welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

< dark in my imagination >, crackship 1.0
[ 11/14/17 ] i'm sorry about dropping 95% of my plots without letting anyone know. i got overwhelmed, and i understand if you don't want to write with me again.
hello, i'm em and i'm 25 yrs old. atlantic. i'm always online, it's kinda sad lmao. i'm mostly interested in mxf. i don't do mxm and won't take many f/f unless platonic or i'm feeling in the mood for it. as you can correctly guess, i mostly play females, but i don't mind doubling up (except for smut plots during which i will only play females).
i'm open to any and all plots except incest (full-blooded is a no, but step-cest is okay) and older woman/younger man. i'm also not that interested in plots with kids, sorry. BUT, just in case, feel free to ask me, and i'll let you know. ♥

females: blue means i absolutely love using these faces, and more than likely won't play against them.

addison timlin, adelaide kane, alissa violet, annasophia robb, astrid berges-frisbey, barbara palvin, behati prinsloo, bella hadid, bella thorne, blake lively, blanca padilla, bonnie wright, caitlin stasey, candice swanepoel, camille rowe, charli xcx, clemence poesy, crystal reed, dakota fanning, dakota johnson, deborah ann woll, dianna agron, diana vickers, elle fanning, elsa hosk, emeraude toubia, emily browning, emma roberts, emma watson, florrie, gigi hadid, gizele oliveira, halsey, holland roden, india eisley, jemima west, jenna louise coleman, jennifer lawrence, kaya scodelario, keira knightley, kendall jenner, kristen stewart, kylie jenner, lana del rey, leighton meester, lily collins, lily james, maia mitchell, margot robbie, miley cyrus, nicola peltz, nina dobrev, penelope mitchell, perrie edwards, phoebe tonkin, riley keough, sarah gadon, selena gomez, shailene woodley, sky ferreira, sophie lowe, taylor marie hill, teresa palmer, vanessa hudgens, willa holland, zendaya, zoe kravitz, zoey deutch. someone you like is not here? ask away!
nope: k-pop, taylor swift, karlie kloss, fifth harmony, demi lovato.

males: blue means i absolutely love these faces, and would love it if you played them for me.

adam driver, alex pettyfer, alexander skarsgard, ansel elgort, austin butler, avan jogia, ben whishaw, bill skarsgard, boyd holbrook, calvin harris, charlie hunnam, chord overstreet, chris martin, dane dehaan, daniel sharman, dave franco, david gandy, diego barrueco, drake, evan peters, francisco lachowski, harry styles, ian somerhalder, jack o’connell, james mcavoy, jamie dornan, jared leto, jeremy irvine, jim sturgess, jon kortajarena, landon liboiron, lee min-ho, liam hemsworth, logan lerman, lucas pasqualino, matthew daddario, matty healy, max irons, michael b. jordan, michael fassbender, niall horan, nicholas hoult, nick bateman, nico mirallegro, nolan funk, pierre perrier, richard armitage, robert pattinson, robert sheehan, sam claflin, sean o'pry, taron egerton, theo hutchcraft, theo james, toby regbo, tom hiddleston, tyler hoechlin, xavier samuel, zac efron, zane holtz, zayn malik. someone you like is not here? ask away!
nope: justin bieber, the jonas brothers, viners, 5sos, louis tomlinson, liam payne, k-pop.
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)

emma roberts
my ansel elgort x your shailene woodley or elle fanning.
my max irons to your emily browning

myoas?

discord = acciopax #0216
sierra
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Eastern
posts 1989 posts
points 22130 points
status Offline
[ 11/14/17 ] i'm sorry about dropping 95% of my plots without letting anyone know. i got overwhelmed, and i understand if you don't want to write with me again.
#sunshine sierra

ansel x elle // max x emily coming right up. i'll tag you. http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
10. 02. 17. - taking a sort of hiatus. work and school have been kicking my ass. but if you'd like to start/re-start a thread, feel free to pm me. i'm open to taking on one or two plots.
emma roberts

my caitlin stasey to your daniel sharman/theo james
& my liam hemsworth to your addison timlin/dakota johnson

are there any plots you've really been craving lately?
casey
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone PST
posts 15326 posts
points 55350 points
status Offline
#casey

caitlin stasey x daniel sharman — class reunion?? used to be frenemies c:

liam hemsworth x addison timlin — he's engaged and waiting for his fiancee for the wedding cake sample tasting appointment, but she shows up ... and dumps him lol. addison's watching the whole thing happen, and afterwards, he's just standing there, and she randomly pretends she's his fiancee and they get to eating cake and talking, idk lol

we can try other things if you don't like them http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
10. 02. 17. - taking a sort of hiatus. work and school have been kicking my ass. but if you'd like to start/re-start a thread, feel free to pm me. i'm open to taking on one or two plots.
emma roberts

ooh okay i can work with those. :)
do you have discord?
casey
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone PST
posts 15326 posts
points 55350 points
status Offline
#casey

sent you a request! http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
October 3: Time for some action!
My Drake. Your Zoe Kravitz. I don't even know...but it's a start? Discord?
ghost.
pronouns He/Him
age 137
timezone EST
posts 1312 posts
points 61605 points
status Offline
#ghost.
it's [removed for privacy]
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
29/09 - catching up and everyone should get a reply, currently ill. feel sorry for me.
your taylor marie hill x my diego barrueco
and my phoebe tonkin x your daniel sharman?
caro
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone GMT
posts 17347 posts
points 87150 points
status Offline
#caroline golightly

i loooooove those pairings. do you have any plots you've wanted to write for a while? c:
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
29/09 - catching up and everyone should get a reply, currently ill. feel sorry for me.
either myoa but also i have a plot dump? but if you dont want to sift through that maybe we can discuss on discord? carolion#2878
caro
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone GMT
posts 17347 posts
points 87150 points
status Offline
#caroline golightly

i'll check it, but i still requested you on discord x http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
18/11 my discord is being weird and i'm not getting messages unless i'm on mobile, pls pm me if you need me!! ♡ 14/11 i'm working ten hour days atm and struggling to find the time to post. pls be patient with me. (✿◠‿◠)
my robert pattinson x your whoever?? i've been dying to use him, he's my original fave. maybeee your jennifer lawrence, kaya scodelario, keira knightley, margot robbie?? i'm up for a comm, rapidfire, whatever!
josie
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone gmt
posts 7813 posts
points 180650 points
status Offline
#josie and the pussycats okay but rob x kaya scodelario sounds amazing??? or even camille rowe because

u tell me. i'm gaaaaaaame.

em
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone atlantic
posts 2559 posts
points 154150 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!