welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

dark in my imagination, crackship 1.0
em
24 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
hello! i'm 24, est, and I PREFER PLAYING FEMALES. i'll play males tho, but there'll be no smut. rapidfire is life, and so are comms. ♥
skam
hello, i'm em and i'm 24 yrs old. est. i'm always online, it's kinda sad lmao. i'm interested in mxf and fxf, although i won't take too many ships of the latter. i mostly play females, but i don't mind doubling up (except for smut plots during which i will only play females).
i'm open to any and all plots except incest (full-blooded is a no, but stepcest is okay) and older woman/younger man. BUT, just in case, feel free to ask me, and i'll let you know. ♥

females: blue means i absolutely love using these faces, and more than likely won't play against them.

addison timlin, adelaide kane, alissa violet, annasophia robb, astrid berges-frisbey, barbara palvin, behati prinsloo, bella hadid, bella thorne, blake lively, bonnie wright, caitlin stasey, candice swanepoel, camille rowe, charli xcx, clemence poesy, crystal reed, dakota fanning, dakota johnson, deborah ann woll, dianna agron, diana vickers, elle fanning, elsa hosk, emeraude toubia, emily browning, emma roberts, emma watson, florrie, gigi hadid, halsey, holland roden, india eisley, jemima west, jenna louise coleman, jennifer lawrence, kaya scodelario, keira knightley, kendall jenner, kristen stewart, kylie jenner, lana del rey, leighton meester, lily collins, lily james, maia mitchell, margot robbie, miley cyrus, nicola peltz, nina dobrev, penelope mitchell, perrie edwards, phoebe tonkin, riley keough, sarah gadon, selena gomez, shailene woodley, sky ferreira, sophie lowe, taylor marie hill, teresa palmer, vanessa hudgens, willa holland, zendaya, zoe kravitz, zoey deutch. someone you like is not here? ask away!
nope: k-pop, taylor swift, karlie kloss, fifth harmony, demi lovato.

males: blue means i absolutely love these faces, and would love it if you played them for me.

adam driver, alex pettyfer, alexander skarsgard, ansel elgort, austin butler, avan jogia, ben whishaw, bill skarsgard, boyd holbrook, calvin harris, charlie hunnam, chord overstreet, chris martin, dane dehaan, daniel sharman, dave franco, david gandy, diego barrueco, drake, evan peters, francisco lachowski, harry styles, ian somerhalder, jack o’connell, james mcavoy, jamie dornan, jared leto, jeremy irvine, jim sturgess, jon kortajarena, landon liboiron, lee min-ho, liam hemsworth, logan lerman, lucas pasqualino, matthew daddario, matty healy, max irons, michael b. jordan, michael fassbender, nicholas hoult, nick bateman, nico mirallegro, nolan funk, pierre perrier, richard armitage, robert pattinson, robert sheehan, sam claflin, sean o'pry, taron egerton, theo hutchcraft, theo james, toby regbo, tom hiddleston, tyler hoechlin, xavier samuel, zac efron, zane holtz, zayn malik. someone you like is not here? ask away!
nope: justin bieber, the jonas brothers, viners, 5sos, 1d (except harry and zayn), k-pop.
jessa jones
23 years old
she, her
mature threads? yes
skam
okay okay so, i thought it'd be the first one to reply
because i'm kinda desperate for plots right now +
your faces / crackship looks ~sick.

so, my nick bateman to your camille rowe? as for plot,
i don't particularly mind so if you have anything you're
wanting to do then just let me know. if you don't, then
we can come up with something together c:
em
24 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
hello! i'm 24, est, and I PREFER PLAYING FEMALES. i'll play males tho, but there'll be no smut. rapidfire is life, and so are comms. ♥
skam
jessa jones - omg this crackship is everything i need in life!!!! okay this might be silly but, how about her sister's getting married (let's go with the cliche and say the bride is the youngest), and well, camille doesn't have the best track record when it comes to her relationships. they've all been bums that have embarrassed her whenever she drags them to meet her family, and now her little sister's getting married and she's still single, and it's so depressing. but then she ends up getting wasted and partying it up with nick the night before she has to drive back to the family home, and then morning comes she ends up inviting him over to the wedding, and for some reason he says yes, and there they are, and people just assume they're dating, and she doesn't correct anyone and he ends up being an actually nice guy, someone who has his shit together, exactly the kind of guy her family's wanted for her since aaagessss, and idk, it could be hilarious.
jeri
20 years old
she/her
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
skam
My bill skarsgard to your zoey deutch?
My max irons to your emma roberts??
em
24 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
skam
ooh da jeri! - i think i'm gonna cry. those are amazing! do you want both, or just one? :'3

jessa jones
23 years old
she, her
mature threads? yes
skam
omg yes please, give me that! that sounds
like it would be great to write out, haha. i
love plots like this. so like they meet on a
night out and have never met before or are
they friends to begin with? because i'm down
with either <33
em
24 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
skam
jessa jones - i think it'd be hilarious if they hadn't met before. like, they met at some bar, hooked up, and then they woke up the next day and she just invited him to tag along to not show up alone lol. i can start us off, if you want. also, is rapidfire good with you?
ad astra per krista ★
years old
your deborah ann woll to my charlie cox, pride and prejudice related or arranged marriage or a combo??
your zac efron to my vanessa hudgens, athlete x coach's daughter?
jessa jones
23 years old
she, her
mature threads? yes
skam
sounds amazing to me! and i'm deffo
good with rapidfire. i can't wait to get
them started!
jeri
20 years old
she/her
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
skam
Probably both, since combo plotting are just <3
Which one would you prefer? Something that smells like rl or supernatural/sci fi plots?
ad astra per krista ★
years old
emma roberts
lmao i mean you don't really need to know anything about sports tbh but if you'd rather do something else lmk
em
24 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
skam
ad astra per krista ★ - naaaah, let's do it. i want the whole "we can't bc then your dad will bench me pls stop" *doesn't stops* i'm so ready for this!!! for the debora/charlie, i really like the pride and prejudice plot, so how about i start that one, and you start the zanessa? also, for the p&p you want it to be a different era, or modern times?

jessa jones - i'll PM you the link once it's up ♥

ooh da jeri! - omg yes, i'm so excited about this! how about... the max/emma be rl, and the bill/zoey be supernatural? i'm leaning towards vampires bc roman godfrey is daddy af, but really, we can come up with something else.

jeri
20 years old
she/her
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
skam
Sounds plesh!
Maybe for max/emma, they could be rivals at office or she could be his sassy assistant who can actually do the sassy talk to him. Bc he's kind of a scary boss type that 'you wouldn't want to bump up in the morning'. Maybe after one incident like getting stuck in the elevator or going up for a bussiness trip, they got closer and romance sparks out?

Agreed, roman godfrey is just smokin hawt.
And as for zoe/bill, would you be interested to do a plot where zoe finds a kinda strange murder going on at a small town and decide to investigate? She could bumped out to bill who's trying to help her but really he's just curious about her bc she's kind of unique or he was just toying out with her. Or maybe bill could be a vampire who zoe met in a club while witnessing him drainning a life out of someone and he kinda put her as a target?

Feel free to add or edit! :)
ad astra per krista ★
years old
emma roberts let's do modern for p&p. i'll start zanessa and tag u!
em
24 years old
she/her
est
mature threads? yes
skam
ad astra per krista ★ - same, darling! can't wait. :'D

ooh da jeri! - OMGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSS. i love that! bossy boss/sassy assistant has been one plot i've been dying to write #yassss.
bill/zoey: i think it can be a mix of both? she kinda saw something, and he's making sure she didn't recognized him, but she's always been the meddling type, and super curious to the point of getting herself in trouble, so it can be a game of cat and mouse, without her even thinking that he's involved until maybe something happens and she finds out he's the vampire doing all the killing.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay