welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

three leaf clover, latte's crackship numbah three
latte's crackship
I'm not sure what version this is, but this is a new crackship woo hoo.
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am latte here with my crackship for you! I am basically the opposite of picky but I do have a few... quirks? I typically do not play with people who only play females. I like to flip flop. If you want to take all the males, more power to you. I am currently looking for m/f and m/m only. I also do not do coms so rapid fires and longer threads are what I'm looking for here.
PLOTS
While I love most things this is simply a list of my VERY favorite things. Don't hesitate to suggest other things!

Incest, supernatural, magic, angst, drama, pain, illness, military plots, zombies, historical, fantasy, scifi, MASS EFFECT, DRAGON AGE, FALLOUT, REPO THE GENETIC OPERA, MARVEL, cheating plots, age gaps, sugar daddy/baby, cliche plots, high school plots, smut of every kind, bdsm, celeb based

MALES
This is simply a list of my very favorite right now. Feel free to suggest anyone because I have zero no go faces. Faces in CAPS are ones I will only play AGAINST and not as.

MISHA COLLINS, chris evans, chris hemsworth, CHRIS PRATT, chris pine, ryan reynolds, jeffery dean morgan, norman reedus, JON HAMM, kit harrington, tyler posey, tyler hoechlin, HALE APPLEMAN, AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON, billy huxley, ricki hall, andre hamann

FEMALES
This is simply a list of my very favorite right now. Feel free to suggest anyone because I have zero no go faces. Faces in CAPS are ones I will only play AS and not against

gal gadot, ARIANA GRANDE, dove cameron, TASHI RORIGUEZ, scarlett leithold, HOLLAND RODEN, crystal reed, alysha nett, MADELINE RAE MASON, sarah hyland, danielle campbell, scarlett johansan, ELIZABETH GILLIES, elizabeth olsen, ASHLEY MOORE, margot robbie

mature?
yes
status
please no: None!
latte
28 • she/her • PST
i wasn't going to do this, bc i love the things we have, but i also realized i really missed those silly comms we started earlier this year so why not make them into serious plots? so here goes

no1 - my ashley moore (if you want me to use someone else for her that's totally fine by me!) and your chris wood, for a long term cheating plot where they plan on getting her knocked up so he can leave his gf. but maybe it's a little harder for her to get pregnant than they assumed, or something really sad like her getting hit by another car on her way to work, and even though she's sure she's fine, they lose the baby and they just want to be together already https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBl0A.png

no2 - my phoebe tonkin to your nick bateman for sister and brother who are in love, and do everything to get to be together, even lie and look for a place where they can be "roommates" but things keep getting messed up and they have to sneak around, almost getting caught by their mom a few times? maybe, for dramaaaa

no3 - my john mario john and your ashley moore for an intense, bdsm-ish relationship where they both get off on pain, public fucking, and at the same time being the most loving people on earth to each other. clearly we need to have their insane vegas wedding bc lol

no4 - my blake shelton and your demi lovato for daddy and daughter who are still coping with her mom bailing on them, and having found comfort in a physical relationship with one another where they've clearly fallen into more than just sex. but maybe mama comes back and GDI? https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvdQG.png

june 18: working on replies in the next few days, it's been a rough couple of weeks but i'm slowly getting back into things.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none. (Just don't hurt the babies or animals and we'll be fine!)
sage
27 • she/her • gmt+1
sage winter I literally need all of these right now.
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
LOL okay, i can start two - maybe no2 and no3 starting where we finished the comms?
june 18: working on replies in the next few days, it's been a rough couple of weeks but i'm slowly getting back into things.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none. (Just don't hurt the babies or animals and we'll be fine!)
sage
27 • she/her • gmt+1
miss latte schuyler hey! so options below, lemme know what you like/hate, down for doing three or just pick a fave. also open to all plots, we can discuss or even throw them into an myoa situation. but yeah.

my vladimir Ivanov / neels visser / other model
your billy huxley / ricki hall / andre haman

my tom holland / seb stan / richard madden
your chris : hemsworth or evans or pine

my tyler posey x your tyler hoechlin
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
sage winter Sounds good. I can wing it with the other two.

james I love Neels/Andre and Tom/Evans and the Tylers... Lets plot things.
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
kat
miss latte schuyler

Wanna do some historical drama? or bdsm supernatural,? :D

my discord is
teamkittykat#7994
mature?
yes
status
please no: 
Kat
23 • Her, she • EST
miss latte schuyler OK so idea...

Post World War 2 Jazz era my veteran soldier x your daughter of wealthy man

I was thinking that perhaps her father wants her to get a bodyguard but she has turned away everyone he suggests, as she thinks that if she has to have someone to protect her, she wants someone she knows can do the job--thus she seeks out my soldier, who is newly returned from the war, at the jazz speak-easy he is working at.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Abuse, Rape, Sexual Harrassment, Cancer diagnosis
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
tsuki This is adorable. I love it! And maybe she chose him because she's seen him around and thinks he's just real swell... and swell to look at.
mature?
yes
status
latte
28 • she/her • PST
miss latte schuyler Yessss. <3 I love this idea of him being this really soft-spoken guy so maybe she really likes that about him, as well as his other "features" haha.
mature?
yes
status
please no: Abuse, Rape, Sexual Harrassment, Cancer diagnosis
Tsuki
22 • She/Her • Central
miss latte schuyler some possible ideas below, but we can hash things out on discord. jamesb#1368

neels x andre
something true blood, sookie and bill inspired, only neither are as annoying. where vampires have "come out of the coffin", and there's a large divide between those who accept them and those who are anti-vamp. and andre comes through the small town he once called home, and he catches the eye of neels and they're just drawn to each other, and nobody approves, but whatever. and we can add more drama as we go along, but that for just the basic gist of it?

tom x chris
so any of these could work for tom x chris. just replace timothee with tom and armie with chris, and hey presto. i'm really craving, 2, 9, and 11. but open to any of them really.

tyler x tyler
criminal boyfriends, a la bonnie and clyde. cross country crime spree, with them either deeply in love or at each others' throats depending on the time of day, and they'd kill for each other and probably have, and just it's a big mess and they're probably going to end up going out in some blaze of glory, but the journey on the way is always good.
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt

miss latte schuyler

MY KIT HARINGTON X YOUR ELIZABETH OLSEN maybe a supernatural based plot of my Kit is a werewolf and your __ is either of an opposing pack or some sort of hunter, something which puts them into an enemy dynamic where they end up being stuck in a situation they need to survive and get a slow burn tension from enemies into more? (feel free to use any face I am set with my Kit though]

MY JESSICA SULA X YOUR TYLER POSEY I would love some sort of high school based dynamic, I am w e a k for it~ Like new kid and a kid with a reputation for something they did or didn't do. Jock and super awkward girl who is so shy and socially inept (or vice versa). super competitive classmates in academics, athletics, popularity, clubs, literally everything, constantly @ each other's throats in debate team.

I am new && so excited to be here and find some wonderful writers !!
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll