welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

+ local man ruins everything, kent's crackship v2

i'm just a fucked-up kid .
25 + they/them + est (gmt -5)
yo what's up i'm kent, cosl's local philadelphian who definitely says "wooder" and probably fits any other stereotype you have about us. i'm a full-time college student (although off right now for the summer) and part-time retail slave at an arts & crafts store which pretty much means i literally sweat glitter at this point. i'm a nerd for literature, history, and learning new languages (i currently know at least the basics of 4 yay) but at this point my life mostly revolves around hockey and listening to the wonder years too much. so yeah.

as an rper, i stick 99% of the time to mxm relationships, but i do get the itch to play the occasional female, nonbinary, and trans characters as well, so if you really want to do something non-mxm romance with me, you can ask and i'll let you know if i'm down! i will do any mix of genders when it comes to platonic pairings, however, and i am a fan of a good friends/family plot! at the moment, i'm a bit more into rapidfire threads than comms, but i also love comms, especially for myoas or to start a pairing out if we want to test the waters before committing. i have no triggers and tend to be a fan of dark, macabre, twisted plots, so hmu with whatever you got! i'm also a huge sucker for anything fluffy more than angsty and i am a-okay with smut.

i like a wide variety of faces, and beyond my no-gos, i'm not a very picky person and i'm sure there's a lot of faces (and plots) i like that aren't on here, so if you have ideas looking at this list but don't specifically see it, please ask!! i may say no but chances are i'll be willing))) you can reach me via pm, discord (granteares#3162), or asking for my tumblr!
aaron tveit, alberto rosende, alex ovechkin, alex skarsgard, alex wennberg, andre burakovsky, andy beirsack, andy leo, ash stymest, ashton irwin, austin carlile, auston matthews, bill skarsgard, beau bennett, ben bruce, bobby hicks, braden holtby, brayden schenn, brent burns, bryce harper, carey price, chris john millington, cole mohr, dacre montgomery, daveed diggs, david castro, dylan o'brien, eddie redmayne, evgeni malkin, george blagden, harry styles, hugh jackman, hugh skinner, ivan provorov, jake hold, jake johnson, jakub voracek, jamie benn, jamie campbell-bower, jimmy q, joe keery, john klingberg, jon hamm, jonathan drouin, jonathan groff, josh beech, josh dun, justice smith, kasperi kapanen, kellin quinn, landon liboiron, leon draisaitl, leslie odom jr, lin manuel miranda, lucho jacob, lucky blue smith, luke hemmings, luke worrall, machine gun kelly, martin jones, matthew daddario, matty mullins, mitch marner, niclas gillis, oli sykes, patrick stump, pk subban, reece king, reeve carney, rick genest, ronnie radke, russell crowe, thomas brodie-sangster, tom wilson, tyler hoechlin, tyler seguin, william nylander, yuri pleskun... + more
male faces
christofer drew ingles, craig owens, justin bieber, patrick kane, drew doughty, kardashians + jenners, youtubers
no-go males
alysha nett, amanda seyfried, anne hathaway, arden cho, emeraude toubia, fernanda ly, kat mcnamara, halsey, hannah simone, hattie watson, hayley williams, lily collins, luca hollestelle, kristen bell, kristen stewart, mary-louise parker, monami frost, sara fabel, scout taylor-compton, various suicide girls, taylor swift, zendaya coleman, zoey deschanel... +more
female faces
juliet simms, kardashians + jenners, youtubers
no-go females
age gaps, childhood friends, musicians / bandmates, rekindling romance, bad x good, experienced x inexperienced, drunken hook up, bffs (platonic), arranged marriage, song based, domestic fluff, triggers in general, substance abuse / addictions, dysfunctional / toxic relationships, soul mates, photographer x musician, secret / forbidden relationship, couples with children, mentor x child's parent, hockey related, baseball related, e-sport related, supernatural / horror, historical setting, coffeeshop, university

note * i am a bit picky when it comes to rping canon characters, so if you have a pairing in mind, please ask and i'll let you know, this list is kind of a quick reference and i tend to post actual fandom requests when i want fandom plots... but i'm always super willing to throw ocs into a fandom's setting.

les misérables, check please, final fantasty (xv), teen wolf (pre season 5), kingdom hearts, hemlock grove, shadowhunters chronicles (pre tda), true blood, studio ghibli, versailles (tv), penny dreadful, grisha/six of crows (but i have only read half of 6oc so far)
plot bunnies & fandoms
mpreg, romantic plots involving cheating
no-go plots
thanks kent ! ♥

07.06.18 | new crackship!! new group request!! still taking plots in my hockey request!! hmu guysss))
mature?
yes
status
please no: no triggers per se but i won't do mpreg or cheating
kent
25 • they/them • est / gmt -5
kent burns

fellow philadelphian! though i say wooder bc i'm originally from north jersey lol.

soooo just seeing if you're at all interested in any sort of mxf romance? ik you said you're really picky about it, so a-okay if not. but second plot idea:

my mary louise parker x your ??? : she's kind of a dysfunctional mom but in a kind of hilarious way (not going super serious, dark depressing bc I can't do that rn, my feels may burse lol) // so I have diff ideas for ships: 1) mary x kristen stewart as mother x daughter // 2) mary x jon hamm (or another guy?) a totally platonic ship but he was her sperm donor a while back bc she just wanted to be a single mom but the two just argue like a married couple all the time (again for hilarity not seriousness)... er suggest? change/edit/delete/idc <3

discord: ednamode#0868
6/28: finally done w/ all classes & work for the summer! -praise- all my personal wants & ads here! gimme older faces & check out my group plots??
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
edna mode

sorry this is late omg i usually try to reply to requests earlier but i was at warped tour yesterday!! but yay for philadelphians! even if you came from north jersey d: haha.

if you'd like to discuss potentials for an mxf, i'd be willing to give it a try? i was kind of thinking the other day that it might be nice to do a cute/fluffy/domestic mxf ship? if that sounds good with you, we can talk about faces and come up with a specific plot for that, for sure (:

i would also looove to do a mary louise-parker x kristen stewart mother-daughter plot, tbhhh. that pairing and your idea sounds like a lot of fun! and i'm a-ok with not making it anything super serious, i totally understand that, and i'm always super down for something more on the fun and light-hearted side.

so honestly we can do an and/or situation based on how many plots you want to take up! because i'm down for a soft mxf romance and the mary x kristen plot if you would like, or pick which one you're more muse-y for!

i've got to get ready for work shortly and may not get time to be back around until tomorrow afternoon, but i'm going to add you on discord for sure <3 i just apologize if i still don't get back to you too quick!
07.06.18 | new crackship!! new group request!! still taking plots in my hockey request!! hmu guysss))
mature?
yes
status
please no: no triggers per se but i won't do mpreg or cheating
kent
25 • they/them • est / gmt -5
kent burns

heyy!!! no worries on the delayed response... I'm the queen of delayed responses except in the summer bc I'm off work, lol. so really no worries whatsoever!

I am 100% down for some sort of mxf fluffy plot... we can chat whenever you're around. tomorrow may be touch and go bc it's a traditional family gathering day, but I'll be on/off, leave me a message on discord :P

and yyaaassss!! omg i'm so pumped for mary x kristen as mother & daughter. i may be channeling just a little of edie falco's char from the soprano's bc I'm still a jersey girl at heart haha. we'll chat whenever, no rush. <3
6/28: finally done w/ all classes & work for the summer! -praise- all my personal wants & ads here! gimme older faces & check out my group plots??
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, rape, ultraviolence, pregnancy/miscarriage, animal abuse (mentions only)
Edna
32 • She/Her • EST
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll