welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

boys of fall, eastwood - butler - hutcherson
i'm gonna make this short and sweet. here's how it's gonna go down. i need these three pieces of man candy in my life more. i will gladly play them (or against them) in any MxF ships. i have no preference for the face i play them against. if you want to play one of them my list of fave girls to play is in my profile. i am all for the flip-flop, but it's not mandatory. i will do smut as long as there is plot involved and triggers with the exception of daddy kink and gang/mafia related stuff (just not my thing). i'm not big into comms, but i'll do them if it fits the plot. some of my favorite plots to do are bodyguard x royal, royal anything really, high school drama, best friend x sibling, best friend x best friend's girl, pretty much all the romance tropes. gimme gimme all the love!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest (stepcest ok), daddy kink, heavily mob related stuff
java
26 • she/her • eastern
JAVAAAAAA

either:

revive our gerard butler/sarah bolger from like ages ago orrr
your gerard butler x my sophie skelton orrr
your scott eastwood x my zoey deutch?

and

my josh hutcherson x your lily james?
men are idiots pass it on
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, eating disorders
mads
26 • she/her • CST
java junkie I've been needing scott eastwood <3 your scott x my phoebe tonkin?
I'm having surgery on the 19th and will be bed bound for two weeks. Right after the surgery I'll be in the hospital for two days and won't be able to sit up, let alone type so no replies until I get back home
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest
Cat
23 • she/her • pst
mads greyjoy

YAASSSSSS we MUST revive aaron x alex. i still have my started reply from their old thread saved if you want to pick up right from there again. or we can start fresh. either way.

but, i adore sophie so much too, so if you wanted i'd be down for a gerard x sophie as well. and josh x lily would be adorbs! any plot preferences for these ones?

cascat

scott is my shiny new play thing that makes my heart happy. yes to your phoebe. any plot preferences? i enjoy playing him as a cowboy/small town boy as cliche as it is. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/coskinnylove/emojis/woman_shrugging_type_3_1f9.png
mature?
yes
status
java
26 • she/her • eastern
omg that would be amazing tbqh

as for the others

gerard x sophie - employee x boss' daughter, eccentric millionaire/businessman x personal assistant/housekeeper, tbh outlander inspired where she goes back in time bc i'm trash?
josh x lily - maybe something inspired by a fairy tale (of your choice) orrrr guy x best friend's sister? IDK HELP

if you have discord i'm mads#2856 we can talk there!
men are idiots pass it on
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, eating disorders
mads
26 • she/her • CST
my josh hutcherson x your annasophia robb bc reasons or alexis bledel if you’re into age gaps. i’ve got two plot ideas in mind depending on which pairing you prefer! c:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

14th july and the award for the slowest poster goes to me l o l. i'm going to tag back my most overdue stuff this weekend and i'm sorry for the delay, my life has been nuts recently. if anything has been dropped that's fine too <3

mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders
josie
24 • she/her • gmt
josie quinzel

Omg, josh x anna are adorbs! Yes please! 🤗
mature?
yes
status
java
26 • she/her • eastern
yay perf! do you have discord so i can throw a couple of ideas at you?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

14th july and the award for the slowest poster goes to me l o l. i'm going to tag back my most overdue stuff this weekend and i'm sorry for the delay, my life has been nuts recently. if anything has been dropped that's fine too <3

mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders
josie
24 • she/her • gmt
java junkie

all the things!!! i just need all the shiny things.

maybe my kat mcnamera to your scott eastwood - best friends x sibling

and then maybe my josh hutcherson to your zoey deutch with something kinda cute and fluffy. like a high school sweethearts or something
[ june 6 ] i'm back! it's been a much needed mental heath break but i am back. it is summer time so i may be a bit slower since the kiddo is off school but i'm back
mature?
yes
status
please no: meh. ask first
maity
28 • she/her • eastern
captain maity

ya boi! i found a plot on tumblr we could totally do for scott x kat.

"Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, MuseB says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A. "

and maybe this one for josh x zoey?

"Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn’t been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they’ve each found their soul-mate and eager to show the world, they decide to get married. Unfortunately, Muse A and Muse B’s parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won’t last and they’ll regret the rushed nuptials afterward. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They’ll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents’ help. Muse A and Muse B scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving only a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap apartment to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it’s not long before they discover that it’s not as easy or as fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they’re short on rent. Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they are together they begin to fight over their finances. "

mature?
yes
status
java
26 • she/her • eastern
java junkie

Totally thought I replied already but failed. I love both of these so much. Yes to both
[ june 6 ] i'm back! it's been a much needed mental heath break but i am back. it is summer time so i may be a bit slower since the kiddo is off school but i'm back
mature?
yes
status
please no: meh. ask first
maity
28 • she/her • eastern
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll