welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

add reply
new poll

» comeback kid ,, mxf mxm fxf comms
neon
23 years old
cisgender she/her
gmt-5
just pm for now
mature threads? yes
sept 20 // replies are gonna take a little bit longer than usual. depression is really biting me in the ass right now.
skam

ice cream & lemonade ;

yah hit me. i don't really have any triggers except for gore & torture. i'm down with any faces so you're gonna have to tell me who you don't like lol.
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.
the oc
let's just do 4 mxf and 2 mxm so we can like, evenly switch off n stuff? and then faces n triggers n stuff are in my crackship <3
chelsea
20 years old
she/her
central
mature threads? yes
hey, hi, how are ya? i'm new to the site and super excited to jump into things.
scandal
4 mxf, 2 fxf, and 2 mxm? feel free to change that
my no faces are miles teller, jennifer lawrence, tom hiddleston, and benedict cumberbatch
lana
24 years old
she/her
gmt -5
pm for line
mature threads? ask first
(10/22) our wifi is being super sketchy. it's crashed at least 50 times in the past three days and when it decides to actually work the signal is too weak to do anything. ready to pull my hair out tbh. no clue when it will be working again or when i can do replies
scandal
2 fxf and 2 mxm pls ~ my triggers are rape, abuse, anything underage, and incest and my no faces are barbara palvin, brie larson, calum hood, cara delevigne, colton haynes, dylan sprayberry, hailey baldwin, jai courtney, justin bieber, karlie kloss, leonardo dicaprio, liam payne, louis tomlinson, luke hemmings, megan fox, michael clifford, taylor marie hill, taylor swift, youtubers/instagram famous, anyone under 18 (it's a lot, i'm sorry ;;)
amanda
24 years old
she/her
eastern
pm for aim and skype
mature threads? yes
nov 30th - soft return. if you want anything we had before brought back - pm me :)
house
4 mx f comms please :3 we can switch off when it comes to genders if you'd like.

my no go faces are emma watson, taylor swift, miley cyrus, justin beiber, louis tomlinson and beneditch cumberbatch.

the only triggers I don't do are incest, rape and physical abuse.
carly
20 years old
she/her
eastern
aim; ravensreys
mature threads? yes
i'm busy with school so i'll most likely reply to things on the weekends from now on sorry
gotham
2 mxf and 2 fxf? triggers are rape, incest and abuse and i don't really have any no faces tbh.
kalani
19 years old
she/her
est
kalani_k (aim)
mature threads? yes
9.05 // classes have started so replies will be a bit slower, but i'm not dropping anything! replies will probably come most on weekends, but i'll try to get some done during the week too! c:
how i met your mother

i'll take as many mxm as you want tbh! i'm good with any faces and angst/smut is always a+ but i'm up for literally whatever you want c:
neon
23 years old
cisgender she/her
gmt-5
just pm for now
mature threads? yes
sept 20 // replies are gonna take a little bit longer than usual. depression is really biting me in the ass right now.
skam
holy shit you people are going to send me to an early grave but i'm too nice to say no so i'll just have to figure it out

no its kittie. i'll start 3 and pm you the links !

drop them for chelsea ☮ we have to be best friends bc the summer set is everything to me. i'll start 4 threads and pm you

lana del reylo ❣ no worries, will start 2 threads and pm ya~

the amanda panda show sounds gucci will start 2 threads and pm you

carly rae jepsen yaaaay ok will start 2 threads and pm yooou

kalani! lemme get everything up here sorted out and i will pm you~
steph
23 years old
she
PST
AIM
mature threads? yes
Hey So I am new. I came from the old Skinny love and found this. I am here and will be active for a bit.
house
2 comms the neon demon no singers.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay