welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

» comeback kid ,, mxf mxm fxf comms

indelina 500

indelina / indie     24 years old     cisgender she/her
just pm for now
gmt-5
mya
65 posts
330 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 04:46 PM         Quote        

ice cream & lemonade ;

yah hit me. i don't really have any triggers except for gore & torture. i'm down with any faces so you're gonna have to tell me who you don't like lol.
feb 23 // taking it slow.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     graphic gore and torture
yes to 18+ threads

taylor swift.

taylor     twenty one years old     he/zir
ask for discord
eastern
tlc
21765 posts
284000 points
currently Online
Sep 13 2016, 04:59 PM         Quote        
let's just do 4 mxf and 2 mxm so we can like, evenly switch off n stuff? and then faces n triggers n stuff are in my crackship <3
i'm sorry. the old taylor can't come to the phone right now. why? oh! because he's dead!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     pregnancy & childbirth. distasteful plots done purely for shock value. fetishization of genders, sexualities, cultures or ethnicities.
yes to 18+ threads

drop them for chelsea ☮

chelsea     20 years old     she/her
central
ginuwine
1126 posts
5635 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 05:15 PM         Quote        
4 mxf, 2 fxf, and 2 mxm? feel free to change that
my no faces are miles teller, jennifer lawrence, tom hiddleston, and benedict cumberbatch
hey, hi, how are ya? i'm new to the site and super excited to jump into things.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
yes to 18+ threads

lana sanderson

lana     24 years old     she/her
pm for line
gmt -5
ginuwine
1506 posts
5155 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 05:51 PM         Quote        
2 fxf and 2 mxm pls ~ my triggers are rape, abuse, anything underage, and incest and my no faces are barbara palvin, brie larson, calum hood, cara delevigne, colton haynes, dylan sprayberry, hailey baldwin, jai courtney, justin bieber, karlie kloss, leonardo dicaprio, liam payne, louis tomlinson, luke hemmings, megan fox, michael clifford, taylor marie hill, taylor swift, youtubers/instagram famous, anyone under 18 (it's a lot, i'm sorry ;;)
(10/22) our wifi is being super sketchy. it's crashed at least 50 times in the past three days and when it decides to actually work the signal is too weak to do anything. ready to pull my hair out tbh. no clue when it will be working again or when i can do replies
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     underage characters, incest, any form of abuse or rape that isn't simply part of backstory/committed by a 3rd party npc, gay bashing/anti-lgbqt slurs, whitewashing tbh.
ask first to 18+ threads

amanda waller

amanda     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord / skype
eastern
ginuwine
1015 posts
16265 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 05:51 PM         Quote        
4 mx f comms please :3 we can switch off when it comes to genders if you'd like.

my no go faces are emma watson, taylor swift, miley cyrus, justin beiber, louis tomlinson and beneditch cumberbatch.

the only triggers I don't do are incest, rape and physical abuse.
April 30th - I'm back from my mini vacation. If I need to start anything / if there's anything that hasn;t been started - let me know :)
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape. physical, verbal and emotional abuse. incest. nc-17 descriptions of violence.
yes to 18+ threads

carly rae jepsen

carly     21 years old     she/her
discord
est
boyz ii men
3413 posts
53720 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 07:52 PM         Quote        
2 mxf and 2 fxf? triggers are rape, incest and abuse and i don't really have any no faces tbh.
9/20: i'm still here!! i've been swamped with schoolwork but hopefully i can get up some starters and reply to things!! please be patient with me!
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     incest
yes to 18+ threads

kalani!

kalani     19 years old     she/her
kalani_k (aim)
est
tupac
37438 posts
17365 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 09:32 PM         Quote        

i'll take as many mxm as you want tbh! i'm good with any faces and angst/smut is always a+ but i'm up for literally whatever you want c:
9.05 // classes have started so replies will be a bit slower, but i'm not dropping anything! replies will probably come most on weekends, but i'll try to get some done during the week too! c:
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

indelina 500

indelina / indie     24 years old     cisgender she/her
just pm for now
gmt-5
mya
65 posts
330 points
currently Offline
Sep 13 2016, 09:53 PM         Quote        
holy shit you people are going to send me to an early grave but i'm too nice to say no so i'll just have to figure it out

no its kittie. i'll start 3 and pm you the links !

drop them for chelsea ☮ we have to be best friends bc the summer set is everything to me. i'll start 4 threads and pm you

lana del reylo ❣ no worries, will start 2 threads and pm ya~

the amanda panda show sounds gucci will start 2 threads and pm you

carly rae jepsen yaaaay ok will start 2 threads and pm yooou

kalani! lemme get everything up here sorted out and i will pm you~
feb 23 // taking it slow.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     graphic gore and torture
yes to 18+ threads

stefunny

steph     24 years old     she
AIM
PST
ginuwine
1077 posts
12145 points
currently Offline
Sep 14 2016, 09:35 PM         Quote        
2 comms the neon demon no singers.
Hey So I am new. I came from the old Skinny love and found this. I am here and will be active for a bit.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     self harm, mental illnessses, and rape
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!