welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

(my heart falls out of place), fxf, mxm & mxf
comms are really the only kind of posts i have time/energy for but i love them a lot so here i am, asking for more. (if we both love our ships a lot we can make rfs later on).

my fave genres are fantasy/supernatural, drama and angst or some combination thereof. i’m not fussy about faces but i have a bunch listed in my crackship that i'll likely use. or i'll look at your crackship for inspiration. if you wanna do mxf comms then be prepared to flip-flop.

max 2/person (if we already have comms going on you can ask for another 2 if you like). let me know if i should stay away from any plots/triggers/faces or if you want something in particular ok? xx

CODE

#: 1-2
pairing: mxm/fxf/mxf
no go's: faces, plots etc.
suggestions: genre, plot ideas, cravings etc.
jul. 15: ok going back to work so replies will be slower. still happy to take on new things tho so check out my requests and/or hmu on discord xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1

#: 2
pairing: mxm
no go's: jbieber!
suggestions: if you arent tired of me yet? i love angsty please.. and you can definitely use anyone! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png
07/12 - since im kind of working, im just gonna reply to threads mainly on weekends. but we can do comms whenever i have the time through the week. and if we plotted and we havent done anything yet please feel free to poke me through pm or discord! thanks!
mature?
ask first
status
please no: abuse and rape
amiya
25 • she/her/hers • gmt+8
amiable -- i am def not tired of you yet!! i've tagged you darling xx
jul. 15: ok going back to work so replies will be slower. still happy to take on new things tho so check out my requests and/or hmu on discord xx
mature?
ask first
status
please no: rape, domestic abuse & incest. (i'm okay with the first two being part of the plot or as backstories, but i'm not interested in them happening between our characters. i'm not at all interested in including the last trigger).
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
I like what we have going on so why not more?! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeKfq.png
no go's: n/a
suggestions: i'm very much up for fantasy/supernatural things!.
i can be slow to replies so gimme all the rapid fires!
mature?
yes
status
please no: no biological parent/child incest
moon
29 • she/her • eastern
into the moon! -- ofc! i've tagged you & both can be fantasy/supernatural if you want xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
#: 2.
pairing: fxf.
no go's: n/a.
suggestions: throw it alllll at me~~~~
july 13 ▹ my king darren has an emmy nom so hit me up when he wins xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
you go becky horan. -- sweet! i've tagged you! xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
annaelise belacqua
pairing: surprise me!
no go's: on profile
suggestions: click and click but am open to anything https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeRdQ.png
jul 8 - this is so sad alexa play despacito
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie -- tagged you! thinking fxf & mxm unless you object xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1

no go's: on my profile
suggestions: angst and smut are my faves & i'd be suuuper down with some supernatural/fantasy stuff
i'm slowly getting back into rp, so i'd love some things
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, stalking
zoe
23 • they/them • mst
zoe biden -- i've started two. up to you if both are supernatural, or just the first one xx
mature?
ask first
status
annaelise
27 • she/her • gmt+1
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll