welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

+ let's do that hockey, mxm // all the hockey plots

"sup you gays" — definitely tyler seguin @ some point

kent is once again breaking their hiatus on cosl because they need hockey like gotdamn oxygen!!!

so hey, i'm kent, and as you can probably tell already, i'm searching for mxm hockey plots. i am interested in plots revolving around the sport of hockey and also using hockey players as faces!! but i am also fine with hockey plots with other faces! my crackship is quite old but pretty accurate nonetheless, so for non-hockey faces, you can check that out. i will do comm or rf threads but my preference atm is rf tbh. just for the sake of not overwhelming myself, i would appreciate it if initially, we start out with 2 plots max; if things go swimmingly and we want more plots, i am down! below, i have some plot ideas, players i want to use, and some pairings i like, but i am down for just about anything, so suggest away, please! if you want to talk more privately/brainstorm, you can pm me or hmu on discord))))

plot ideas
— teammate x teammate
— rival teams
— different teams (not necessarily rivals)
— long distance (e.g. west coast team x east coast team)
— openly lgbt+ players
— closeted lgbt+ players
— outed player/relationship (accidental or malicious)
— secret relationship
— veteran x rookie
— rookie x rookie
— newly-traded player x teammate
— goalie x goalie
— goalie x teammate

teams can be major league, minor league, international leagues, regional/bar leagues, ncaa/collegiate, junior leagues where the player(s) are 18, etc.

faces i'd like to play
brayden schenn, tyler seguin, leon draisaitl, brent burns, martin jones, joe pavelski, jamie benn, jordie benn, claude giroux, jakub voracek, wayne simmonds, valtteri filppula, sidney crosby, alex ovechkin, evgeni malkin, marc andre fleury, john klingberg, pk subban, mitch marner, auston matthews, antoine roussel, chris tierney, timo meier, michael del zotto, pierre luc dubois, michael latta, tom wilson, william nylander, jason spezza, kevin labanc, ryan nugent-hopkins, andre burakovsky, joe thornton, ivan provorov, shayne gostisbehere, travis konecny, brad marchand, braden holtby, carey price, jason demers, kasperi kapanen, alex wennberg, beau bennett, jonathan drouin, kris letang, logan couture, nolan patrick, roman josi, tj oshie, petr mrazek, gabe landeskog, nathan mackinnon, jordan weal, brady skjei, henrik lundqvist, sam morin, mike vecchione, dylan strome, matt martin, evgeny kuznetsov, zach werenski, patrick sharp, devante smith-pelly, sergei bobrovsky, jakub vrana.

suggested pairings
tom wilson x michael latta, tom wilson x andre burakovsky, mitch marner x auston matthews, brent burns x martin jones !!!, jamie benn x tyler seguin, jordie benn x jason demers, tyler seguin x michael del zotto, evgeni malkin x alex ovechkin, evgeni malkin x sidney crosby, marc andre fleury x kris letang, wayne simmonds x claude giroux, nolan patrick x nico hischier, alex ovechkin x nicklas backstrom, braden holtby x tom wilson, tj oshie x alex ovechkin, roman josi x pk subban, madison bowey x jakub vrana, braden holtby x alex ovechkin.

no-go faces
in general, i am not a fan of anybody on the anaheim ducks, l.a. kings, or chicago blackhawks (there are a handful of guys on the hawks who i will play/play against though). specifically, i would like to avoid having anything to do with patrick kane, drew doughty, nick cousins, and jack eichel (probably not a bad guy but idk pals he just irks me i can't do it lmao).

07.06.18 | new crackship!! new group request!! still taking plots in my hockey request!! hmu guysss))
mature?
yes
status
please no: no triggers per se but i won't do mpreg or cheating
kent
25 • they/them • est / gmt -5
kent burns

let me just start by saying that i used to be so in love with brent burns back in the day. he was definitely one of the first hockey players that i ever had a crush on. but moving on. i definitely need more mxm pairings in my life an dim always a sucker for hockey faces.

tom wilson x michael latta - i'm thinking that they played together when they were younger and had a secret relationship. maybe one of them was out and one of them wasn't. and at first, things were good, but as time went on, it got harder. maybe the one who isn't out is always flirting with girls and making up stories about hooking up to save face. eventually everything comes to a head and the two have this big fight and break up. they eventually end up on different teams and are always hostile towards each other on the ice. now flash forward a few years later and their on the same team again and the feelings from before are still there.

auston matthews x zach werenski - so i don't have a long thought out plot for them, but i want something with best friends turned lovers who are in a long distance relationship
july 7th // things got a little crazier than i expected them to, but i'm working on getting everything done. let me know if you want to drop anything we have. atm, all i really want is olympic plots and to use/play against hockey faces.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
jaime
24 • she/her • central
jaime barnes

brent burns is that like "i don't know why i love this dumb toothless man but BOY DO I LOVE HIM" i can't even help it. i'm so glad you want some plots though!!

wilson x latta — a thousand times yesss. i don't even have anything to change because your suggestion is so perfect and i love everything about it. maybe they were in juniors when they first got together, wound up drafted to the same nhl team which they were soooo excited about ofc, but then all the shit went down that you mention, and it was distracting them in-game, so one of them gets traded bc he's not as valuable... yadda yadda, then like you said, they've wound up back on the same team once more and "oh fuck me i think i still love you." do you have any preference on which you play? (both face & closeted or out player wise?) i would be more than happy to play either tbh so if you care please feel free to pick)))

matthews x werenski — i never really thought of this pairing and i am ashamed of myself? i'm really itching for a west coast team x east coast team thing so that would obvs work with your long distance thing! maybe something a bit softer since the other plot is obvs gonna be pretty angsty? maybe it's like a newer thing, they met at all-stars or iihf worlds and either just like simply wound up flirting the whole time and exchanging numbers or irresponsibly sleeping together bc ~tension~ and start talking on twitter/ig after that bc they can't stop thinking about each other!! and then it just kind of goes from there, and they take as much opportunity as they can to skype and cross paths on roadies and visit each other on their bye-weeks but it's a hard life bc they really like each other ): and maybe the long distance thing leads to some jealousy bc of rumors or one of the guys talks about one of his teammates "too much" and it's like "uhhh something going on there you want to tell me about." idk. but definitely long distance please xx face-wise i'd love to play werenski here, if you don't mind?
07.06.18 | new crackship!! new group request!! still taking plots in my hockey request!! hmu guysss))
mature?
yes
status
kent
kent burns so jaime has got me majorly into hockey faces. idk a whole lot about hockey itself, but i am so down for any or all of these pairings. and we can figure out plots on discord. can do some hockey based, if you're willing to bare with my lack of knowledge regarding the game itself lol.

my alex wennberg x your patrick sharp
my andre burakovsky x your tyler seguin
my leon draisaitl x your henrik lundqvist
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
james

jaime is my hero haha hockey faces are the best! if you want to try some hockey plots, i am a very patient soul and we can make it a kind of background thing more. if you're more comfortable just using hockey faces in other plots, mostly i just want to use hockey faces so i would be fine making an exception (: let me know what you're up for! & all of those pairings sound super fun so i am 100% behind them! i don't mind doing all 3 atm, but deffff burakovsky x seguin, and draisaitl x lundqvist if you want to just do 1 or 2. we can def chat on discord!
mature?
yes
status
kent
kent burns
people saying they use hockey faces now bc of me is honestly the best thing ever lol

wilson x latta okay yes, that's exactly what i was thinking. i don't really have anything else to say because this is already so perfect and i love it so much. hmm, i think that i want to use latta, but i honestly don't have a preference on if he's the closeted or out player.

matthews x werenski tbh i have no idea why i picked this pairing, but i need it now. u g h yes!!! that's exactly what i was thinking of. i definitely anted something softer for them. i'm totally down for them having met at the all-star game and totally just hitting it off, flirting with each other and exchanging numbers bc they think that there's something there. and then trying to make the long distance thing work even though they know that it won't be easy. and i'm always down for making things a little bit angsty, so all the jealousy is good, but they obviously works things out and yeah! i'm totally cool with you playing werenski!

july 7th // things got a little crazier than i expected them to, but i'm working on getting everything done. let me know if you want to drop anything we have. atm, all i really want is olympic plots and to use/play against hockey faces.
mature?
yes
status
jaime
24 • she/her • central
kent burns i'm good doing all 3 pairings or sticking with these 2, up to you. don't wanna overload you. and yeah, we could do one more hockey focused and one with background and less hockey focused. but yeah, do you have discord, we can discuss there? jamesb#1368
i'm catching up slowly.
mature?
ask first
status
please no: incest.
james
26 • he/him • gmt
jaime barnes

tbh you should be honored haha

wilson x latta i'm so glad we were on the same track! c: i also have nothing else to add honestly, i also think that it's perfect as is and i'm sooo pumped to get started. i'm definitely 100% down with playing stanley cup champion tom wilson haha. i don't mind doing the open character and latta can be the closeted player?

matthews x werenski i'm really glad that you suggested it XD you created something beautiful. we are on point with this plotting stuff though damn. def meeting at all-stars then! do you want the east coast or west coast boy? or you don't care? i think some jealousy would be a fun twist as well and i'm always down for a bit of angst haha. i think it'd be funny if it was just bc one of them gushes about a teammate a lot since obviously, dating a teammate would be a lot easier than someone on the other side of the country... poor boys. ahhh thank you i love zach! he's such a qt.

if you need/want to talk on discord about it before we post anything, you can add me @ granteares#3162, or we can go ahead and get starters going! want to switch off each starting one?

james

obviously you know this but i messaged you on discord so we'll talk there!
mature?
yes
status
kent
kent burns

wilson x latta perfect! i'm so excited for these two. i'm honestly never gonna get over the fact that tom is a stanley cup champ. and i'm totally cool with tom being the open character and latta being the closeted one.

matthews x werenski i'm honestly so glad that i suggested it too lol. hmmm, i honestly don't have a preference on east coast or west coast, so whichever one you want is cool with him. ahhh yes! it totally doesn't mean anything at all, but the one who isn't gushing totally thinks it is bc maybe the other would rather not do the whole long distance thing.

i'm honestly good with getting starters going. i can definitely start one and don't really have a preference on which one i start. i'll add you on discord too, just bc!

mature?
yes
status
jaime
24 • she/her • central
i just had to come say that the sharks are MY HOMETOWN TEAM <3333

and i love brent burns. that is all. carry on with all the lovin going on in here :)
april 17 - finals the next two weeks then i'm freeeee for the summer (mostly). if i owe you things and have been super slow i am so so so sorry. I will be better about it in two weeks.
mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders, animal cruelty
sara
29 • she/her • est
jaime barnes

wilson x latta m e e i t h e r. i have cried so many times about the caps winning since last week haha. but awesome awesome!!!

matthews x werenski i would like to snag the west coast tbh bc #sharks haha they're my babes. thank you!! that is totally how i was thinking about it, myself, haha. perfect!

i could totally start the wilson x latta if you want to start matthews x werenski? & yasss discord pals! (:

the neverending sara

omg hi thanks for popping in!! i am so jealous... the sharks are my boys and i want to be in san jose for them so bad! may or may not be planning on doing grad school there if i can brent burns is the man tbh. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeKfq.png
mature?
yes
status
kent
joe pavelski is my one true hockey love for all eternity from the very beginning of my fandom not gonna lie https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvDum.png

sorry for spamming your request though lmao. i'll stop now. we can always talk hockey things somewhere else https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWvqbG.png
april 17 - finals the next two weeks then i'm freeeee for the summer (mostly). if i owe you things and have been super slow i am so so so sorry. I will be better about it in two weeks.
mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders, animal cruelty
sara
29 • she/her • est
the neverending sara

captain america!!! he's so amazing!! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWBaFp.png and omg you're fine!!! tbh if you ever want to gush about hockey, that is my 24/7 mood and you can hmu on discord if you want!! ((:
mature?
yes
status
kent
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll