welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

Now I’m feeling like a monster, hawk's tracker

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

hawk     28 years old     her/she
telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5357 posts
21720 points
currently Online
Aug 1 2016, 09:51 AM         Quote        
This will become a random ass tracker.
[sep. 18th] so i went through my tracked topics and archived threads that haven't been posted to since they started. (with a couple of exceptions) if i haven't heard anything from you about it, that's why i did it. if you'd like to continue please let me know and i'll have them moved back.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5357 posts
21720 points
currently Online
Nov 16 2016, 08:31 PM         Quote        
riley says relax
maia mitchell
paired with matt lanter.
eleanor x spencer.

kaley cuoco
paired with chris hemsworth.
brooke x levi.

[sep. 18th] so i went through my tracked topics and archived threads that haven't been posted to since they started. (with a couple of exceptions) if i haven't heard anything from you about it, that's why i did it. if you'd like to continue please let me know and i'll have them moved back.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

ask first to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5357 posts
21720 points
currently Online
Dec 5 2016, 03:54 PM         Quote        
ally in my head
margo robbie
paired with charlie hunnam.
jamie x ryker.

dylan o'brien
paired with lily james.
wynn x juliet.

emilia clarke
paired with jack falahee.
marley x jamie.

josh duhamel
paired with julianna hough.
james x kirby.

ask first to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5357 posts
21720 points
currently Online
Dec 10 2016, 04:10 PM         Quote        
riises pieces
olivia holt
paired with joe sugg.
samantha x matty.

toni mahfud
paired with zhenya kativa.
damon x skylar.

kat graham
paired with chris wood.
piper x jasper.

chris wood
paired with naomi scott.
everett x rosie.

ask first to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5357 posts
21720 points
currently Online
Dec 11 2016, 11:54 AM         Quote        
liz
rose leslie
paired with kit harrington.
adalee x carter.

stephen amell
paired with lyndsy fonseca.
jeremy x kinsley.

ask first to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!