle
lumiere x elsa
lumiere x anyone***
peter pan x captain hook
hades x meg
hades x hercules
hades x anyone***
mulan x anyone***
genie x anyone
clopin x phoebus
clopin x anyone***
hatter x alice
red riding hood x wolf
apollo x hestia***
ares x hestia***

retellings

robin hood
king arthur and the knights of the round table
cinderella
beauty and the beast
mulan
peter pan
red riding hood
snow white
aladdin
anastasia
apollo/hestia
ares/hestia
hades/persephone

plots:

i'm mostly looking for fantasy/historical/other, though. i have to really like the pairing and plot to go with real life, tbh.

real life: high school professors, doctors, small town, theme parks, nasa, spies/detectives/fbi undercover, eurovision song contest, strangers trapped in bookstore all night, MCU actors.

historical/fantasy: court intrigue, royalty, pirates vs navy, regency, arthurian legend, robin hood, les miserables,

other: superheroes, time travel agency, star wars-like.

elaborate plots

*i'm a big fan of guinevere being one of the knights of the round table (and a mage, even, if you like the idea, but that's 100% optional).

canon arthurian legend: arthur and the knights of the round table stopping mercenaries and/or vikings who conspire to overthrow the king (aka arthur). they have convinced a few knights of the round table that they just want an alliance. it's up to the rest to unmask the true intentions behind this treaty.

fairy-tale arthurian legend: britain is a land of humans, and after the fall of rome its army moves back to italy. this leaves them defenseless, and so dark sorcerers (let's imagine their race is non human for this one) conspire to rule the island and treat humans as slaves. king arthur and his knights were revealed in a prophecy as humans' salvation, and they have the help of some Light sorcerers, who want to protect/keep living amongst humans, as they used to, secretly. now it's up to arthur and merlin to find and the knights of the round table, and convince them to join him.

space arthurian legend: (you don't need to know star wars for this one, i just picked their faction names because i'm too lazy to come up with new ones) the first order is conquering planets and taking over the galaxy, except there's a planet that ignites the spark that will light up the rebellion. king arthur and the knights of the round table have a price put to their heads, but this won't stop them from wanting to overthrow the current sovereign of this planet, mordred. some knights live in a secret hq, some are spies working/living in the castle, and etc etc etc.

Ares x Hestia (new): in which one of them has become a mortal and they seek their lost divinity, and the other is the only one who is willing to help them in their quest. I can come up with a more elaborate plot once you decide which one of them you’d rather be the mortal.

hook!vampire x tinker bell!fairy: i am especially in love, and very biased for, enemies turned allies —especially that period of time in which the switch from enemies to allies happens. okay, so about the plot: vampire leader x fairy. peter pan is a human/wizard (he can fly ok) and pan’s race conquered a land that belonged to the vampires, like about century ago, but now hook wants it back. and tinker bell might be exactly what he needs to bring him down.

Hans x Anna or Elsa (new): (high fantasy + political intrigue) when it was han’s turn to reign, a political upheaval forced him to exile his country. a secret organization is still after him, in the neighboring country, trying to hunt him down and kill him. this is how the exiled prince becomes an assassin. In this neighbouring country, a court of warriors convinces him to join them in exchange for protection and alliance. His mission? Find the missing queen (if Hans x Anna) or princess (if Hans x Elsa), and restore peace in both countries.

hans x anna: i can't remember what happened to hans at the end of frozen, but maybe elsa has political problems, and hans returns in an attempt to make things right this time/a chance at redemption. can't guarantee he will be 100% good. he is kinda wicked at the end of the day

red riding hood x wolf: magician/witch/magical being x witch hunter or someone who hunts down magical creatures for a living. maybe she’s like, super powerful or super wanted, but hiding her powers from everyone, living a peaceful life, and doesn’t know he knows, while he’s like, yep it’s her, and tries to befriend her/get closer to her to ensnare her in a trap. or maybe she even suspects there's something just off with him and she can't trust him 100%.

clopin x rapunzel, superheroes / nysm: rapunzel has never broken a rule, hardly ever went to parties, mostly just stayed at home, away from the outside world, and suddenly receives an invitation from the 'eye' (something she thought was a legend) to be a part of a group of people with special abilities --and that, if she accepts, in exchange, he'll take her to her true parents. let's say that she becomes a part of the 'four horsemen' (these people with special abilities who operate in a kind of robin hood way). and in comes clopin, who is actually the eye, but his duty as an fbi is to go after them them but he's secretly siding with them and so proud of her and of how far she's come.

May 30 - currently picking up just a few few plots and threads -- i will have more time when July comes around
mature?
no
status
please no: hardly any triggers, but I'm very occasionally available for smut.
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
seth was here.

alllll of it!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJs9X.png

aka continue cindy x hook??
6/18: summer break is so close!!! and then I'll be around much more. pls give me things!!!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
seth was here.

red riding hood x wolf
hook x tinkerbell
elsa x anyone

feel free to just pick one c:
april 26 got the sickness bug... replies are coming i promise xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
edna shelby HELL YES

Do you want to continue immediately where we left off, or a bit further in the timeline?

poppy sætre

those three are too good for me to pick just one, poppy. (nice try though) :):)

which characters do you want to play? and how about FLYNN, genie, clopin, lumiere or mushu, for elsa? (you choose!) or if you'd rather someone else, let me know :):)
May 30 - currently picking up just a few few plots and threads -- i will have more time when July comes around
mature?
no
status
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
seth was here.

let's do a bit further, maybe after a few more times in the bar... but he still really hasn't told her much about who he is, though she is clearly trying to make him feel better.

also, lmk if you're interested in any other mxf ships and/or retellings!
6/18: summer break is so close!!! and then I'll be around much more. pls give me things!!!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
edna shelby

that idea sounds great! shall i start this one? i can have it up in a day or so :) and of course i'd be interested! i currently have zero threads so i'd be game for a couple more :):)
mature?
no
status
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
seth was here.

If you could, that'd be awesome. I'm wrapping up a final paper this wk... and lmk what ships you'd like to try out!! You can discord me too https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png
mature?
yes
status
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
edna shelby good luck on that paper! alright, we can discus other ships on discord --I'll write to you via discord when i can (it's my month of finals, so i won't be using it much, actually). hook's post is already written --i'll post it during my next break :):)

(no rush in posting back, i mean it --heaven knows i could use more time to study.)
mature?
no
status
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
seth was here.

kinda preferring females rn so happy if you only want one ship because of that c: just lemme know. [/post]
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
that's okay, i can play the male in all three :):) no problem!
mature?
no
status
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
seth was here.

also elsa and flynn sounds amazingggg. discord is in my profile c: [/post]
mature?
yes
status
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
arthurian legends please??? i would love to do some retellings or reimaginings of something. whether romance or platonic. quests or court dealings. was there anything specific you had in mind on those?
{{ march 25 }} still here. just suck at updating this whoops.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: there are no triggers that bother me when mentioned or used for backstory, but i will not write out threads that contain sexual assault. as far as anything else goes, i'll speak up if it gets too far for my comfort levels but i'm usually fine.
peri
32 • she/her • central
fairy world? peri world! arthurian legendddd you have made mi day peri!

let me give you a few options, and feel free to add/edit/subtract as much as you want!

as a sidenote, i'm willing to play any character you wish, and i'm a big fan of guinevere being one of the knights of the round table (and a mage, even, if you like the idea, but that's 100% optional).

canon-esque: arthur and the knights of the round table stopping mercenaries and/or vikings who conspire to overthrow the king (aka arthur). they have convinced a few knights of the round table that they just want an alliance. it's up to the rest to unmask the true intentions behind this treaty.

fairy-tale esque: britain is a land of humans, and after the fall of rome its army moves back to italy. this leaves them defenseless, and so dark sorcerers (let's imagine their race is non human for this one) conspire to rule the island and treat humans as slaves. king arthur and his knights were revealed in a prophecy as humans' salvation, and they have the help of some Light sorcerers, who want to protect/keep living amongst humans, as they used to, secretly. now it's up to arthur and merlin to find and the knights of the round table, and convince them to join him.

space: (you don't need to know star wars for this one, i just picked their faction names because i'm too lazy to come up with new ones) the first order is conquering planets and taking over the galaxy, except there's a planet that ignites the spark that will light up the rebellion. king arthur and the knights of the round table have a price put to their heads, but this won't stop them from wanting to overthrow the current sovereign of this planet, mordred. some knights live in a secret hq, some are spies working/living in the castle, and okay, this has gotten long enough, i need to stop before it gets too ridiculous.
mature?
no
status
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
i am digging that fairy tale idea! and i'm up for gwen being part of the knight crew and/or a magic maker! i've always high key wanted to play king arthur in a scenario so i would love to take him for the story if that's all good on your end. assuming we would be npc'ing some knights or doubling up on the roles for the purpose of the mission?
{{ march 25 }} still here. just suck at updating this whoops.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: there are no triggers that bother me when mentioned or used for backstory, but i will not write out threads that contain sexual assault. as far as anything else goes, i'll speak up if it gets too far for my comfort levels but i'm usually fine.
peri
32 • she/her • central
fairy world? peri world! EXCITED! For sure, I can play all the knights/NPCs we need! (Or double up, whatever you prefer, of course). Go ahead and play Arthur, peri :) I can play lancelot or guinevere or merlin or mordred against him. And do you have a pb for him already? Because I saw oscar isaac on your list of faces and if you're not choosing him, I'd love to snag that pb for lancelot or some other knight haha, can't help myself.
mature?
no
status
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll