welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

— the ♡ wants what it wants ;;

ALLEY

miles x beatrice. shawn mendes + crystal reed. she's his brother's gf, but the brother is an abusive dick and he's really in love with her.

like a curse

BECKY

caleb x eve. charlie hunnam + tatiana maslany. he's a widower and their children are school friends, but she's in an abusive relationship and he just wants to help.

just give me a reason

BETTY

kyle x lyla. kj apa + zoey deutch. forgetting sarah marshall inspired, they meet in hawaii after a breakup and she's with the new bf.

don't you forget about me

BEVERLY

??? x sabine. gregg sulkin + madelaine petsch. "so you love me again?" "who says i stopped?"

making my heart grow cold

CAT

noah x emma. eric balfour + emily rose. haven inspired duke/audrey plot.

there's trouble (s) afoot

CHAS

james x abby. bob morley + eliza taylor. meeting again years after one night stand, he's engaged to her sister, she has a kid.

isn't she lovely

DAY

dakota x jasmine. michael b. jordan + jessica sula. his dad is a crime boss and her dad is a police detective who thinks he is responsible for his wife's death.

borrowed time

CORI

adrian x susannah. alberto rosende + emily browning. she doesn't think she deserves love, but he call back the next day.

haven't met you yet

ELIZA

benjy x hestia. greg nawrat + anais pouliot. who knows they are fucking tragic.

million reasons

GHOST

toni x catalina. maluma + ana de armas. some creep is hitting on me and i need you to pretend to be my boyfriend.

regresa a mi

GREY

atticus x hadley. gregg sulkin + sabrina carpenter. bughead inspired ♥.

shouldn't be surprised

JAY

buddy x noelle. chris zylka + ashley benson. shameless inpired lip/fiona dynamic, but with incest.

never let me down

JAYDE

isaiah x nettie. jason momoa + jessica parker kennedy. she's the captain's daughter and he's been tasked with her safety, but she won't give him a fucking break.

little miss can't be wrong

cade x ???. will higginson + mallory jansen. he's his high lord's second in command, she's his new wife, and they're realising they're mated.

snow falling

HANNAH

??? x mia. tom holland + virginia gardner. his parents paid hers off to disappear when she got pregnant at sixteen, but they've run into each other.

bad reputation

KAREN

étienne x laurel. jesse williams + elizabeth olsen. he's in line to the throne and she's his commoner girlfriend, but he's the spare and they're in love so it hardly matters..

if i'm lost you will find me (m)

MADS

flynn x cleo. lee pace + daisy ridley. arranged marriage in dystopian society.

eyes always seeking

MOON

ethan x libby. zac efron + dove cameron. he's 35 and married, but i still think i have a chance.

bad reputation

wendy x olivia. francisco lachowski + ashley greene. simba/nala dynamics, their alphas hate each other but whatever, they're cool.

in a perfect world

MORDECAI

jason x nola. taylor kinney + amanda schull. matthew/april inspired, she left him at the altar and it's 6 years later but the feelings are still there.

unkiss me

PAULA

matías x cora. tyler posey + danielle campbell. slow burn healing each other.

girls like you

POPPY

alfie x zinnia. dacre montgomery + josefine frida pettersen. end of the fucking world inspired.

run away with me

carter x astoria. lucky blue smith + phoebe tonkin. he's looking for revenge, she's the target, but they fall in love and have a child and now it's complicated.

gave me something real

TSUKI

dominik x ekaterina. charlie winzar + antonia vasylchenko. vampire and werewolf supernatural romance.

one way or another

WADE

ian x lucille. matt czuchry + willa fitzgerald. arranged marriage in historical times, he isn't interested but she is dutiful and eventually he falls for her.

stop time for you

may 24- i'm back! sorry i poofed, hmu.

i will try my hardest to reply AT LEAST once a week because i don't want anyone to lose interest in plots, but please don't kill me if i don't. likewise, i'm very chill about posting frequency so don't feel like you need to get me a reply as soon as i post.

mature?
yes
status
please no: noncon, dubcon (i'm okay with these as backstory, but won't play it unless i seek it out), pedophilia, parent/child incest
lulu
25 • she/her • central

NOT ACTIVE YET

✩ ??? x ??? with heather. taylor kinney + lauren german. childhood bffs who never acted on their feelings, he was dead and she's engaged but now he's back.

✩ millicent x bette with millie. alycia debnam carey + natalia dyer. parker/hardison inspired lesbian gfs.

✩ ??? x ??? with karen. richard madden + zendaya. spy hateship, having to fake being married for a mission.

✩ casey x ??? with poppy. bryden jenkins+ ?. magical witchy girlfriends.

✩ ??? x ??? with kelsey. hockey dude + annabelle wallis. they've been friends all their lives and she's always had a crush on him but he saw her as a bro except now she's looking pretty great.

✩ ??? x ??? with eve. chris hemsworth + kristin kreuk. arrange marriage scifi alien/human stuffs.

✩ ??? x ??? with gigi. rahul kohli + jameela jamil. inspired by the vow, recently married when she has an accident and goes into a coma, can't remember him when she wakes up.

i will try my hardest to reply AT LEAST once a week because i don't want anyone to lose interest in plots, but please don't kill me if i don't. likewise, i'm very chill about posting frequency so don't feel like you need to get me a reply as soon as i post.

mature?
yes
status
please no: noncon, dubcon (i'm okay with these as backstory, but won't play it unless i seek it out), pedophilia, parent/child incest
lulu
25 • she/her • central

RETIRED

BETTIE

cade x aurelie. will higginson + sasha pivovarova. high lord's wife + his commander, mated.

small and silver

??? x mina. jon kortajarena + byun jungha. envoy and spymaster (?), mated.

may be quite simple

BRIA

caleb x ava. charlie hunnam + tatiana maslany. he's in love w/ her, she's in an abusive relationship, their kids are friends.

brightest morning star

BRITTNEY

kofi x maera. daje barbour + gabriella wilde. nineteenth century lovers.

tba

kofi x daisy. daje barbour + gabriella wilde. ghost and reincarnated love.

paperthin hymn

CARO

wes x annie. wilson bethel + jaime king. fake dating to piss off her parents.

keep those secrets safe

EFFY

fletcher x ana sofía. austin butler + odeya rush. how do i even describe these two honestly i'm just.
[LIST]

sweet nothing (m)

KRYS

carter x avery. jesse lee soffer + melissa benoist. meeting again, troubled past.

give up the ghost

kyle x bethany. kj apa + willa fitzgerald. inspired by forgetting sarah marshall.

winding wheel

LYDIA

matías x cora. tyler posey + danielle campbell. slow burn, can i sleep over i've been sexiled

the reason is you

MAC

remus x pomeline. matthias lauridsen + laura berlin. unrequited love and a whole world of pain.

wisps away

SAGE

seth x frankie. shawn mendes + sophie turner. she's in an abusive relationship and he just wants to treat her better.

wasted crying

mature?
yes
status
lulu
25 • she/her • central
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll