welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

Now I’m feeling like a monster, hawk's tracker
[nov. 13th] to everyone i owe replies to. please, please be patient with me. work just plastered me with full-time and my whole body is aching and it's just all hell. i hope to try and get things done soon, but i make no promises.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

This will become a random ass tracker.
hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5693 posts
points 30370 points
status Offline
[nov. 13th] to everyone i owe replies to. please, please be patient with me. work just plastered me with full-time and my whole body is aching and it's just all hell. i hope to try and get things done soon, but i make no promises.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

riley says relax
maia mitchell
paired with matt lanter.
eleanor x spencer.

kaley cuoco
paired with chris hemsworth.
brooke x levi.

hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5693 posts
points 30370 points
status Offline

ally in my head
margo robbie
paired with charlie hunnam.
jamie x ryker.

dylan o'brien
paired with lily james.
wynn x juliet.

emilia clarke
paired with jack falahee.
marley x jamie.

josh duhamel
paired with julianna hough.
james x kirby.

hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5693 posts
points 30370 points
status Offline

riises pieces
olivia holt
paired with joe sugg.
samantha x matty.

toni mahfud
paired with zhenya kativa.
damon x skylar.

kat graham
paired with chris wood.
piper x jasper.

chris wood
paired with naomi scott.
everett x rosie.

hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5693 posts
points 30370 points
status Offline

liz
rose leslie
paired with kit harrington.
adalee x carter.

stephen amell
paired with lyndsy fonseca.
jeremy x kinsley.

hawk
pronouns her/she
age 28
timezone mountain
posts 5693 posts
points 30370 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!