welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

// niall horan x the universe ✩
this sweet peach i literally just got back from seeing him and touching him and his tiny height and minty breath and that isn't as creepy as it sounds i promise but ugh, my love for him has increased so much bc front row seats are everything1!!!11!1!!!!!

i love both mxf and mxm, but with mxf i'd kinda love to be the f more than niall because while i love all my guys i have, do miss the ladies as well~ and when it comes to mxm, either will do for me pleasssee.

i'm on study break and then have full time work during my holidays too, but it's winter so work is going to most likely be slow so i'll have too much time to myself. and yet smut and rf/comms are my favs, but angst is also up there too and a little fluff never hurt nobody. and then rambles can happen, soz.

i have a list of faces here which i update more than my profile, but throw any face at me and i'll most likely say yes. i also have a plot dump here too which lol updating, basically any and all of it.

// niall horan x the universe //
june 21 ▹ i'm free! or well until next week when i'm back to working full time for two weeks and then semester b starts and i'll be back into studying again. will get to things when i get to them xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
you go becky horan. f*ck you. my liam x your niall. my niall x your zayn. my every1 x your every1. i h8 you.
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
june 21 ▹ i'm free! or well until next week when i'm back to working full time for two weeks and then semester b starts and i'll be back into studying again. will get to things when i get to them xo
mature?
yes
status
becky
i want gavin and emmett please thank you. rylan and lincoln too. ohh i mean niall horan and everyone?
:shrug:
mature?
ask first
status
please no: abuse and rape
amiya
25 • she/her/hers • gmt+8
you mean niall x me ik ik
mature?
yes
status
becky

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png maren is the cutest okay idec anymore i'm all for it pllllsss
mature?
yes
status
becky
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll