welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

mess is mine

mads greyjoy

mads     25 years old     she/her
discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 1 2016, 10:37 AM         Quote        
one last time
hiii. pls take these plots that died + made me sad. dark, triggers, smut, angst, it's all good, but i won't do pregnancy. love y'all. my cracklist is here. if you let me play against your chris hemsworth, jamie dornan, lee pace, or jason momoa, you get cookies.

one: hamilton x maria reynolds inspired. your michael b. jordan x my freya mavor.

two: he (diego barrueco, up to be changed) is a witch who puts protective runes under his tattoos. she (my kaya scodelario) is a woman getting her first tattoo. unbeknownst to her, her mother was a powerful witch with many enemies. his runes don't go as planned, to say the least, and they're drawn into a fight neither of them signed up for.

three muse A is the leader of a small handful of rebellious humans; the world has been taken over by Incubi. muse B is the king (or queen) of the Incubi and they want muse A brought to them personally so they can break them down into their very own little pet. only thing is, muse A proves to be more stubborn than muse B expected.

four: your milo ventimiglia is a mob boss. my kaya scodelario is a spitfire journalist who sees something she shouldn't and is brought to her. rather than kill her, he decides to make her his own. (bdsm/smut/abuse/dubcon. it'll be great)

five soulmates: frat boys who try to play the same “you’re her, you’re finally her” every night. girl squads who roll their eyes. frat boys who really meet the one on the floor of a dance party and feel their heart slam against their ribs and say “you’re her, you’re finally her,” and the terrible realization they’ll never be able to convince her.

six tangled-inspired. your (open face), my caitlin stasey - she was kidnapped and held captive by a man who told her lies about saving her from a worldwide disease. he actually wants to marry her and ascend to the throne. then a rogue thief comes across her tower and she realizes her life has been a lie.

seven based on the au 'somehow i'm always the one who picks your holds at the library so i've started leaving notes in your books'. your tyler hoechlin x my freya mavor. she checks out some bdsm-y books, mostly normal ones tho - and he begins offering recommendations & leaving notes. eventually they meet & he offers to make her fantasies reality.

eight yr michael fassbender x my emilia clarke- he's an exceptionally rich man on a technologically advanced planet, she's a mechanic captured from a dust planet and sold as a slave to him.

nine my kaya scodelario - ironically named noel - is a grinch. your character - originally emma stone - loves all things christmas. when the two coworkers get together for the first time and noel sees christmas thrown up all over your character's abode, she's a bit thrown. face suggestions: matthew gray gubler, chris pratt, alicia vikander

© BRANDON
aug 1 - hmu if i forgot something
TRIGGERS     self-harm, eating disorders
yes to 18+ threads

skarsgardian

Gin     25 years old     she/her
Discord : cannibalpumpkins #0443
mariah carey
270 posts
11235 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 10:52 AM         Quote        
So I was thinking my Lee Pace x your Sophie Turner, maybe? I'm not too particular. Maybe with some kind of au modern royalty? Throw some angst in because he's already married or betrothed to someone else.
TRIGGERS     None! Bring on...everything :D
yes to 18+ threads

mads greyjoy

discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 11:15 AM         Quote        
fassy so classy HOW DID YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT LEE PACE ALL DAY omfg.

um yes!! her as royal as well or just him? au modern royalty where it's still all monarchies and mb she's like his sister's lady-in-waiting and he's married but they fall in love?? idk tell me yr thoughts
yes to 18+ threads

skarsgardian

Gin     25 years old     she/her
Discord : cannibalpumpkins #0443
mariah carey
270 posts
11235 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:51 PM         Quote        
mads dresden yaaas, i love the lady in waiting thing. She could still be a version of modern royalty in her own right. Comms or rf?
TRIGGERS     None! Bring on...everything :D
yes to 18+ threads

mads greyjoy

discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 09:52 PM         Quote        
mb comms? u wanns tart something?
yes to 18+ threads

issa ♡

years old    
0 posts
Aug 9 2016, 08:03 AM         Quote        
eighteen with jamie dornan (me) against whoever you'd like?
TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

mads greyjoy

discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 9 2016, 08:05 AM         Quote        
issa ♡ I M DEAD YES

kaya scodelario or sophie turner mb? omfgggg

gonna pm u when in between classes in an hour <3
yes to 18+ threads

issa ♡

years old    
0 posts
Aug 9 2016, 08:10 AM         Quote        
omg please kaya because http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

and okay! works for me!
TRIGGERS    
to 18+ threads

jem stone ☆

jem     21 years old     she/her(s)
aim - jemst0neee/skype- jemst0ne__
pst
mya
20 posts
105 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 10:35 AM         Quote        
mads dresden

oh my god i just wanna love you SO HARD RN JESUS OKAY. i wandered over here after u posted in my crack & i'm so so so so glad you did.

my michael fassbender x your kaya for thread two for sugar daddy/baby omg PLEASE???

ALSO my stephen amell x your freya mavor for number 21?? like they're neighbors, she's walking home from somewhere one day & he gives her a ride to be nice - maybe he's even her brother's best friend or something spicy like that????
as of august 24th, i'll be starting a new full-time job and will most likely be available on weekends & five pm and after (pst) during the week. apologies in advance for any delays in responses!
TRIGGERS     none!
yes to 18+ threads

mads greyjoy

discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 10:38 AM         Quote        
jem stone ☆

brb crying because you are giving me LIFE
i envision michael x kaya as sugar daddy x sugar baby + daddy kink + mb some d/sy stuff if you're into that?? like kaya as a brat and michael as the one in control but kaya also dressing up and being seen out on his arm and stuff like that?

and stephen x freya YES. older brother's best friend would be perfect, he's giving her a ride home (mb her brother was supposed to and asked him to instead) because taboo gives me LIFE
yes to 18+ threads

jem stone ☆

jem     21 years old     she/her(s)
aim - jemst0neee/skype- jemst0ne__
pst
mya
20 posts
105 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 10:42 AM         Quote        
mads dresden

SCREECHES yas plz daddy kink, d/s, all that shit rules my world. let's do dis plz <3

god i'm so hyped about this. idk if you have aim/skype/sumtin but mine are all listed on my crack so you should deff hit me up on one of those if you can!!
as of august 24th, i'll be starting a new full-time job and will most likely be available on weekends & five pm and after (pst) during the week. apologies in advance for any delays in responses!
TRIGGERS     none!
yes to 18+ threads

for emily, forever ago

emily     22 years old     she/her
emily#3338
est
nirvana
387 posts
15300 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 03:15 PM         Quote        
i would luvvvv to do number eighteen as fem slash!!!
[ 08/11 ] won't be around a ton this weekend, but msg me on discord/love me long time i'll be archiving comms after two weeks w/ no reply & threads after a month w/ no reply ty - mgmt
TRIGGERS     no rape/abuse plz!
yes to 18+ threads

mads greyjoy

discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 03:18 PM         Quote        
for emily, forever ago yesssss

looking @ your crack - your holland roden to my sophie turner/freya mavor?
or your barbara palvin to my emilia clarke/elizabeth olsen?

which role did you want?
yes to 18+ threads

for emily, forever ago

emily     22 years old     she/her
emily#3338
est
nirvana
387 posts
15300 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 03:19 PM         Quote        
oooh barbara palvin and either emilia or elizabeth would be amazing!!
do you want to be the demon or the lover?
[ 08/11 ] won't be around a ton this weekend, but msg me on discord/love me long time i'll be archiving comms after two weeks w/ no reply & threads after a month w/ no reply ty - mgmt
TRIGGERS     no rape/abuse plz!
yes to 18+ threads

mads greyjoy

discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 18 2016, 03:21 PM         Quote        
for emily, forever ago

with those faces i would love to do barbara as the demon tbh!! and elizabeth olsen as her reincarnation? obvs it's a little bit older but y'know still younger than the hundreds-of-years old demon lmfao. unless you have a strong preference the other way?
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!