welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

I was lightning
// before the thunder //

hi! i was m.i.a. for awhile but i'm back now! i'm mostly just looking for comms and rapid fire. i might get a spark in muse so a post may be longer here and there. i don't care much about matching the word count as long as you give me something to work with. I'm mostly into mxm but if you want mxf or fxf it's best to start with a comm. I really have to be into a plot to keep it going. It's hard to do with mxf and fxf for some reason so be warned! I try to rpely as fast as possible but sometimes my three year old can suck the muse right out of me lmao.

just because a face isn't on my list doesn't mean you can't use it. i'm pretty open and there are a plethora of faces i don't know. Open my eyes!

amanda seyfried, amy adams, anna kendrick, annasophia robb, ariana grande, ashley benson, bridget satterlee, brittany snow, chloe grace moretz, daria sidorchuk, DOVE CAMERON, elle fanning, emma watson, emmy rossum, frida gustavsson, gemma arterton, hailee steinfeld, holland roden, isla fisher, jamie chung, julie kennedy, juno temple, karen gillan, katherine mcnamara, kristen bell, lily collins, magdalena zalejska, maia mitchell, maisie williams, margot robbie, mila kunis, natalia dyer, natalie dormer, nina dobrev, sandra bullock, scarlett johansson, shay mitchell, sophie turner, stella maxwell, zendaya coleman

adam levine, andre hamann, andy biersack, ash stymest, ben dahlhaus, billy huxley, cameron dallas, cameron monaghan, charlie hunnam, charlie heaton, chris hemsworth, chris evans, chris pratt, cole sprouse, colin ford, colin o'donoghue, colton haynes, dave franco, david beckham, dominic sherwood, dylan o'brien, eddie redmayne, evan peters, ezra miller, francisco lachowski, harry styles, hugh jackman, ian bohen, iwen rheon,jack falahee, james franco, jamie dornan, jason momoa, jaye kayejeff goldblum, jensen ackles, joe keery, joe manganiello, j.r. bourne, logan lerman, lucky blue smith, luke pasqualino, matthew daddario, matthew gray gubler, max schneider, michael clifford, misha collins, nat wolff, NIALL HORAN, nick jonas, nick robinson, paddy mitchell, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan, shawn mendes, taylor caniff, thomas brodie sangster, tom hardy, tom hiddleston, tom holland, zac efron, zayn malik

pregnancy, mpreg, poor x rich, jock x geek, age gaps(oldest not always tops), teacher x student, single parent x child's teacher/care taker, goodie two shoes x bad boy/girl, trans/nonbinary, cross dressing zayn, most triggers, incest, dom x sub, fandom based plots, supernatural(werewolf, mermaid, etc), enemies x lovers, royalty x commoner, soulmates, sugar daddy/sugar baby(always wanted to try fxf), secret relationship, anything really. this is just all I can think of! if you wanna do something not on the list just ask!

dove cameron x older man
niall horan x all the men
emma watson x bad boys
thomas sangster x dylan o'brien
david beckham x younger men
eddie redmayne x the world

more content goes here

© kristen
i can be slow to replies so gimme all the rapid fires!
mature?
yes
status
please no: no biological parent/child incest
moon
29 • she/her • eastern

into the moon!

YOUR EMMY ROSSUM X MY JACK FALAHEE give me characters from two different worlds~ But like, JACK is rich, EMMY is poor; JACK is very law abiding & EMMY is more rebellious because has had to get by on more shady stuff; She could be a single parent & JACK can be a teacher because it is his passion.

MY SOPHIE TURNER X YOUR EDDIE REDMAYNE royalty x commoner combined with secret relationship. perhaps SOPHIE is even engaged and the commoner maybe even a solider or a stableman if you want to go more historical route?
07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
penny peony
Omg, penny! I fail at life! I'm SO sorry D:

Emmy could be a stripper(along with getting money other ways) which can just add the drama of jealousy? Actually, it'd be great say jack went to the club she works at and got a lap dance or whatever from her. then come the next school day and she's bringing her kid in xD

As for sophie and eddie all of the YES! but i was thinking he could have started out as a stable boy when they were younger and they were actually friends then he went away for some years and is back now on her guard!

mature?
yes
status
moon
29 • she/her • eastern
oh man.
niall horan/harry styles with something soulmate-y?
dom sherwood/matthew daddario with something celeb/fan, celeb/celeb, etc, etc..

princess moononoke
6/15;; give me alll the marvel ships
mature?
yes
status
please no: drugs and rape.
chelsea
26 • s • EST
chelsea lorraine
I was thinking for the soulmate one maybe they had both found their soulmates but they died one way or another. the two go to some kind of support group and neither really get anything out of it. they bond over that and get closer and eventually feel for each other that they had with their soulmates. Maybe it has never been heard of before?

okay so celeb is newly famous and their s/o is someone from their hometown?

mature?
yes
status
moon
29 • she/her • eastern
Yes to both of these. I especially love the idea of them meeting at a support group ;_; the angst.

Would you rather be the s/o or the celeb? (:

princess moononoke
mature?
yes
status
chelsea
26 • s • EST
chelsea lorraine

s/o if you don't mind :3
who is who for the soulmates?
mature?
yes
status
moon
29 • she/her • eastern
Could I snag Harry? I'm honestly good playing anyone in both pairs though.

princess moononoke
mature?
yes
status
chelsea
26 • s • EST
chelsea lorraine
Niall is my baby so I’m very much okay with you getting Harry. As for the other I’ll take Sherwood :3
mature?
yes
status
moon
29 • she/her • eastern
Perfect! Did you want to start one and I'll grab the other after I get out of work? (:
princess moononoke
mature?
yes
status
chelsea
26 • s • EST
chelsea lorraine
I can start the soulmates one after work :p
mature?
yes
status
moon
29 • she/her • eastern
Okay! Thanks darling <3
princess moononoke
mature?
yes
status
chelsea
26 • s • EST

princess moononoke
Ahh sorry I've been off on vacation but if you're still interested

Yess Emmy being a stripper to add more of a jealousy and angst aspect to it !! And how hilarious & awkward that would be and literally has to try and stay professional and not picture all he has already seen of her oh my

And I like that as well ! Because you got that childhood fondness between them and now they're both older and see each other in more mature ways

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a unless i think of something i'll edit it in
Penny
22 • she/her • US Est
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll