welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

+ sinister stare [tw?], heist plot // vaguely six of crows

first off i feel like i should probably put up a trigger warning on this for a gang-involved plot which will most likely include violence and other unsavory acts so if that's not something you like or can handle please don't read on!!

soOOOO with that said hi i'm kent and i started reading six of crows recently (full disclaimer tho i’m only halfway through so pls no spoilers) and i’m in-fuckin-love with it and it brought to mind an old plot i'd done that was a fave of mine so i’m here to ask for something similar because apparently i need a badass ya-esque heist plot in my life now, thanks leigh bardugo.

note, although six of crows involves supernatural elements to it, i was planning on this just revolving around regular humans who just have some good ole natural talents and a flare for crime? the plot i had in mind—and i’d love to flesh this out more fully as a group—is something along the lines of two “gangs”/crews of criminals with the same goal: to steal the same object (an expensive/rare piece of art? an ancient relic? an important person like in six of crows? idk?). perhaps they have been pitted against each other purposefully, for some reason, to see who comes out on top, or in hopes of one of the gangs being wiped out so they stop being a nuisance. or maybe it's just coincidence that they both got hired by different parties who both want this object. either way... two small gangs are now pitted against each other, trying to reach the same prize. which of course leads to violence, perhaps some star-crossed lovers things, angst, tension, blurred lines, unlikely friendships, etc. etc. ... i was definitely picturing an eventual alliance between the two gangs when the objective proves to be too complicated for either group to do alone, or to stick the middle finger up at whoever hired them if we take a route where they have been purposefully put against each other. like in six of crows, i definitely wanted these gangs to have that feeling of bands of misfits who have come together and made these strange families for themselves and just somehow fit together even if they surely must butt heads and banter as well, and all of the their talents have a place that just works perfectly with everyone else. idk it’s just this rough and gritty, dark life, and they might be hardened by it but they still have fun and protect each other.

also if a lot of people would rather put a fantastical twist on this plot more along the lines of six of crows or final fantasy ix or something, i'm definitely down.

as far as the characters themselves go, my only request is that they be between the age of 18 - 28. other than that, i don’t care much about their gender, playby, personality, or background—it's all up to you. if you need any general ideas, here and also here are some heist character archetypes i thought were helpful)) tl;dr your character really just has to get along with their crew and be loyal to them. all of the positions are written out below, and once they’re all filled, i’m considering this request filled.

if you have any questions, concerns, etc. you can feel free to pm me here or message me on discord @ granteares#3162! we also have a group plotter/tracker and a discord server, which is coming soon!

code for taking a character:
CODE
[post]gang 1 or 2? [*code][b]first "nickname if applicable or take out" last[/b]. position, age##, face. your alias.[*/code][/post]

gang 1
bronte mcmahon. brains/leader, 27, neve caffrey. poppy.
first last. sharpshooter/sniper, age, face. alias.
first last. electrics/demolition, age, face. alias.
first last. medic, age, face. alias.
mikhail “mickey” tsvetkov. hacker, 26, yuri pleskun. kent.
first last. driver, age, face. alias.

gang 2
first last. the brains/leader, age, face. alias.
elijah "eli" cohen. sharpshooter/sniper, 28, bobby hicks. tay.
first last. electrics/demolition, age, face. alias.
first last. medic, age, face. alias.
rory lincoln. hacker, 25, poppy drayton. maity.
first last. driver, age, face. alias.

07.06.18 | new crackship!! new group request!! still taking plots in my hockey request!! hmu guysss))
mature?
yes
status
please no: no triggers per se but i won't do mpreg or cheating
kent
25 • they/them • est / gmt -5
kent burns

O m g. I loved six of crows so much!!! It was amazing. Wait til you get to book 2.

Gang 2

CODE
[b]rory lincoln[/b]. hacker. 25. poppy drayton. maity.
[ june 6 ] i'm back! it's been a much needed mental heath break but i am back. it is summer time so i may be a bit slower since the kiddo is off school but i'm back
mature?
yes
status
please no: meh. ask first
maity
28 • she/her • eastern
captain maity

honestly i have not been able to think about anything besides 6 of crows for d a y s it's so good!!! tbh gonna have to buy book 2 asap bc at this rate i'm gonna be done the first one like next week.

& added rory to the list!!! i'm so pumped!
07.06.18 | new crackship!! new group request!! still taking plots in my hockey request!! hmu guysss))
mature?
yes
status
kent
gang 2
CODE
[b]elijah 'eli' cohen[/b]. sharpshooter/sniper, 28, bobby hicks. tay.
7.06.18 Dipping my toe in again but looking to start slow. c:
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
tay
24 • she/her • est
gang 1
CODE
[b]bronte mcmahon[/b]. brains/leader, 27, neve caffrey. poppy.
july 02 i am back. dropped a few things but definitely open to new stuff!
mature?
yes
status
please no: i'm pretty open to everything! i will let you know if something makes me uncomfortable!
poppy
25 • she / her • gmt
forever and a tay & poppy!

both have been added to their respective slots!!! tysm i'm so excited!!!

also, lmk if there is interest in a discord server and i'll make one! i feel like it's probably the easiest way to discuss characters and plots and other tidbits in more detail... i'll be working on a group plotter, at least, as soon as i can tonight)))
mature?
yes
status
kent
captain maity & forever and a tay & poppy!

group plotter/tracker has been posted!!! here is the link!

also maity voted yes to a discord server and i think it will just be super convenient, so i'm working on setting one up tonight and will send invites to everyone who is part of the plot thus far when it is ready ^_^
mature?
yes
status
kent
definitely still looking to get the other open spots taken so we can really get this awesome thing going!! if you have any questions you can absolutely hmu))
mature?
yes
status
kent
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll