welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
new poll

< dark in my imagination >, crackship 1.0
jenny. twenty-six. atlantic. // i'm only really interested in mxf and platonic fxf plots. i'm not comfortable with playing males, but if you're strictly into doubling up, then i could make an exception. i'm open to any and all plots except incest (full-blooded is a no, but step-cest is okay), or older woman/younger man. i'm also not that interested in pregnancy plots, but might try ones where the kids are older than 4. but, just in case, feel free to ask me, and i'll let you know. ♥

bold means i absolutely love using these faces, and more than likely won't play against them (females), or i really want you to play them for me (males). those with (♥) on the side, i adore with all my heart and want more plots with/against them.
addison timlin, adelaide kane, alexis ren (♥), alicia vikander, alissa violet, alycia debnam-carey, amber heard, ana de armas, annasophia robb, astrid berges-frisbey, bae suzy, barbara palvin, behati prinsloo, bella hadid (♥), bella thorne, blake lively, blanca padilla (♥), blanca suarez, bonnie wright, caitlin stasey, camila mendes, camila morrone, camille rowe, candice swanepoel, charli xcx, clemence poesy, crystal reed, dakota fanning, dakota johnson, deborah ann woll, dianna agron, diana vickers, dua lipa, eiza gonzalez, elle fanning, elsa hosk, emeraude toubia, emilia clark, emily browning, emily ratajkowski, emma roberts, emma watson, florrie, gigi hadid (♥), gizele oliveira, halsey, holland roden, india eisley, jemima west, jenna louise coleman, jennifer lawrence, josefine frida pettersen, josephine skriver, kaya scodelario, keira knightley, kendall jenner, kristen stewart, kylie jenner, lana del rey, leighton meester, lili reinhart, lily collins, lily james, madelaine pestch, maia mitchell (♥), margaret qualley, margot robbie, miley cyrus, natalia dyer, nicola peltz, nina dobrev, penelope mitchell, perrie edwards, phoebe tonkin, riley keough, sarah gadon, selena gomez, shailene woodley, sky ferreira, sophie lowe, taylor marie hill, teresa palmer, tove lo, vanessa hudgens, willa holland, zendaya, zoe kravitz, zoey deutch.
adam driver, alex pettyfer, alexander skarsgard, ansel elgort, armie hammer, austin butler, avan jogia, ben whishaw, bill skarsgard, blackbear (♥), boyd holbrook, calvin harris, charlie hunnam, chord overstreet, chris martin, cole sprouse, daniel sharman, dacre montgomery, dan stevens, dave franco, david gandy (♥), diego barrueco, drake, evan peters, francisco lachowski, g-eazy, garrett hedlund, harry styles, ian somerhalder, jack o’connell, james mcavoy, jamie dornan, jared leto, jason momoa, jeremy irvine, jim sturgess, joe keery, jon bernthal, jon kortajarena, kj apa, landon liboiron, lee min-ho (♥), liam hemsworth, logan lerman, lucas pasqualino, maluma (♥), mario casas (♥), matthew daddario, matthew goode (♥), matty healy, max irons, michael b. jordan, michael fassbender, michiel huisman (♥), niall horan, nicholas hoult, nick bateman, nico mirallegro, nolan funk, pierre perrier (♥), richard armitage, robert pattinson, robert sheehan, roman reigns, sam claflin, sean o'pry, taron egerton, theo hutchcraft, theo james, toby regbo, tom hiddleston, tyler hoechlin, xavier samuel, yon gonzalez (♥), zac efron, zane holtz (♥), zayn malik (♥).
nopes: anyone from tvd or the originals (except phoebe t.), supernatural (tv show) faces, justin bieber, louis tomlinson, demi lovato, taylor swift, karlie kloss, viners, 5sos, fifth harmony, wrestlers, and probably loads more, so if you're not sure - ask!
[ 04/01/18 ] looking for comms ( in which i can mostly play the female, tbh )
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, cougar x younger man, pregnancy, animal or child abuse
jen
26 • she / her • atlantic

emma roberts
my ansel elgort x your shailene woodley or elle fanning.
my max irons to your emily browning

myoas?

discord = acciopax #0216
11/10: I have a ton of muse lately. I'm open for plots and great ships. I have my plot dump and my crackship now linked into my profile. COSL - I'm back and better than ever :)
mature?
no
status
please no: rape, incest, molestation. heavy graphic descriptions of abuse of any kind.
sierra
25 • she/her • Eastern
#sunshine sierra

ansel x elle // max x emily coming right up. i'll tag you. http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
mature?
yes
status
jen
emma roberts

my caitlin stasey to your daniel sharman/theo james
& my liam hemsworth to your addison timlin/dakota johnson

are there any plots you've really been craving lately?
april 21 - making a soft comeback.
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest and rape.
casey
27 • she/her • PST
#casey

caitlin stasey x daniel sharman — class reunion?? used to be frenemies c:

liam hemsworth x addison timlin — he's engaged and waiting for his fiancee for the wedding cake sample tasting appointment, but she shows up ... and dumps him lol. addison's watching the whole thing happen, and afterwards, he's just standing there, and she randomly pretends she's his fiancee and they get to eating cake and talking, idk lol

we can try other things if you don't like them http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
mature?
yes
status
jen
emma roberts

ooh okay i can work with those. :)
do you have discord?
april 21 - making a soft comeback.
mature?
yes
status
please no: abuse, incest and rape.
casey
27 • she/her • PST
#casey

sent you a request! http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
mature?
yes
status
jen
My Drake. Your Zoe Kravitz. I don't even know...but it's a start? Discord?
2018: I play male POC's (Black, Latino, Asian, etc.) mostly. Just an fyi.
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest.
ghost.
137 • He/Him • EST
#ghost.
it's [removed for privacy]
mature?
yes
status
jen
your taylor marie hill x my diego barrueco
and my phoebe tonkin x your daniel sharman?
20/05 - love me
mature?
ask first
status
please no: No rape or heavy drug please
caro
28 • she/her • GMT
#caroline golightly

i loooooove those pairings. do you have any plots you've wanted to write for a while? c:
mature?
yes
status
jen
either myoa but also i have a plot dump? but if you dont want to sift through that maybe we can discuss on discord? carolion#2878
20/05 - love me
mature?
ask first
status
please no: No rape or heavy drug please
caro
28 • she/her • GMT
#caroline golightly

i'll check it, but i still requested you on discord x http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
mature?
yes
status
jen
my robert pattinson x your whoever?? i've been dying to use him, he's my original fave. maybeee your jennifer lawrence, kaya scodelario, keira knightley, margot robbie?? i'm up for a comm, rapidfire, whatever!
15th june - back from my vacation and having a plot clear out. letting go of stuff where i'm sensing there's no interest tbh. i'll be getting to replies i owe over the weekend but i owe quite a lot be bear with me.
mature?
yes
status
please no: eating disorders
josie
24 • she/her • gmt
#josie and the pussycats okay but rob x kaya scodelario sounds amazing??? or even camille rowe because

u tell me. i'm gaaaaaaame.

mature?
yes
status
jen
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
new poll