welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

i may not live to see the glory, hi, my name's isa, i'm fandom trash.
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
gotham
REVOLUTION
my name is isa. i live in the gmt +8. i am fandom trash. this all you ever need to know for the rest of your life *sprinkles you wth confetti* i prefer rfs over comms and i am open af for any sort of au except space, because i don't know a lot about space smut is ok but only if u are 18+.. and unless otherwise specified, i don't mind playing the guy but pls don't stick me with the guy character all the time. pairings in bold are my absolute otps *more confetti* pairs crossed out are threads i have already <3

marvel/mcu

+ click through here for a full list of mcu things i want
+ bucky barnes x natasha romanoff
+ clint barton x natasha romanoff
+ bucky barnes x steve rogers
+ peggy carter x steve rogers
+ peter parker x gwen stacy
+ matt murdock x claire temple
+ america chavez x kate bishop
+ billy kaplan x teddy altman

dc (animated/comic/movieverse)

+ dick grayson x barbara gordon
+ jason todd x barbara gordon
+ tim drake x steph brown
+ bruce wayne x diana prince
+ barbara gordon x qadir
+ kiran singh x bart allen
+ dinah lance x barbara gordon
+ harley quinn x poison ivy
+ artemis crock x zatanna zatara (young justice)
+ kaldur'ahm x barbara gordon
+ artemis crock x wally west
+ roy harper x jade nguyen

harry potter (all eras)

+ beauxbatons girl x beauxbatons boy
+ godric gryffindor x rowena ravenclaw
+ sirius black x dorcas meadows
+ remus lupin x marlene mackinnon
+ james potter x lily evans/potter
+ fred weasley x hermione granger
+ george weasley x hermione granger
+ draco malfoy x hermione granger
+ blaise zabini x hermione granger
+ blaise zabini x ginny weasley
+ blaise zabini x ravenclaw or slytherin oc
+ dean thomas x parvati patil
+ ginny weasley x luna lovegood
+ ginny weasley x pansy parkinson
+ teddy lupin x victoire weasley
+ scorpius malfoy x rose weasley
+ ravenclaw oc x slytherin oc (any era)
+ fred weasley ii x oliver wood's kid

hamilton

+ angelica schuyler x alexander hamilton
+ john laurens x alexander hamilton
+ elizabeth schuyler x alexander hamilton
+ philip hamilton x oc
+ lafayette x oc
+ lafayette x angelica schuyler
+ thomas jefferson x angelica acuyler
+ hercules mulligan x peggy schuyler
+ theodosia prevost x aaron burr
+ domestic!aaron burr x theodosia burr (NOT!!! INCEST!!!)
+ theodosia burr x philip hamilton
+ maria reynolds x alexander hamilton
+ aham x lafayette x mulligan x laurens bromance

star wars

+ han solo x princess leia
+ finn x poe
+ finn x rey
+ cassian andor x jyn erso
+ cassian andor x bodhi rook
+ chirrut imwe x baze malbus
+ bodhi rook x oc
+ jedi x jedi
+ jedi x padawan
+ rebel x rebel
+ rebel x civilian
+ rebel x storm trooper
+ rebel x bounty hunter
+ jedi x bounty hunter
+ jedi x storm trooper
+ jedi x sith

disney/animated movies

+ esmeralda x phoebus
+ aladdin x jasmine
+ peter pan x tinkerbell
+ peter pan x alice (in wonderland)
+ anastasia x dimitri
+ mulan x jasmine
+ jack skellington x sally
+ rapunzel x jack frost
+ rapunzel x flynn rider

misc.

+ grantaire x enjolras (les mis)
+ eponine x enjolras (les mis)
+ fantine x jean valjean
+ eponine x cosette
+ connor walsh x oliver hampton (htgawm)
+ camilla macaulay x charles macaulay (tsh)
+ camilla macaulay x henry waters (tsh)
+ charles macaulay x francis abernathy
+ francis abernathy x richard papen
+ ygritte x jon snow (got)
+ margaery tyrell x sansa stark
+ margaery tyrell x robb stark
+ edward elric x winry rockbell (fma)
+ riza hawkeye x roy mustang (fma)
+ sebastian valmont x annette hargrove (cruel intentions)
+ sebastian valmont x kathryn merteuil (cruel intentions)
+ annette hargrove x kathryn merteuil (cruel intentions

© WENDY
ari
18 years old
she + her
akst
aim @ daddypaynes
mature threads? yes
basically i want oscar isaac to run me over with a car going full speed rowdie rowdie
scandal
hi just posting 4 posterity reasons... give me hamilton/laurens pls?? we could literally do 500 aus?? college au?? two bickering dorm mates?? idk literally any au ever?? idk idc i luv lams tho
sarah
19 years old
she/her
pst
mature threads? yes
skam
your draco malfoy x my hermione granger
your dimitri x my anastasia
my sebastian valmont x your annette hargrove
my flynn rider x your rapunzel
jay the dick king
years old
OMG
AMERICA CHAVEZ X KATE BISHOP PLSSSSSS
i'll play either tbh <3
izzy
<18 years old
she/her
gmt+10
just pm c:
mature threads? no
04/08: sorry for the delays! got a lot of schoolwork this week, but i'll get everything i owe up tomorrow and over the weekend. if i haven't replied to something in a couple of days but i've replied to other things, i might have forgotten to track it, so please message me!
law & order: svu
theodosia x phillip 100% yes?? and/or domestic!burrs?

i am ridiculously in love with hamilton so <3
kelly
20 years old
she/her
central
pm for aim <3
mature threads? yes
october 20th i've been having some health problems and a lot of school work, but i'm trying my hardest to get through replies as best i can! if you want to drop things, i'm totally good with that, but if not i will be replying as soon as i can!!
boy meets world
can i get a modern enjolras/grantaire pls?? i'd prefer to play r but i'm good with playing enjolras too
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
2003 – (✿◕‿◕) it's my GREs in a month so i'mma be studying more than usual on top of my job. sighs. as always, lmk if you want to drop stuff.
gotham
jfc i am so slow at replying to things. I AM SO SORRY.

sorry ari! i pm'd you!!!

lily potter yes to all of those!!! did you have any faces in mind and places where you'dl ike to start with each of these? and for dramione – postpotter, i suppose? c: let me know if you have any ideas in mind for them!!!

jay the dick king OMF YASS!! i just finished reading matt fraction's hawkeye so i was hoping i could be kate in this one! did you have any plot in mind or just them kicking ass across the galaxy? 8D

izzy hamilton YES TO THEODOSIA/PHILIP aka my fave crackship that never happened where their dads hate each other and eliza is parental and nice even if her husband is terrible! and just ugh how did you want to go about doing this? like a modern au of sorts or set in the past where philip is alive or maybe they both went to king's college??? and forbidden friendship/relationship? and yes to domestic burrs!!!!

@[kelly jaregui] omf e/r is my jam and i love playing enjolras so it's no problem!!! what sort of au did you want? apartment au/college au?? i am honestly down for anything.

jay the dick king
years old
isa of themyscira omg yas that totally works for me!
and umm naw not rly!
i never finished fraction's hawkeye (bc i'm the worst) so i don't know where that left kate off but i'm honestly up for whatever!!
kelly
20 years old
she/her
central
pm for aim <3
mature threads? yes
october 20th i've been having some health problems and a lot of school work, but i'm trying my hardest to get through replies as best i can! if you want to drop things, i'm totally good with that, but if not i will be replying as soon as i can!!
boy meets world
yesss! i think a college au would be good and like we can do the thing where enjorlas runs some college version of the abc ??? also do you have a preference on what kind of faces we use?
izzy
<18 years old
she/her
gmt+10
just pm c:
mature threads? no
04/08: sorry for the delays! got a lot of schoolwork this week, but i'll get everything i owe up tomorrow and over the weekend. if i haven't replied to something in a couple of days but i've replied to other things, i might have forgotten to track it, so please message me!
law & order: svu
isa of themyscira
i'm so down for that!! i can't even decide which i like better... part of me thinks a modern au only because i don't think i'd be very good at writing 18th century speech lol. maybe it's modern day and they're both at king's college or something? so their fathers could still be politicians, like a democrat and a republican so they have to hide the fact they can stand each other at all and are maybe falling for each other? i don't mind! c:

also any real ideas or things you want for domestic burrs? c:
becca
19 years old
she/her
eastern
aim - softball_chickk07
mature threads? yes
january 4: softball will be starting up again on sunday, so i may be busy, but i'm still around!
house
omg hi.

my rose weasley x your scorpius malfoy pretty please??

plot: head boy/head girl antics where the two are basically constantly arguing/flirting with each other until they realize they're in love
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
gotham
jay the dick king ok so i was thinking – have you read like gillen/mckelvie's young avengers because that is pretty much where i'm jumping off from and like so maybe kate is there at the new year's party and she's dwelling on the whole..."you're not that straight" remark that america makes and it kind of bugs her...a lot because all of her life she's been fairly sure that she's been straight and all of her boyfriends has proved it but america's comment just gets to her. so i have this vision of the two of them working on a mission and it kind of bugs her still so they're at a stakeout or fighting or something and kate is like ok what do you mean and she's just irked because dealing with clint's ass and now her own confused sexuality is annoying and america's issed because kate's not fighitng at her best because she's distracted or something god idk i just have this image of them having a really funny dynamic BUT OK IS THIS OK W U OR DO I MAKE SENSE D: send help im sorry for all the rambling 

kelly jauregui my bad for mispelling your username earlier!!!! and yes to the college version of the abc, i was thinking of using cykeem white – he's my modern au enjolras hc but if you're partial to anyone else, i'm fine with that, just let me know if you have any suggestions? and i was thinking they're studnet radicals who're all well-read but are trying to make their voices heard by unorthdox means so it gets them into trouble and grantaire is mostly there for the alcohol. this definitely irks the fuck out of enjolras because he's like "cant u see this is impt omg." and things of that sort. and for some reason he always ends up crashing at enjolras' apartment when they have group meetings? oh and who will start the thread btw? c:

izzy hamilton oh man! ok i love the idea of them being in college andl ike fake dating. i was thinking we could start right after they catch feelings for each other and realize that welp they might be okay together after all? abut their parents are political opponents and everything so they have to keep it on the downlow? i was thinking that also they have a sort of rivalry between them as well but it's not as bad as their fathers,' of course, like it's just an academic thing and that may be how they even started getting close at all? also, who did you want to play here? oh and also, for domestic burrs, i was just thinking of theodosia and her dad bonding and i don't know, maybe it's a modern au as well and she's trying to question why th man she's looked up to for all of her life has done so many things she's not sure of herself and just idk father/daughter dynamic. alternately, theodosia (prevost) and burr in like a relationship where they're trying to raise baby theodosia amid all of the criticism about their relationship? omf sorry for rambling tho D:

princess becca absolutely yes! i am ok with that and just scorpius not being able to tell anyne because it's pretty much like going back on his entire being. i mean sure they're in progressive times or something except he knows that his father still lowkey disapproves of the weasleys or something? i'm pretty much cliched when it comes to this but is it ok if i use lucky blue for scorpius??

kelly
20 years old
she/her
central
pm for aim <3
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
good lord ive never seen cykeem before but he is gorgeous and i am totally down with you using him!! i prefer to use actors just for gif purposes so here's what i'm thinking for r: frank dillane, rain dove, elliot knight, freddie fox, elyes gabel??
isa
25 years old
she/her
gmt +8
pm me for telegram!
mature threads? yes
gotham
cadet kelly SORRY FOR THE FORMATTING IM ON MOBILE RN???? but ya!!! Um im down for any of them but partial to freddy fox or elyes gabel!!! <3
krista starr ★
years old
my hermione to your draco??
and my steve to your bucky??
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk