welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

color of my blood, mxm, mxf, fxf comms
carly
24 years old
she/her
EST / GMT-5
telegram/discord
mature threads? yes
february 7, 2017: i want to take on a few more things so you should check out my requests. c:
veronica mars
comms & comms
gonna attempt to keep this short! my job keeps me too busy for new threads, but i have too many faces i love and want to use, so comms are my answer! my favorites are mxm and mxf but i also like fxf. though if i get overwhelmed with fxf, i'll stop taking those on. (if i tag you but haven't labeled them mxf, mxm, or fxf feel free to make them whichever you want!) i'm basically okay with anything but incest and i won't do rape/abuse between our characters. i don't really have any other triggers and smut is cool, but lmk if you have other triggers. for faces, pretty much anything but kpop only because i don't really know who they are. i love a lot of people and use a lot of people as you can probs tell from my crackship. if there are any you don't like, just let me know. and if i use someone you don't like, tell me. i'll give you as many as you ask for or as many as i feel like giving. so just let me know if you want mxm, mxf, or fxf and if there's anything specific you'd like!
izzy
<18 years old
she/her
gmt+10
just pm c:
mature threads? no
04/08: sorry for the delays! got a lot of schoolwork this week, but i'll get everything i owe up tomorrow and over the weekend. if i haven't replied to something in a couple of days but i've replied to other things, i might have forgotten to track it, so please message me!
law & order: svu
maybe just one mxm and one mxf? c:
norah
21 years old
she/her
Pst
bellzlovesyou - skype dewmeafavor95 - aim
mature threads? yes
03/05/17 - i'm back! and i want all the smutty drama. also suicide girls are A+++++++
house
u should give me all the mxf comms, dude. <3
tori
23 years old
she/her
pst
aim/pm
mature threads? yes
house
2 mxm comms would be awesome, ty ~
jessica
22 years old
she/her
Eastern
mature threads? yes
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
skins
can't have a cosl board without carly and jessica comms that go on for ages so give me so mxm please (((:
caleigh
twenty-two years old
she/hers
est
pm
mature threads? yes
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
the oc
a mix of mxf and mxm comms?
maddy
22 years old
she/her
GMT
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
hmu w/ as many mxm comms as u want :)
jaime
25 years old
she/her
central
mature threads? yes
10/1 - this past week was my last full week at work and now i'll be working only weekends. so that kept me pretty busy. then i got sick and had no motivation to do anything. but i'm feeling better and will be doing all replies that i owe today and tomorrow.
scandal
2 mxf and 2 mxm pls!
kate
26 years old
she/her
CST
PM/AIM
mature threads? yes
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
the oc
c: as if you aren't doing enough for us.
a mxf and mxm.
(or 2 mxf with an mxm. i'll let you play a girl in one ;p)
asia
19 years old
she/her/hers
est
msg me for my aim / telegram .
mature threads? yes
☮ [MARCH 7TH] ☮ all caught up (other than the newer replies), but i'm still looking for things.

i also made a telegram. it's: edelmansucks

gotham
some mxm and mxf , plzz?
cora
24 years old
she + her + hers
pacific
aim @ coralgrimesbitch
mature threads? ask first
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
gotham
    as many mxf and fxf comms as your precious heart desires xoxo
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
how i met your mother
hi can i has lots pls

surprise me xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
mickey
22 years old
he/him
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
will flash 4 cash $
scandal
2 mxm comma pls http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
sarah
25 years old
she/her
pst
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
october 22 -- so. i've been a fail this past month with staying on top of things. MY PLAN IS TO HAVE THAT CHANGE BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW MONTH. i'm planning to check in with people, but please please please lemme know if you still want to keep our plots. (i do want to keep them. just for the record.)
house
if you aren't already totally bogged down with these, could i get as many mxf comms as you'd like? (sidenote: i kind of tend to epic fail at playing guys. but i mayyyybe could swing it with a comm if you're super duper feeling a female. but, yeah. typically it's just a painful sight to see me try.)
effy
19 years old
she/her
cest
pm 4 aim/skype
mature threads? yes
august 8th - replies and starters are coming tomorrow pls be patient with me
scandal
gimme as many mxm stuff as u want pls
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk