welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

NO CAPES!, + incredibles inspired
GROUP PLOTTER!
(you don't have to wait to be added in order to post in the group plotter!)

In Metropolis City, heroes and villains live side by side, generally unaware of each other's secret identities. There are of course exceptions, but most of the supers and villains of the City choose to keep their true identities completely anonymous. They could be your neighbor, teacher, doctor, lawyers, grocers... no matter what side you stand on, it seems like there is something greater happening, forcing all those with super powers to have to band together at some point.

A few notes: 1) Let's not lose our minds w/ omnipotent characters - there's no such thing; 2) Also keep the number of powers under control, it's just for fun, not meant to be a power trip or anything!!

Heroes
ella danvers, imogen poots, 32, kinetogirl, telekinesis, edna

gray shoryu, andy biersack, 29, dany, half hot half cold, ciel

giulio herrero, javier rey, 37, dr strange, invisiblity, seth

willa santiago, camila mendes, 20, evergreen, plant manipulation (Chlorokinesis), kathy

Villains
colbie james, elizabeth olsen, 28, psionic witch, psionic energy/mental manipulation, maity

alex anderson, kj apa, 20, mr echo, power mimicry, josie

annie anderson, katherine mcnamara, 20, mirage, psionic force fields, edna

Civilians/No powers
dorothy 'dot' mikael, jenna jenovich, 27, reporter, rou

annaïse bradford, macarena garcia, 27, anna, hearing people's thoughts, seth

Wanteds
theo james or max irons [or suggest?], husband for ella, for edna

joseph sikora, boyfriend for dot (also secretly a villain), for rou

dervila drăgoi, eva green, 31, eris, power anchoring/superpower manipulation, taz

Join:
CODE
hero, villain, or civilian: [*code]first last, fc, age, super hero name, power(s), your alias[/*code]

Wanted:

CODE
wanted: [*code]fc, plot, for alias[/*code]
7/20: going thru a bout of busy-ness. will be on/off, but leave me plots & ideas!!! all my personal wants & ads here! gimme older faces!!!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
villian:
CODE
colbie james, elizabeth olsen, 28, psionic witch, psionic energy/mental manipulation, maity
[ june 6 ] i'm back! it's been a much needed mental heath break but i am back. it is summer time so i may be a bit slower since the kiddo is off school but i'm back
mature?
yes
status
please no: meh. ask first
maity
28 • she/her • eastern
civilian:
CODE
dorothy 'dot' mikael, jenna jenovich, 27, reporter, rou

wanted:
CODE
joseph sikora, boyfriend for dot (also secretly a villain), for rou
15 July 18 // someone give me joseph sikora and/or jesse plemons to play against! they're both fine as hell. <3
mature?
yes
status
please no: Animal abuse, played out child abuse, blood-related incest, abortion plots, miscarriage plots.
rou
24 • she/her • ACST
villain:
CODE
alex anderson, kj apa, 20, mr echo, power mimicry, josie

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

14th july and the award for the slowest poster goes to me l o l. i'm going to tag back my most overdue stuff this weekend and i'm sorry for the delay, my life has been nuts recently. if anything has been dropped that's fine too <3

mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders
josie
24 • she/her • gmt
hero - i'm a little flexible on this and his face though if someone needs a character!
CODE
gray shoryu, andy biersack, 29, dany, half hot half cold, ciel
july 13th remodeling and moving over the next couple of weeks, so my activity is going to be all over the place. please be patient.
mature?
yes
status
please no: the more angst and triggers, the better.
ciel
25 • she/her • central
spanish play-bys, because why not.

hero
CODE
giulio herrero, javier rey, 37, dr strange, invisiblity, seth

civilian
CODE
annaïse bradford, macarena garcia, 27, anna, hearing people's thoughts, seth
June 30 - currently only available for disney personified, fairytale, fantasy, historical, superheroes, legend, myth.
mature?
no
status
please no: hardly any triggers, but I'm very occasionally available for smut.
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
7/20: going thru a bout of busy-ness. will be on/off, but leave me plots & ideas!!! all my personal wants & ads here! gimme older faces!!!
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
villian:
CODE
asher sinclair, dacre montgomery, 24, inferno, pyrokinesis, shapeshifting, levitation - sage
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

11/10 - Dear Mother, Dear Father. What is this hell you have put me through? Believer, deceiver. Day in, day out, live my life through you, pushed onto me what’s wrong or right. Hidden from this thing that they call life. Dear Mother, Dear Father. Every thought I’d think you’d disapprove. Curator, dictator. Always censoring my every move. Children are seen but are not heard, tear out everything inspired.

12/27 - Life, it seems, will fade away, drifting further every day. Getting lost within myself, nothing matters, no one else. I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free.

1/22 - This thorn in my side, this thorn in my side is from the tree. This thorn in my side is from the tree I've planted. It tears me and I bleed and I bleed. Caught under wheel's roll, I take the leech I'm bleeding me. Can't stop to save my soul, I take the leash that's leading me. I'm bleeding me.

2/28 - Before you judge me take a look at you. Can't you find something better to do? Point the finger, slow to understand, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand. It's not who you are it's who you know. Others lives are the basis of your own. Burn your bridges build them back with wealth. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

3/15 - Shortest straw, challenge liberty. Downed by law, live in infamy. Rub you raw, witch hunt riding through. Shortest straw, the shortest straw has been pulled for you.

5/15 - You just stood there screaming, fearing no one was listening to you. They say the empty can rattles the most, the sound of your own voice must soothe you. Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heard. You, you're smothered in tragedy and you're out to save the world.

6/22 - Bodies fill the fields I see, hungry heroes end. No one to play soldier now, no one to pretend. Running blind through killing fields, bred to kill them all. Victim of what said should be, a servant 'til I fall. Barking of machine-gun fire does nothing to me now. Sounding of the clock that ticks, get used to it somehow. More a man, more stripes you bare, glory-seeker trends. Bodies fill the fields I see, the slaughter never ends.

mature?
yes
status
please no: rape, severe abuse - you know, the things that are just gross.
sage
26 • she/her • pacific
civilian:
CODE
dervila drăgoi, eva green, 31, eris, power anchoring/superpower manipulation, taz
mature?
yes
status
please no: rape or incest ('step-cest' is acceptable tho); but i'm okay with mentions of it. can't think of anything else, but if i'm uncomfortable with something, i'll let you know.
taz
23 • she/her • gtm -03:00
hero:
CODE
willa santiago, camila mendes, 20, evergreen, plant manipulation (Chlorokinesis), kathy
Ok so I can suck with replies, and its not that I'm not into the plot chances are i opened the link and mentally wrote a reply and sometimes i forget that thinking about it doesn't mean its a real reply. so if we're plotting and you have my discord and i haven't replied just send me a message and remind me cause i will still want the plot I'm just an idiot. note so comics are super important to me for personal reasons so if we're playing a ship or characters from a comic based show and you feel my characterisation is 'off' its probably because i take a lot of inspiration from the comics cause thats probably where i fell in love with that character. if you are concerned about my characterisation lemme know. so yeah just a heads up =]
mature?
yes
status
please no: Blood incest, written physical abuse & rape: mentions are fine as backstory or such but writing out it as it happens is different. other than that throw all the trash at me.
Kathy
24 • she/her • GMT
mature?
yes
status
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll