welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling, heathers inspired group plot

indelina 500

indelina / indie     24 years old     cisgender she/her
just pm for now
gmt-5
mya
65 posts
330 points
currently Offline
Sep 15 2016, 04:14 PM         Quote        
heathers is my favorite movie of all time and i'd love to get a group plot going inspired by the movie. obv it'll be our own original characters but with the general personalities of the movie characters (and i don't expect us to follow the plot either; who wants their characters to die? lol). basically i think this can be rly fun if we make it fun c:

heather (middle name) chandler // red heather. lead heather. ruthless. alpha bitch. powerful. snarky. choleric temperament. manipulative. catty. your typical clique leader. {{ play by // alias }}

heather grace duke // green heather. closeted intellectual. beta bitch (alternates with veronica). jealous. catty. two-faced. sanguine temperament. always second best. bulimic. {{ sophie turner // neon }}

heather (middle name) mcnamara // yellow heather. head cheerleader. ditzy. phelgmatic temperament. weak-willed. self-conscious. follower. good at heart. {{ play by // alias }}

veronica (middle name) sawyer // blue heather. not actually named heather. beta bitch (alternates with heather duke). intelligent. black sheep. melancholic temperament. fashion forward. {{ play by // alias }}

jason (middle name) "jd" dean // bad boy boyfriend of veronica sawyer. clinically insane. charming. manipulative. total bad ass. pathological liar. {{ play by // alias }}

to claim a character just post with which one you're claiming and which playby you'd like to use! i'm super excited to start this.

feb 23 // taking it slow.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     graphic gore and torture
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!